Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New Yorker Living in Hollywood.
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

New Yorker Living in Hollywood.
02-03-2013 5:17 AM

I didn't know we were supposed to formally introduce ourselves.

I've been reading (lurking) here for a few months, commenting and posting here and there. I have an amazing job that allows me to check in with PT all the time, plus gives me the lifestyle I want here in the city of angels.

I got into PUA like most guys did after reading The Game by Neil Strauss. I have no hate in my heart, I love women. But like most guys I was frustrated when buying dinners, treating to broadway plays and movies got me barely a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night sometimes. Neils Book brought the pua community kind of out of the darkness. Luckily I had a bff who was also just as frustrated w women and he became my research partner + wingman. That was 2005.

Now in 2013, I banged my 81st girl (19 away from the century club Big Grin) last Monday http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Night-w-Mones-moans I was always going out peacocked (dressed nice w a touch of flair) good shoes and good cologne. (Estee Lauder, Prada, & Thierry Muggler)

If you do your research, you can find alot of the pua books and programs used online cheap from neckbeards who didnt have the tenacity to stick to something. So, I read alot of books The Layguide, Magic Bullets, Art of Seduction, Mystery Method. Plus other books about life, then you realize that just as the students in The Game did that trying to become a master pua, a Cassanova, or a Valentino Beach simply means just becoming a better well rounded person. There's nothing more attractive than that.

As much as I've read and banged, I'm 36 and have been mostly seducing 6's & 7's. Don't get me wrong there have been a few 9's and 3's in there as well (think bell curve) but I want to get that hump of the curve further to the right. I bought some pheromone stuff back in 2004 as half a goof and used it 2x or so, it smelled really good, like almonds but I never gave it a chance or believed in it.

I ruminated about pheromones again last fall and decided to start researching and it brought me here. Thanks to the nice posters (as3, thundr etc) I got a wealth of info and made my first purchase of AV in mid December, got the Alpha Male subs and never looked back.

I have 3 F buddies here in LA. One 23 year old that looks like Lady Gaga, a 6' Croatian w DD's and a 5'11" triathlete (I call the latter two the twin towers) I'm 5'11" btw so when they wear heels they are both inches taller than me. I only see Gaga every 3 weeks or so, but I've tested my mones on the twin towers and my oh my...

The AV makes them have exponentially more orgasms than they did prior. No joke, one night the Croatian came anywhere between 35-50x. I told her I'd never tell bc no one would ever believe me. Sometimes the triathlete will have an O before I even get her naked, I'll usually stuff her face in my neck and make her inhale the AV while we smooch.

Unfortunately, now that my L2K and glace are here they twin towers are both fully in love, they both have to drag themselves away, call in sick to work to stay w me, text me constantly. They both tell me how good I smell and how intoxicating I've been lately.

So hi everyone. I guess I should start a journal as3 (all praises be upon him) says I should start a journal so I can document and have a record of what combos work, where and why.

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
02-03-2013 5:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

boeeee
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: New Yorker Living in Hollywood.
02-03-2013 10:29 AM

oh my.........

i have nothing else to say .......Hi

Girl dance The most beautiful people in the world are not born that way but formed that way by the potters hand!!! Girl dance
02-03-2013 10:29 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-03-2013 10:32 AM

welcome to the forum
02-03-2013 10:32 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-03-2013 8:38 PM

Yes! I've seen you "lurking and commenting". Welcome into the light Laugh1

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
terry0400-40

Rep Post

(02-03-2013 5:17 AM)Valentino Wrote:  I didn't know we were supposed to formally introduce ourselves.

I've been reading (lurking) here for a few months, commenting and posting here and there. I have an amazing job that allows me to check in with PT all the time, plus gives me the lifestyle I want here in the city of angels.

I got into PUA like most guys did after reading The Game by Neil Strauss. I have no hate in my heart, I love women. But like most guys I was frustrated when buying dinners, treating to broadway plays and movies got me barely a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night sometimes. Neils Book brought the pua community kind of out of the darkness. Luckily I had a bff who was also just as frustrated w women and he became my research partner + wingman. That was 2005.

Now in 2013, I banged my 81st girl (19 away from the century club Big Grin) last Monday http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Night-w-Mones-moans I was always going out peacocked (dressed nice w a touch of flair) good shoes and good cologne. (Estee Lauder, Prada, & Thierry Muggler)

If you do your research, you can find alot of the pua books and programs used online cheap from neckbeards who didnt have the tenacity to stick to something. So, I read alot of books The Layguide, Magic Bullets, Art of Seduction, Mystery Method. Plus other books about life, then you realize that just as the students in The Game did that trying to become a master pua, a Cassanova, or a Valentino Beach simply means just becoming a better well rounded person. There's nothing more attractive than that.

