Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Curious from Ohio
invictusxp
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Curious from Ohio
01-22-2016 3:13 PM

I've been a long time lurker on this forum but finally decided to register because I'm in need of advice.

Despite the wealth of knowledge contained here, I've never bought Pheromones from vendors other than Androtics Direct. It is doubtful my experiences would be so limited if I had found PT first.

I was first introduced to the concept of Pheromones in high school by a Russian exchange student. He told tales of this cologne that caused women to literally throw themselves at men. I was highly skeptical, so he brought some(don't remember the name) and dared me to try it. My Spanish teacher at the time seemed to hate me. She was an attractive Costa Rican girl in her 20's. I applied a couple of sprays to my neck right before class. My teacher couldn't seem to keep herself from hovering over my desk and gave me more smiles and positive body language than what I had seen from her in 2 years. The stuff smelled gross to me and yet elicited such a strong response. I was sold. I found AD online and have been purchasing from them since.

Self description: 6ft 190lbs, blonde, regular lifter and basketball player. My luck with attracting women has been fairly good without Pheromones. I don't use them as a crutch, but I do find responses to their use fascinating.

Below is what I've used from AD:

Instant Shine: my favorite phero. It is a mood lifter for me and seems to help people see me as the life of the party. I've received pretty aggressive hits only wearing IS that leave me shaking my head and smiling.

Turn Up The Heat: This seems hit or miss for me. I've experimented with different amounts and application points. It seems particularly effective at times on women who are drinking.

Instant Openness: Only had a sampler and didn't notice anything

A314: I very rarely wear this one. Respect and self-confidence do seem to slightly increase. I easily landed a few job offers with an aced interview wearing A314 and IS but who knows if it was the pheromones.

P83: another sampler, it seemed to slightly enhance others I would wear in combination.

Ammo: Didn't notice anything wearing this one.

If you've read to this point, sorry for the extended intro post. The advice I'm seeking is what other pheromones should I try? From reading this forum, it seems most people prefer other companies to AD for multiple reasons. Considering my post above, does anyone have wisdom to impart? I'm leaning towards trying Xist and Alfa Maschio. Thanks for your help.
01-22-2016 3:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Curious from Ohio
01-22-2016 3:26 PM

If you have never tried Scent of Eros, you should. Lovescent sells it in gel packs that are really handy, it's also availble from several other sources including the creator JVKohl who is a researcher with actual published papers. It's good stuff.

The Androstenone Discussion
01-22-2016 3:26 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-22-2016 3:37 PM

Welcome...

Your results with Turn Up The Heat are similar to mine. Now that you mention your teacher....I wonder about all of these guys with their teachers...Could they be using Pheromones?
01-22-2016 3:37 PM
invictusxp
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-22-2016 4:02 PM

renny: Very interesting suggestion, I hadn't considered trying Scent of Eros. Guess I have some more researching to do. What AD product would you compare it to?

DarkLord: the Turn Up The Heat reactions are odd to me. It seems to alternatively attract or alienate the same women depending on the day despite the same amounts being used. I may have used it too often around a good friends wife when double dating. I am somewhat standoffish and do not flirt with her out of respect for my friend. Despite my attitude, she blindsided me with a kiss on the ear while I was talking to my girl friend, and at one point full on frontal bear hugged me in front of both her husband and the gf. That didn't turn out so well.

The kids wearing pheromones around their teachers wouldn't surprise me. Maybe that's why they see such young guys as attractive and mature. My teacher actually disliked our whole class because we didn't listen and constantly were loud and obnoxious. I wore the phero and suddenly she loved me. In fact, she had to quickly put on a sweater to cover THO despite being in a hot room. Young me was quite shocked.
01-22-2016 4:02 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-22-2016 4:07 PM

(01-22-2016 4:02 PM)invictusxp Wrote:  renny: Very interesting suggestion, I hadn't considered trying Scent of Eros. Guess I have some more researching to do. What AD product would you compare it to?

DarkLord: the Turn Up The Heat reactions are odd to me. It seems to alternatively attract or alienate the same women depending on the day despite the same amounts being used. I may have used it too often around a good friends wife when double dating. I am somewhat standoffish and do not flirt with her out of respect for my friend. Despite my attitude, she blindsided me with a kiss on the ear while I was talking to my girl friend, and at one point full on frontal bear hugged me in front of both her husband and the gf. That didn't turn out so well.

The kids wearing pheromones around their teachers wouldn't surprise me. Maybe that's why they see such young guys as attractive and mature. My teacher actually disliked our whole class because we didn't listen and constantly were loud and obnoxious. I wore the phero and suddenly she loved me. In fact, she had to quickly put on a sweater to cover THO despite being in a hot room. Young me was quite shocked.

Here is what I find...Women respond differently to the same pheromones depending on where they are in their menstrual cycle. I think that birth control also plays a role in their response, but I'm not sure exactly how. So Turn Up The Heat is polarizing...when women drink, they give in to the dark side so to speak.

I have also had a woman bear hug and kiss me good night, but her significant other was not around. She had been drinking and so had he...He passed out and she walked me out to the front door. She only responded that way one time, apologized, and then never did it again...even when exposed to the same mix. Guilt also frames their response.
01-22-2016 4:07 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-22-2016 4:12 PM

I don't think AD has a product like Scent of Eros it's in a class by itself. IG may be along the same lines but it's very different.

01-22-2016 4:12 PM
SpiderMan1
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-22-2016 5:38 PM

Hi invictusxp enjoy this forum and good luck.

Alpha Dream
Alfa maschio, Glace, LIIK v1+v2 L&S

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: A1(10mcg), Dirty Primitive, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Voodoo
Gell: Nude Alpha, Overdose
Other: Max-T-150

PXS
Oils: Evolve, Xist
Spray: Connections, SOB, ODYSSEY, Bliss, Taboo, A1(30ml,50mcg)

Pheromone Treasures
Wishlist: ETFZ(Escape The Friend Zone)

LaCroy
NPA, Impi red

Apex
M3X (fury), Core V1(fury), Imprint(classic), Orbital, Titan

Love Potion
TMI, True Confessions

Androtics
Wishlist: A314, P75, P100

01-22-2016 5:38 PM
invictusxp
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-25-2016 4:38 PM

Well I went ahead and purchased some Scent of Eros gel packs along with New Pheromone Additive. Looking forward to experimenting.
01-25-2016 4:38 PM

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-26-2016 7:00 AM

Good choices, I think if you explore other companies you'll find that each manufacturer has their own "style". Enjoy the ones you have for a while and really check out the other companies websites and the reviews here. See if something strikes a chord with you.

Too many pheromones and not enough time!

01-26-2016 7:00 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up New and curious Russ 13 1,124 11-16-2018 4:33 PM
Last Post: Gladen
Tongue Hi :) Curious novice is here baslangicnoktasi 2 1,134 05-22-2016 2:19 PM
Last Post: ClassicHats
  Whats Up From Ohio Cavlinx 6 2,084 10-21-2014 2:55 PM
Last Post: Cavlinx