Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New Yorker Living in Hollywood.
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1741
Thanks received:
1797 thanks in 874 posts

RE: New Yorker Living in Hollywood.
02-04-2013 6:35 PM

(02-04-2013 6:32 AM)Valentino Wrote:  How's the fishing in Australia? The clams biting? I hear your women are very... um, "liberated".
The fishing in AUS is fantastic, my favorite is salt water Barramundi when i was young we would go out to Buffalo Creek in Northern Australia near Darwin, this place was salt water fishing we used a massive net and would haul heaps of huge barra from where the creek entered the sea, also we would take 1/2 dozen aboriginal girls with us and they would go into the mud of the mangroves and bring out for us bags of huge mud crabs that they would pull from their nests deep in the mud.

However now days i have no patience for line fishing because i never ever ever get one on my line.

My preferred pastime is now trolling for nice fresh clam of the non biting variety and i enjoy pearl diving, however what i do like and hardy ever ever see enough of is shaved beaver.

Yes my friend the women here are fairly liberated especially the young ones also some are also fairly wild and untamed.

It would be good if some of the older ones approaching my age were more liberated, there is nothing quite like an old boiler who appreciates a good bang.

The older i get the less easy it is to procure the liberated species, but then i guess if my efforts increased from 15% up several notches to say 60% then i guess i would be in the running for some extra juice.... GoodRolleyes

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
02-04-2013 6:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by yj404
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 89
Thanks received:
48 thanks in 34 posts

02-05-2013 2:41 AM

Hey fellow new yorker...i guess you migrated over to the west coast, eh? I don't blame you....its warmer, sweeter, and of course the added bonus of ladies who tend to be want to wear less when they go out. haha...

And yes, while lurking myself from thread to thread, I've noticed you quite a number of times lol...

Anyway, sounds like you got your stuff goin man....awesome....hope to learn a lot from you as well....still trying to hitch on the mone wagon and be on point!

In your opinion, did "the game" really help you? I know AS3 and a whole bunch of others have read 'how to become an alpha male' by john alexander as well with great success and I've been trying to find the time to read it too, with the alpha male subs too of course thanks to AS3....

Been listening to alpha male mindset, deep inner game, and fast seduction on loop all night for the past week or so. No noticeable changes in my behavior or how others react to me yet, but the only thing I noticed is, I've been having some weird @ss dreams on some days. One time, I had fuq'd up dreams about being in combat during my time in the military. Another time, I was in some hotel room on vacation with a childhood best friend who I don't talk to anymore because I find he's become more and more shady as he got older, and a girlfriend of mine. In the dream, it was when me and the girl were together in a long term relationship. And I don't know why the freak my ex best friend was there at the hotel with us. But anyway, for some reason, I was in a king sized bed watching tv and my girlfriend and my ex best friend were next to me. The lights were off as it was night time, but the TV emitted enough light to see. My best friend was under the covers going down on my girlfriend and sucking on her tits!!!! And for some reason, I couldn't move, but just peek thru the side of my eyes. Like I was frozen. It was the weirdest dream everrr. I wanted to get up, beat the shit out of him, and tell that girl to go fuq herself, but I couldn't move or talk. haha....ok sorry for barging in on your thread....just wondering if you had any similar experiences like mine as I found it to be very unusual. haha...

See you in the threads bro!
02-05-2013 2:41 AM
Valentino
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
77 thanks in 37 posts

02-05-2013 5:36 AM

Hey yj

I can't say that the subs have given me any weird dreams. I have an amazing dream life. I dream in IMAX 3D w Dolby surround sound for my entire life, I'm blessed that way. I can also go lucid from time to time.

The Game is amazing. It's definitely a good base to see someone go from a pathetic neckbeard, to someone who can attract women. (see neil strauss' before and after pictures) I'm reading the Alpha male book right now too, about 50% done. Seems legit. A lot of stuff in all these books is terribly obvious, but when it's in front of you in black and white sometimes it hits home. Plus I think it helps the alpha male subs if you know EXACTLY what an alpha male is.

Los Angeles is great. I was so surprised going out and seeing that the girls sometimes wear just lingerie to a club. NOT on Halloween!!! Blum so yummy! It's really hard to tell the hookers from party girls here sometimes. (there's a theory that all LA girls are hookers to some extent... casting couch?) But between daygame and dating sites a young single male could have a lot of fun here.