As much as I've read and banged, I'm 36 and have been mostly seducing 6's & 7's. Don't get me wrong there have been a few 9's and 3's in there as well (think bell curve) but I want to get that hump of the curve further to the right. I bought some pheromone stuff back in 2004 as half a goof and used it 2x or so, it smelled really good, like almonds but I never gave it a chance or believed in it.

I ruminated about pheromones again last fall and decided to start researching and it brought me here. Thanks to the nice posters (as3, thundr etc) I got a wealth of info and made my first purchase of AV in mid December, got the Alpha Male subs and never looked back.

I have 3 F buddies here in LA. One 23 year old that looks like Lady Gaga, a 6' Croatian w DD's and a 5'11" triathlete (I call the latter two the twin towers) I'm 5'11" btw so when they wear heels they are both inches taller than me. I only see Gaga every 3 weeks or so, but I've tested my mones on the twin towers and my oh my...

The AV makes them have exponentially more orgasms than they did prior. No joke, one night the Croatian came anywhere between 35-50x. I told her I'd never tell bc no one would ever believe me. Sometimes the triathlete will have an O before I even get her naked, I'll usually stuff her face in my neck and make her inhale the AV while we smooch.

Unfortunately, now that my L2K and glace are here they twin towers are both fully in love, they both have to drag themselves away, call in sick to work to stay w me, text me constantly. They both tell me how good I smell and how intoxicating I've been lately.

So hi everyone. I guess I should start a journal as3 (all praises be upon him) says I should start a journal so I can document and have a record of what combos work, where and why.
I sorta noticed you lurking around and at one stage i had a vague stray thought enter my head that you may have been an Alpha-Dream stooge ( just my private thought ) but then i soon realized that you were just another lost boy who had found as3 and became his devotee and then my stray thought sorta dissipated.

I also became worthy to enter into the "century club" whilst i was still relatively young however this happened to me without me even trying in so much as i was not even aware of it happening and for me i had no game, no cologne, no fancy clothes and no pheromones, no money, no property, and certainly no fancy job, the pheromones came long after my 100th encounter, i guess all i had going for me considering that i was only 5' 5.5" tall was my long hair.

My life would be going on happy and smooth and then WHAM i would see a girl or a woman that would take my breath away, and she would absolutely hypnotize me where all i could think about was kissing her, my thoughts rarely escalated to thought of fucking the female, because i would be hopelessly in love, hooked well and true, i had no game whatsoever, all i could do was say hello and smile ha ha anyway most times the girls would approach me and every time this would lead to a really hot love affair, and to this day i still have no real game or any of the other assets except pheromones, although the only thing that works for me is if i come into contact with a female and i receive the WHAM hypnotic factor and a burning desire to kiss the girl, for some reason this works for me every time....

Anyway if i ever come and visit the US before i turn 64 i should like to have you as my wingman i guess i could learn a few trix however i would have to be wearing my cuban heel riding boots and stand on my tippy toes so as to look you directly in the eyes Bye

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews

Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-04-2013 2:17 AM

I could give you a bear hug and bury your face in my chest so you can get immersed in my mone cloud Sun bespectacled

02-04-2013 2:17 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

02-04-2013 4:40 AM

(02-04-2013 2:17 AM)Valentino Wrote:  I could give you a bear hug and bury your face in my chest so you can get immersed in my mone cloud Sun bespectacled
Yep i recognize this, a chesty confidence pheromone boost from ur wingman ok look out now all of u very naughty bad USA girls cause T and V are on the prowl Yahoo

My thread >
02-04-2013 4:40 AM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-04-2013 4:47 AM

Where are you Terry? I'm in Los Angeles.

02-04-2013 4:47 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

02-04-2013 5:08 AM

(02-04-2013 4:47 AM)Valentino Wrote:  Where are you Terry? I'm in Los Angeles.
I guess you won't be seeing me 4 awhile V cause i am in Brisbane Australia, and my piggy bank is far too thin to take to market at the momentDrinks

My thread >
02-04-2013 5:08 AM

Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-04-2013 5:32 AM

How's the fishing in Australia? The clams biting? I hear your women are very... um, "liberated".

02-04-2013 5:32 AM

Share This Thread