Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New here from another forum. Looking for something specific...
masu
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

New here from another forum. Looking for something specific...
12-04-2017 2:40 PM

Hey guys,

I'd been a member on another forum for around 7 years now, so I'm not new to the mone game, but with the huge disappointment I've received from Androtics recently (actually from the last 6+ weeks) I was wondering if anyone could help me find a product from another company that mimics AMMO and Summer AMMO.

So AMMO would be a mix of -none, -Androsterone, and a-nol with steering molecules, while Summer AMMO is the same but with some TAA added as a social.

I've tried tons of mixes in the past, but I find the AMMO and Summer AMMO when mixed are great for most times of the day and in work environment, can see hits from most ages etc...

Basically are there any other companies that has the same type of product with the same or similar mones?

Thanks a lot guys
12-04-2017 2:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

RE: New here from another forum. Looking for something specific...
12-04-2017 3:28 PM

(12-04-2017 2:40 PM)masu Wrote:  So AMMO would be a mix of -none, -Androsterone, and a-nol with steering molecules, while Summer AMMO is the same but with some TAA added as a social.

Not exactly the same but similiar:

Quote:AndrostENONE, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, AndrosteRONE, AndrostaDIENONE, Research Molecule XSR32, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).

Some of our blends may contain unlisted proprietary pheromone components.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2017 3:30 PM by metaltree.)
12-04-2017 3:28 PM
masu
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-27-2018 9:50 AM

Thanks a lot for the suggestion!

I've been researching some stuff on the forums the past few days and there are just so many companies and they all offer great products. I've been keeping tabs on the products that stand out and here's my list for my goals.

I'd like your opinion on what you'd think is best!

Grail of Affection
Xist
Chikara
Aqua Vitae
Wolf
Bad Wolf
L2K
True Instinct
Charisma
Alter Ego
Evolve XS
and of course Taboo XS

I'm basically looking for a standalone mix that I can use anywhere. I'm not looking for in your face effects. I work at a university gym so around a lot of younger ladies. I'm pushing 30 myself. My style is that I usually tease a lot/make fun or light hearted jokes that can get sexual sometimes. I've been told in playful ways that I can be an asshole. Also would like to keep guys respecting me and not seeing me as a beta or wanting to cause problems with me. I'd like to keep this job but just have some fun.

Which of these do you guys suggest?? If you have any other suggestions I'm all ears.
04-27-2018 9:50 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

04-27-2018 9:56 AM

If you want an opinion, there are already many threads on these that you can take the time to read.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
04-27-2018 9:56 AM

Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2018 5:35 PM

Masu, me too came from that place to this forum. I never thought there would be better products in the market because of their attitude in PT forum. I feel like i had few golds in my hand (androtics) now i discovered a huge treasure (LAL, apex, PXS). I think you should start new testing journal and discover something that might be even better than ammo. While doing that androtics might come back. 7 years of ammo use is like an addiction Smile)

I don't have the knowledge which product has the same molecules in it, i hope someone helps.
04-27-2018 5:35 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-27-2018 6:05 PM

Charisma by love potion is the same molecules as ammo aiming to create a similar image.
04-27-2018 6:05 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-27-2018 6:31 PM

(04-27-2018 6:05 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Charisma by love potion is the same molecules as ammo aiming to create a similar image.

I really think Charisma is an underrated phero product. It has the particular pheromones in the ratios that they would be from a 20 something male. It's always fun to be the center of attention and Charisma does that.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-27-2018 6:31 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-27-2018 9:17 PM

(04-27-2018 6:31 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I really think Charisma is an underrated phero product. It has the particular pheromones in the ratios that they would be from a 20 something male. It's always fun to be the center of attention and Charisma does that.

Heck yeah! And who gets their dick sucked more than anyone else? 20 something males!

Who are the finest women at the bar? The 20 something’s!

What u waiting for bruh? Yeeeeee haw partner Charisma will start that pony for you.

Start a journal and share with us cuz there isn’t a lot on this forum about it. There’s a lot of other cool sexual blends you’ll get to and we have plenty of info on those here.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018 9:27 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
04-27-2018 9:17 PM

masu
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-29-2018 2:21 PM

Thanks for everyone's input!

I've narrowed it down to three finalists!

-Grail of Affection (because it has Androstadienone )
-Charisma
-Aqua Vitae

To sum up I'm looking for:

-standalone product
-mainly targeting younger uni. girls who I see regularly in a gym environment (don't mind it targeting older women also though)
-respect from guys
-center of attention vibe

I'm leaning AV, but Charisma has the center of attention vibe to it and GOA has Androstadienone which I heard was a staple.

What do you guys think??
04-29-2018 2:21 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-29-2018 2:55 PM

Personally, I always found AV to be a bit inconsistent for me. Charisma is great for meeting new people and being the center of attention. GOA, is great for getting attention but can lead to stalkers if you are not careful.

I’d suggest Charisma for your needs.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2018 2:56 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-29-2018 2:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi, looking for specific ingrediënt in AM michaeldehollander 6 910 06-24-2020 6:57 AM
Last Post: michaeldehollander
  Specific alternatives to AD products BigMatt 14 4,590 02-15-2013 2:24 PM
Last Post: BigMatt