Triathlete F buddy just left in tears. She has really fallen hard since I started wearing mones around her. I feel bad. She's a really nice girl. I'm just not looking for a relationship right now. (well, maybe w a 21 yo 9/10) I had only one spray of glace on when she came over and every five minutes she'd bury her face in my chest and take a huge sniff.

Arsenal: AV, Glace, L2K, AM, Certo, Corpo & N.P.A.
ASL: 36-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
02-05-2013 5:36 AM
Thanks given by yj404

yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
48 thanks in 34 posts

02-05-2013 5:50 AM

Haha..yea well that’s a good thing you haven’t been getting weird dreams. And lucid dreaming? Wow….that sounds awesome man.
As far as the Game goes, my friend gave it to me a while back after he read it, but I just thought that the Game would preach so much hype that most girls with the slightest bit if intelligence would smell right thru it, and only bimbos would fall for it. And correct me if I’m wrong, just what I heard from 3rd parties, but isn’t The Game too hard to follow?? Between tactics, phrases, techniques, etc…I mean how the hell do you remember all of that??? Haha…
As far as How to become an Alpha male, I’m going to try to read that as soon as I get a chance, but since it’s in ebook format, it does kinda get annoying. Perhaps I will start with The Game first since I have the physical book, then continue onto the How to become A.M. book. And yes, it makes sense that reading these books first, or while listening to the subs would help a lot since your mind is fresh on what exactly an alpha male should be like. Do you just use the Alpha Male Mindset sub? Or others too?
Damn mann….must be nice living in L.A. seeing all them fine girls wearing those skimpy lil dresses….or lingerie’s….or whatever excuse of a birthday suit cover they’re using nowadays….must be real nice mannn. The only thing is, and I have NO idea how you adjusted to it, but being from NYC myself, the few times I went to visit SoCal and Vegas, I like literally BAKED dude. That dry, extremely hot temperature. How do you deal with it??? It was way too hot for me….almost reminded me of certain parts of Iraq. But hey, if it works for you, then outstanding, sir!
Sorry to hear about your Triathlete FBuddy. It does suck that at times, a good girl gets affected negatively from the mones and gets hurt, but I mean I can imagine why you wouldn’t wana settle down right now, being in the exotic environment + the success of the mones….hang in there man! But SERIOUSLY??? Just Glace??? I’ve been trying to use AV, Glace, and Androstadienone, and I’m SERIOUSLY not finding much success with all 3 as a combo, and even individually. I just ordered NA, Wolf, and CohesionXS….I hope I have better results with those….

(02-05-2013 5:36 AM)Valentino Wrote:  Hey yj

I can't say that the subs have given me any weird dreams. I have an amazing dream life. I dream in IMAX 3D w Dolby surround sound for my entire life, I'm blessed that way. I can also go lucid from time to time.

The Game is amazing. It's definitely a good base to see someone go from a pathetic neckbeard, to someone who can attract women. (see neil strauss' before and after pictures) I'm reading the Alpha male book right now too, about 50% done. Seems legit. A lot of stuff in all these books is terribly obvious, but when it's in front of you in black and white sometimes it hits home. Plus I think it helps the alpha male subs if you know EXACTLY what an alpha male is.

Los Angeles is great. I was so surprised going out and seeing that the girls sometimes wear just lingerie to a club. NOT on Halloween!!! Blum so yummy! It's really hard to tell the hookers from party girls here sometimes. (there's a theory that all LA girls are hookers to some extent... casting couch?) But between daygame and dating sites a young single male could have a lot of fun here.

Triathlete F buddy just left in tears. She has really fallen hard since I started wearing mones around her. I feel bad. She's a really nice girl. I'm just not looking for a relationship right now. (well, maybe w a 21 yo 9/10) I had only one spray of glace on when she came over and every five minutes she'd bury her face in my chest and take a huge sniff.
02-05-2013 5:50 AM
Valentino
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
77 thanks in 37 posts

02-05-2013 5:54 AM

How old are you? Live in NYC? Ethnicity? ow's your game w/o mones?

