Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New here from another forum. Looking for something specific...
masu
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New here from another forum. Looking for something specific...
05-14-2018 12:57 PM

Wow, based on all the AD feedback, maybe it was a bad move to stay with them for so long. I'm glad I found better mone companies. And I do find these better. Which gets me to my experiences.

I've been using the AV now for almost a week varying between 2-5 drops. I must say the first hour or so after putting it on, I feel like a superstar. I get Deer in the headlights and frequent gazes from tons of women during my commute, young and old, surprisingly. When I get to work I can still feel great and like the center of attention.

The problems come about 2 hours in. Things seem to revert to me not wearing the AV (no more looks, getting ignored by alphas). I've heard that AV can last 5-6 hours so not sure this is the problem. Could it be that I need to re-up after let's say 3 hours?

I've also heard that if you're not congruent or don't keep up the celebrity vibe, that most people will turn off to it. I'm wondering if this could be what's happening as well.

There was one day where I didn't shower or wash the AV off from the previous day and put 3 drops before I left and also re-upped after about 5 hours with 2 more drops and I got almost nothing from girls of any age. A weird thing I noticed was that it was men who were giving me looks. I even had one stare at me for much longer than usual on the commute back home. No idea if they were awestruck or annoyed.

Going to try 4 drops AV and 2 drops GOA today and see how it goes.
05-14-2018 12:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi, looking for specific ingrediĆ«nt in AM michaeldehollander 6 918 06-24-2020 6:57 AM
Last Post: michaeldehollander
  Specific alternatives to AD products BigMatt 14 4,605 02-15-2013 2:24 PM
Last Post: BigMatt