Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New here. Needing a upgrade in life
Thor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

New here. Needing a upgrade in life
09-30-2018 8:10 PM

Hi all. I'm new here. I've been reading a lot of threads and been intrigued by the stories. I just recently got GOA unscented and its been a week but not too sure if I'm seeing the effects on other women. I do talk to women but not seeing anything noticeable. I use 1 or 2 drops solo with cologne. I understand a person needs to do their part and not expect the mones to do its magic work only. I'm going to continue to test it. The only thing that stands out is that I kinda get nauseous in the beginning after I apply it to my wrist area.

Currently, I'm trying to decide my next purchase. Deciding between AV, NA or M3W (only solo use). What stood out based on what I read here was that people who tried it seemed to get some kind of immediate attention (deer in the headlights, twirling hair, stares, approached by random women, etc) just by standing next to them or walking by them.

For those that have been using these products and got immediate reactions/attention (just by standing next to someone or walking by without having to put much initial effort), what do you recommend? NA, AV or something else? Thank you for your input.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2018 8:15 PM by Thor.)
09-30-2018 8:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New here. Needing a upgrade in life
09-30-2018 9:09 PM

(09-30-2018 8:10 PM)Thor Wrote:  Hi all. I'm new here. I've been reading a lot of threads and been intrigued by the stories. I just recently got GOA unscented and its been a week but not too sure if I'm seeing the effects on other women. I do talk to women but not seeing anything noticeable. I use 1 or 2 drops solo with cologne. I understand a person needs to do their part and not expect the mones to do its magic work only. I'm going to continue to test it. The only thing that stands out is that I kinda get nauseous in the beginning after I apply it to my wrist area.

Currently, I'm trying to decide my next purchase. Deciding between AV, NA or M3W (only solo use). What stood out based on what I read here was that people who tried it seemed to get some kind of immediate attention (deer in the headlights, twirling hair, stares, approached by random women, etc) just by standing next to them or walking by them.

For those that have been using these products and got immediate reactions/attention (just by standing next to someone or walking by without having to put much initial effort), what do you recommend? NA, AV or something else? Thank you for your input.

What's the recommended dosage of GOA for you race?

Age?

What are you trying to achieve with mones?

Sometimes, you realize something has been working with time? Mones today, and she attaches to you/shows you you've been on her mind later type working with time. KEEP paying attention, and keep an eye out for things that are NOT the norm. Girl devil

My only advice to you is to read up on each product you're thinking about getting.

HAPPY HUNTING! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2018 9:09 PM by MMM.)
09-30-2018 9:09 PM
Thor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-30-2018 9:38 PM

(09-30-2018 9:09 PM)MMM Wrote:  What's the recommended dosage of GOA for you race?

Age?

What are you trying to achieve with mones?

Sometimes, you realize something has been working with time? Mones today, and she attaches to you/shows you you've been on her mind later type working with time. KEEP paying attention, and keep an eye out for things that are NOT the norm. Girl devil

My only advice to you is to read up on each product you're thinking about getting.

HAPPY HUNTING! Hi

MMM, I'm Asian late 30s. According to the GOA website, its 1 drop. I'd like to see the same experience people reported with GOA, NA, and AV. Just by standing there or walking past the women and getting the stares, being approached by random women, twirling of hair, etc. As a side note, I do talk to women so I have no problem with communication. I do stay in shape, go to the gym, eat keto diet, wear cologne, keep myself groomed so I am doing my part. I have experienced where women have twirled their hair, checking me out, etc without the mones. But Id like to increase the experience with the mones without much initial interaction on my end. Just like to have those experiences people have reported about random women who get hit with the mones and receive a positive reaction to it.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2018 9:45 PM by Thor.)
09-30-2018 9:38 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

09-30-2018 10:06 PM

(09-30-2018 8:10 PM)Thor Wrote:  I just recently got GOA unscented and its been a week but not too sure if I'm seeing the effects on other women.

I know where you are coming from. Its really had to find the right product because everyone is different. I've spent a lot of money finding my favorite products but it was worth it.

If GOA does nothing for you then maybe try a status product next such as Alpha Treasures (beginner friendly & well buffered) or if you are daring then Bad Wolf (Not beginner friendly). I have not tried Titan yet but a lot of members like that one. Might be a good one to try if you get nothing from GOA.

Or maybe try a sexual product such as Manimal 2 (beginner friendly) or SOB (Not beginner friendly).
09-30-2018 10:06 PM

Thor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-30-2018 10:37 PM

(09-30-2018 10:06 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I know where you are coming from. Its really had to find the right product because everyone is different. I've spent a lot of money finding my favorite products but it was worth it.