(02-05-2013 5:50 AM)yj404 Wrote:  Haha..yea well that’s a good thing you haven’t been getting weird dreams. And lucid dreaming? Wow….that sounds awesome man.
As far as the Game goes, my friend gave it to me a while back after he read it, but I just thought that the Game would preach so much hype that most girls with the slightest bit if intelligence would smell right thru it, and only bimbos would fall for it. And correct me if I’m wrong, just what I heard from 3rd parties, but isn’t The Game too hard to follow?? Between tactics, phrases, techniques, etc…I mean how the hell do you remember all of that??? Haha…
As far as How to become an Alpha male, I’m going to try to read that as soon as I get a chance, but since it’s in ebook format, it does kinda get annoying. Perhaps I will start with The Game first since I have the physical book, then continue onto the How to become A.M. book. And yes, it makes sense that reading these books first, or while listening to the subs would help a lot since your mind is fresh on what exactly an alpha male should be like. Do you just use the Alpha Male Mindset sub? Or others too?
Damn mann….must be nice living in L.A. seeing all them fine girls wearing those skimpy lil dresses….or lingerie’s….or whatever excuse of a birthday suit cover they’re using nowadays….must be real nice mannn. The only thing is, and I have NO idea how you adjusted to it, but being from NYC myself, the few times I went to visit SoCal and Vegas, I like literally BAKED dude. That dry, extremely hot temperature. How do you deal with it??? It was way too hot for me….almost reminded me of certain parts of Iraq. But hey, if it works for you, then outstanding, sir!
Sorry to hear about your Triathlete FBuddy. It does suck that at times, a good girl gets affected negatively from the mones and gets hurt, but I mean I can imagine why you wouldn’t wana settle down right now, being in the exotic environment + the success of the mones….hang in there man! But SERIOUSLY??? Just Glace??? I’ve been trying to use AV, Glace, and Androstadienone, and I’m SERIOUSLY not finding much success with all 3 as a combo, and even individually. I just ordered NA, Wolf, and CohesionXS….I hope I have better results with those….

02-05-2013 5:54 AM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
48 thanks in 34 posts

02-05-2013 6:06 AM

(02-05-2013 5:54 AM)Valentino Wrote:  How old are you? Live in NYC? Ethnicity? ow's your game w/o mones?

I'm 26, Asian male, living in NYC. I was born in NYC but was away for about 6 years due to military service. Now I'm back, and everythings just like WTF...feels all new to me again. Game without mones is pretty much rubbish to non-existent. The funny thing is, in a working environment, specifically as a Marine, I was an Alpha, knew what needed to get done and made sure everyone did so accordingly. But in a social environment, especially with women, it seems like I'm just that shy quiet dude that's there, but there in the background, you know what I mean? And the fact that my targets are Korean and Chinese women doesn't help much either, seeing how they are shy and stick to themselves too...LOL...i know sadddd but True Story!
02-05-2013 6:06 AM
Valentino
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
77 thanks in 37 posts

02-05-2013 6:28 AM

Right. Well, from what others on this site have said, the mones won't have girls dropping to their knees and going to town on you (well sometimes they will) but rather enhance any game/experience you have.

Do you hang out at Circle? Third Floor Cafe?

I hear Asian males need to double up on the mones due to body chemistry. Also make sure to moisturize your application points before musking up.

In the military I assume every move you make has a protocol, an order that leads to the next action. It's the same as in seduction. You can't get to bed without going through the proper procedure.

Each chapter of the game is titled by the different steps of seduction. There's tons of youtube videos of guys w hidden cameras talking to chicks. Plus pua forums, podcasts, and of course Pherotruth. We live in a glorious time, free information is everywhere and remember the catch phrase of Mortal Kombat 3..

"There is no knowledge that is not power"

(02-05-2013 6:06 AM)yj404 Wrote:  I'm 26, Asian male, living in NYC. I was born in NYC but was away for about 6 years due to military service. Now I'm back, and everythings just like WTF...feels all new to me again. Game without mones is pretty much rubbish to non-existent. The funny thing is, in a working environment, specifically as a Marine, I was an Alpha, knew what needed to get done and made sure everyone did so accordingly. But in a social environment, especially with women, it seems like I'm just that shy quiet dude that's there, but there in the background, you know what I mean? And the fact that my targets are Korean and Chinese women doesn't help much either, seeing how they are shy and stick to themselves too...LOL...i know sadddd but True Story!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-05-2013 6:28 AM
Thanks given by yj404

Valentino
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
77 thanks in 37 posts

02-05-2013 6:31 AM

this is what girls wear to clubs/bars in Hollywood.

