Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New Members - Please read!
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Sex: Male

New Members - Please read!
08-13-2009 2:08 PM

Welcome to PheroTruth!

An activation e-mail was sent to the e-mail address you registered with. Please be sure to open the e-mail and click on the link to activate your account. You will not be able to post in the forums until doing so. If you did not recieve the e-mail please check your spam filter. If you still don't have the e-mail you can e-mail an administrator at to have your account manually activated.

Before posting on the forum please think about the username you chose and whether you are comfortable posting under that name on the forum. If you think you may later regret having selected the username chosen, please email an administrator at with your current username and what you would like to change it to and we will be happy to do so for you. Username changes will not be allowed once members have started posting.

We are glad you decided to come take a look at our forum and hope that it may become your new home for all things relating to pheromones, perfumes, colognes and fragrances!

Most of the questions you may wish to have answered have probably already been asked and answered, and for that reason we ask you to use the search function before posting any questions. Many of the questions or information you're looking for can probably be found in the threads stickied at the top of the FAQ-s-Tips-and-Tricks-for-New-Members-and-or-New-Pheromone-Users Forum. New members are free to post any questions you do have but can't find the answers to in that and the New User Introductions forum.

The question that has been asked and answered more times than any other is: "What is the best pheromone for this, that or the other" or "What should I buy", and while it would be great if there were only one answer to that question the truth is that there isn't, and what works well for one person may not work at all for someone else. It's not much different than asking "What is the best cologne" or "What's the best food".

There are several areas of the forum that are not available to new members and require minimum posting and/or time requirements before being able to post new threads or to gain access to. These policies are in place to allow new members to become acquainted with the forums, prevent the same questions from being asked repeatedly, protect member privacy or to show appreciation to members who have contributed a great deal and are well respected among our members.

We realize that you may be a member of other forums and may recognize some or many of our members, but please take a moment to post and introduce yourself in the New User forum.

We wish to foster a community of trust and respect for other companies, forums, and individuals and would appreciate your consideration and cooperation in helping to make the forum a place were we can all feel at home and comfortable, and a place that can rise above petty competition, distrust, misinformation, and other problems that plague this industry.

A great starting point for new pheromone enthusiasts are the threads stickied at the top of the FAQ's, Tips and Tricks for New Members and/or New Pheromone Users forum and you'll probably find many of the quesions you may have answered in them, as well as a lot of great advice.

Please read this thread concerning our posting policy

And, please be sure to read the Forum "Disclaimer Statement"

Thank you all so much for your participation.
08-13-2009 2:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
str8road2success
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Please read!
02-13-2012 4:57 AM

Thank you soooo much for this list that you have put together. I need more, please. They do not have to just be nootropics, but anything else that enhances the brain to extreme levels. I am new to this, but will know a lot more soon. Thank you for your time and effort on your post. I look forward to talking with you in the future. Have a great day
02-13-2012 4:57 AM
jeriahkwok
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New Members - Please read!
07-11-2012 11:31 PM

Hi Mark,

Just wanted to say a quick thanks again for the quick reply and activation of my account.
07-11-2012 11:31 PM
pranzo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-02-2012 10:18 AM

I do it if I'm in the right place for this post. hello everyone. thank you for your advice on pheromones. I bought MAX ATTRACTION GOLD'', and I would like to (please) will be if anyone knows a brand of perfume that has the same smell as I love the smell too. sorry for my English and live and forum.

thanks you
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 10:19 AM by pranzo.)
10-02-2012 10:18 AM
Aerotech
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-28-2012 4:24 AM

Thank you for activating meSmile
12-28-2012 4:24 AM

stoicbuzz
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-25-2013 3:26 PM

Just wanted to say thank you for the activation!
02-25-2013 3:26 PM
gixxer1000chad
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-27-2013 10:02 PM

Hello everyone, I am new to the pheromone scene and am intrigued by all I have read so far and look forward to some new upcoming experiments with these things. I'm a 29 year old tall guy any suggestions on what I should start with?Confused
02-27-2013 10:02 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-27-2013 11:04 PM

Glace from Alpha Dream , probably the all around best social . I'm sure one of the gents will recommend a great attractant as well.

Cheers Smile
02-27-2013 11:04 PM
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

04-01-2013 2:28 PM

This save me a lot of time and money. I was two clicks away from buying Pherazone... only because I saw the 30 day money back warranty. Yet i stumbled upon PheroTruth... I read tons of bad reviews on Pherazone outside of this site... Yet Alpha Dream has received good reviews outside its site, this site and many others. This reassured my purpose...can't wait to receive my L2K & Alfa Maschio!bighug

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
04-01-2013 2:28 PM
Aaron1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-29-2013 9:03 PM

Is there a reason why I can't read journals of forum members? I was able to read them when I first registered but now for some reason I can't access.

Thanks
05-29-2013 9:03 PM

Share This Thread