If GOA does nothing for you then maybe try a status product next such as Alpha Treasures (beginner friendly & well buffered) or if you are daring then Bad Wolf (Not beginner friendly). I have not tried Titan yet but a lot of members like that one. Might be a good one to try if you get nothing from GOA.

Or maybe try a sexual product such as Manimal 2 (beginner friendly) or SOB (Not beginner friendly).

Metal, Whats your thoughts on NA vs AV. Im thinking about NA. My intent is to find something that can get a girl's instant initial attraction without much effort on my end.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2018 10:45 PM by Thor.)
09-30-2018 10:37 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-30-2018 10:56 PM

(09-30-2018 9:38 PM)Thor Wrote:  MMM, I'm Asian late 30s. According to the GOA website, its 1 drop. I'd like to see the same experience people reported with GOA, NA, and AV. Just by standing there or walking past the women and getting the stares, being approached by random women, twirling of hair, etc. As a side note, I do talk to women so I have no problem with communication. I do stay in shape, go to the gym, eat keto diet, wear cologne, keep myself groomed so I am doing my part. I have experienced where women have twirled their hair, checking me out, etc without the mones. But Id like to increase the experience with the mones without much initial interaction on my end. Just like to have those experiences people have reported about random women who get hit with the mones and receive a positive reaction to it.

Through my years of READING, it is said that Asian women love those STATUS MONES. Whenever you order, I would ask for samples of products and test mones that has -Androsterone in it! pick nose

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2018 10:57 PM by MMM.)
09-30-2018 10:56 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

09-30-2018 11:47 PM

(09-30-2018 10:37 PM)Thor Wrote:  My intent is to find something that can get a girl's instant initial attraction without much effort on my end.

This is tricky because what if a woman feels attraction but doesn't show it. What if a girl doesn't feel attraction but likes you in a friendly way and gives you good eye contact.

Anyway, I think you are looking for a "fast hitting" product:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-fast-hitti...ew-seconds

Also, try this search in google:
site:pherotruth.com "hit fast" OR "Fast Hitting"

My personal favorite for fast hitting attraction is Overdose Gel but I don't recommend it because it's hard to use. Not only is the dosage a factor but how thinly or thickly you apply it affects how it works. How much surface area you cover is a really big deal for this product. I think this one works better when under clothing so there is more body heat to heat it up but I haven't done enough testing to confirm this. Also Overdose Gel creates too much intimidation on its own so I have to buffer it with another product.

(09-30-2018 10:37 PM)Thor Wrote:  Metal, Whats your thoughts on NA vs AV.

I don't like AV because several hours after I put it on people start getting angry and pissy at me. Early in the application it does generate "hits" but I've never gotten anywhere with the hits. I haven't used NA enough to form an opinion on it.
09-30-2018 11:47 PM
Thor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-11-2018 7:38 AM

Ordered my first Apex product over the weekend. Not sure how they operate but am I supposed to receive an tracking number? Ive emailed [email protected] with some other questions / request but no response.
10-11-2018 7:38 AM

metaltree

Rep Post

10-11-2018 7:47 AM

(10-11-2018 7:38 AM)Thor Wrote:  Ordered my first Apex product over the weekend. Not sure how they operate but am I supposed to receive an tracking number? Ive emailed [email protected] with some other questions / request but no response.

Paypal sends out the tracking number. Also once the product ships a "track shipment" link will appear under the order.

Too soon to worry. Apex is small company and is slow to ship. I'm sure it will be worth your wait.
10-11-2018 7:47 AM
Ladiesman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-11-2018 8:03 AM

Hey Thor, what part of Asia u from, i too am asian and early thirties. But u shouldnt have gotten GOA, as i too got almost nothing out of it. Its just a ok comfort product near ladies with no attraction at all and a little beta if used alone ime. U shouldnt get PT products as a beginner as they are well buffered and really subtle. Even Alpha Treasures i havent fully figured out which is slightly better for me than Goa.
I urged u to try androsterone products like Xist, or socials like glace etc or head turners like AV, nnpa etc cos its really hard for beginners to figure out mones at first and blatent hits generators are best to try imo to not give up on mones. Dont ever get status or alpha products as a beginner is my advice, as you will get angry and give up on mones, which i almost did.
Also, asians are said to be attracted to androsterone and said to be repelled by androstenone. I myself am focusing on androsterone products and hard hitting sexuals, as well as blatant socials and will get these products, once i am finished figuring out my other products.But only testing will prove if it works for u or not as everyones body chemistry is different.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2018 8:05 AM by Ladiesman.)
10-11-2018 8:03 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Needing advice on a 45 year old female dutchoven 4 1,423 07-03-2017 11:59 PM
Last Post: kalpan56