02-05-2013 6:31 AM
Thanks given by yj404
Valentino
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
77 thanks in 37 posts

02-05-2013 6:35 AM

and this...

02-05-2013 6:35 AM
Thanks given by yj404
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
48 thanks in 34 posts

02-05-2013 6:44 AM

Yea man…I see what you’re saying….and of course I knew mones weren’t a magic potion that would have girls drop everything to come to me. It’s just a tool to enhance my existing self. Which leads me to believe also, that perhaps that’s why the AV might not be working for me. Perhaps it IS working, but because I’m not being congruent with its alpha signature, I’m either coming off as intimidating or not registering at all to the ladies. I do need to work on game, and even more than that, confidence.
To be honest, I’m more of a “silent assassin” when it comes to women. And the fact that I was in the military during my early to mid 20’s didn’t help get past this much either. What I mean is, I’ve had plenty of girlfriends, most of them long term. But either I met them through friends, or online mostly. The thing with me is, I guess when it comes to girls, when I felt comfortable; I could be very charismatic, soothing, and luring to the right lady. I don’t go swooping in like an eagle in the bars or clubs, but if I isolate them either online or in person through a mutual connection, I can “persuade” my way into their mind and heart and have them fall for me. I don’t know if that makes sense. Haha…so bottom line….confidence, at least with women, has been something that was not my style, nor was it necessary….I’ve literally gone girlfriend after girlfriend for the past 8 years or so, mostly Vietnamese, Filipino, Hmong, and even Mexican and Dominican girls. So its not that I can’t get a girl, but I guess now that I’m back in NYC, and trying to get a taste of the lovely Korean ladies, whom I’ve been deprived for the last 6-7 years, now I’m just like wtfreakk what now. Lol…And it doesn’t help that a lot of the Korean guys in the clubs and bars are successful dudes (you know how it is in NY) that are bankers, real estate, wallstreet, hedge fund, etc. And me, well you should know this since you’re from NY, but among the Asian scene, coming back from the military really doesn’t mean shit in NY especially for Asian girls…they’re more about status, money, power, etc.
I don’t really go to Circle, but I go to Third Floor, MK, Players, and a few other places near K-town. I used to go to Hiro before they shut down, and I go to LQ sometimes, which is where the Asian parties have shifted to after Hiro shut down….But the thing is, other than this 1 bar I go to where the manager is my friend, I don’t really go to any of those other places unless I’m invited by friends/acquaintances, etc.
I will try to start either with the Game or How to become an Alpha male. Worst case scenario, I would’ve read 2 books, so it can’t hurt. And yes, “There is no knowledge what is not power” aka Knowledge IS Power.
Have you frequented Ktown when you were in NY?

(02-05-2013 6:28 AM)Valentino Wrote:  Right. Well, from what others on this site have said, the mones won't have girls dropping to their knees and going to town on you (well sometimes they will) but rather enhance any game/experience you have.

Do you hang out at Circle? Third Floor Cafe?

I hear Asian males need to double up on the mones due to body chemistry. Also make sure to moisturize your application points before musking up.

In the military I assume every move you make has a protocol, an order that leads to the next action. It's the same as in seduction. You can't get to bed without going through the proper procedure.

Each chapter of the game is titled by the different steps of seduction. There's tons of youtube videos of guys w hidden cameras talking to chicks. Plus pua forums, podcasts, and of course Pherotruth. We live in a glorious time, free information is everywhere and remember the catch phrase of Mortal Kombat 3..

"There is no knowledge that is not power"

(02-05-2013 6:35 AM)Valentino Wrote:  and this...

haha wow dude! is that even legal?? haha...I can see why you love it there in SoCal mannn. Enjoyy sir.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 6:46 AM by yj404.)
02-05-2013 6:44 AM

Share This Thread