Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New and curious
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New and curious
11-02-2018 6:39 PM

(11-02-2018 6:06 PM)sorano Wrote:  welcome! I am also from new york. curious to see your results. I bought love god, AV, BW, DP, CORE, and sex magnet. I am still experimenting with them all. I am actually skipping the gym every night and going out just to test. Trying every single dose. Even wearing them at work to see if the people there will act differently around me. I will test each one until they are done.

will I be buying them again? As of now? no I will not be buying them again. Maybe things will change!! This is pherotruth right? Just sharing my experiences. I know some hardcore guys on here may get mad or what not but, it is what it is. read some of the stories on here. some are mind blowing and I have yet experience anything like that. Tonight will be bad wolf. 4 drops.

will report back!

Sorry to hear that pheromones aren't working for you. I have an unproven theory that different products work differently for different men because we each have our own baseline vibe and baseline natural pheromone signature. The products we apply blend into our vibe. I believe the reason that pheromones work so well for me personally is because my baseline natural pheromone signature is weak and my vibe is weak to begin with so pheromones can make a bigger difference

With BW you should notice the effect of this one when you approach a woman. Just walk up to women or groups of women and introduce yourself. I'd be surprised if you don't notice the difference.

If for whatever reason you really don't notice any difference with BW I'd make one last ditch attempt by trying DP, Core, and BW together. If you don't notice anything with that combo then I would throw in the towel. If you wanted to spend more money and make one more attempt before giving up I would recommend Titan or Manimal 2. I believe those are two of the most beginner friendly mones on the market.
11-02-2018 6:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-02-2018 7:08 PM

What he said. Also, try 6 to 8 sprays of Love God. Then go spend more than 5 minutes interacting with a woman you are interested in.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 7:11 PM by Snoopyace.)
11-02-2018 7:08 PM

Russ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-02-2018 9:16 PM

Thank you for the warm welcome fellas. I took the advice of amp and snoopy and purchased m3x... I also pulled the trigger on tusc oil + orbital.

For the sake of carrying in my car I bought some 5 ml sprayers and 5 ml eurodroppers from Amazon and I am very happy about that decision. I moved the liquids over with a dropper which I also ordered from Amazon.

Ive tested out Bad Wolf and Aqua Vitae this past week...god damn I am a believer. This upcoming week ill be testing Titan+ core and I am very excited to see what they hold.

QUESTION: I would like the leave individual product reviews... is it forum courtesy to search and find an older but recent thread? I think I prefer to create a new one in the appropriate brand sections. Let me know! Its best to seek guidance of the elders.

LAL:Aqua Vitae, Bad Woof
PXS:Taboo, Xist, SOB, Bliss, Evolve, Celebrity, AsvendWcops, Love Boat
Apex:Titan, Core, Tusc, Orbital, M3x
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
11-02-2018 9:16 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-16-2018 4:33 PM

(11-02-2018 9:16 PM)Russ Wrote:  QUESTION: I would like the leave individual product reviews... is it forum courtesy to search and find an older but recent thread? I think I prefer to create a new one in the appropriate brand sections. Let me know! Its best to seek guidance of the elders.

Hiya Russ!

Yes, it is considered better form to post on an existing thread rather than to start a new one.

This helps to solve the complications of multiple instances of the exact same thing, as well as to make it less intimidating when doing searches.

With close to a quarter or million posts on here, doing our parts to keep things neat is just a courtesy we are all responsible for.

Also, with all the reviews of, say AV for example, in the AV review thread; one can compare opinions and results from the dawn of time (pherotruth time that is) without needing to jump all over the place.

Edited to add: I am a fan of AV but didn't purchase and Bad Wolf as of yet. It was on my wish list for a future purchase but I drank the Love God koolaide and won't be having any forays into new pheromones in the immediate future. If you feel like it, would you be so kind as to let me know (either here or via PM) how you see the differences between the two? Danke

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2018 4:36 PM by Gladen.)
11-16-2018 4:33 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue Hi :) Curious novice is here baslangicnoktasi 2 1,259 05-22-2016 2:19 PM
Last Post: ClassicHats
  Curious from Ohio invictusxp 8 3,352 01-26-2016 7:00 AM
Last Post: renny
  I am ALWAYS Curious! Curiouschic 31 11,522 08-24-2009 11:14 PM
Last Post: esmeralda