Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New Members - Please read!
lateng
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New Members - Please read!
04-11-2015 5:11 PM

thanks for activation
04-11-2015 5:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wishlist
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-13-2015 1:12 PM

Im new here also in pherotruth.. and browsing this site for couple of weeks already, do had the time to read and research whats best suits me in pheromone product.. though way back I think 2009 iv use Cp28 and don't know the whole thing about pheromones really.. I just knew its an attractant etc. didn't get much of an attention really. then I stop using it cause its no effect.. cut the story short.. I got interested again (seens im single again and wanting to me girls and to attract them) and did some research about products then finally did understand what it really meant..

il be ordering l2k ver.1 and New Pheromone Additive and true love.. and test them individually.. here in my country theres another way or added applications points to put the perfume.. and il try it once the product has arrived.. im not saying its a diff. way or anything .. im just sharing wat I du know what iv research on also..

spray on the eyebrowse, and on the side of the eyebrowse.. I think it temple called.. (correct me if im wrong)
spray on the back of the lower ear and elbow and hands or risk..

its a black magic thing..though wer not using that stuff.. (to be clear) its how they apply their perfume.. that's all

how it helps
04-13-2015 1:12 PM
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-13-2015 1:30 PM

Is that save? Dont think you want to spray feromons in your eyes or get it from sweating in your eyes or from rain
To many things for me where it can go wrong

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio (Black spice), Liik v1h sandelwood Musk
LAL: Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Possess (sample), Bad Wolf (sample),Primitive (sample)
PheromoneXS: Xist 30ml, Cohesion 15 ml,Taboo 10 ml,Love boat 10 ml, Connections (sample) XS144B (sample),vib (sample),Bliss (sample)
Androtics Direct: MX353, 7,5 mcg´s P93 togo

Androstadienone 20mcg ´s per drop
04-13-2015 1:30 PM
wishlist
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-13-2015 10:15 PM

(04-13-2015 1:30 PM)joris06 Wrote:  Is that save? Dont think you want to spray feromons in your eyes or get it from sweating in your eyes or from rain
To many things for me where it can go wrong

i think its safe.. but I think for example.. wen u spray something on ur hand or on the back of ur ear.. get some on ur finger then apply it to d eyebrowse.. and temple so theres a bit of it there

I guess wen ur face to face w a girl they can smell it directly on ur face.. something like that..

but that's how they apply their perfume on black magic..
their perfume has rituals etc.. and wer not using tthat..

im just gana "try" doing it... wer they place it on points of the body..

just sharing what I knew.. haha il make a feedback once my pheromones arrive..

peace. love Goodvibes to all
04-13-2015 10:15 PM
denis
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-25-2015 10:11 AM

Although the rule for reading journal is detrimental to me, I understand why it exists. Thanks for the info.
08-25-2015 10:11 AM

slickman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-03-2015 7:27 PM

Thanks for the activation Smile
11-03-2015 7:27 PM
bolacroc123
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-17-2015 11:32 PM

Thanks for Activation
11-17-2015 11:32 PM
Milkman
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-22-2015 11:32 PM

Hello from new member. I am a real virgin in mone's world and just bought Element X as my first one. Will learn how to use it and share with this forum. I was about to buy alpha dream product and eyeing on the maschio one but it seems that it is not available in my country.

Hope to learn and able to share in the future
12-22-2015 11:32 PM
Briansquest
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-20-2016 3:34 PM

Thanks for the interesting post - lots of valuable info.
04-20-2016 3:34 PM
ph16
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-16-2016 10:29 AM

(08-13-2009 2:08 PM)Forum Staff Wrote:  Welcome to PheroTruth.com!

An activation e-mail was sent to the e-mail address you registered with. Please be sure to open the e-mail and click on the link to activate your account. You will not be able to post in the forums until doing so. If you did not recieve the e-mail please check your spam filter. If you still don't have the e-mail you can e-mail an administrator at to have your account manually activated.

Before posting on the forum please think about the username you chose and whether you are comfortable posting under that name on the forum. If you think you may later regret having selected the username chosen, please email an administrator with your current username and what you would like to change it to and we will be happy to do so for you. Username changes will not be allowed once members have started posting.

We are glad you decided to come take a look at our forum and hope that it may become your new home for all things relating to pheromones, perfumes, colognes and fragrances!

There are several areas of the forum that are not available to new members and require minimum posting and/or time requirements before gaining access. These policies are in place to protect member privacy or to show appreciation to members who have contributed a great deal and are well respected among our members.

We realize that you may be a member of other forums and may recognize some or many of our members, but please take a moment to post and introduce yourself in the New User forum.

You are of course welcome to tell your friends about us and invite them over as well. However, we do ask that if you are a member of other forums that you do not use their Private Messaging or E-mail systems to contact members and refer them to our forum.

We wish to foster a community of trust and respect for other companies, forums, and individuals and would appreciate your consideration and cooperation in helping to make the forum a place were we can all feel at home and comfortable, and a place that can rise above petty competition, distrust, misinformation, and other problems that plague this industry.

Please read this thread concerning our posting policy

And, please be sure to read the Forum "Disclaimer Statement"

For tips and tricks on using mycode in your posts, to easily add effects, to you text, links to other websites, e-mail links, utube videos and other enhancements to your posts, please read the mycode document in the Help section, or follow this link: mycode help

Thank you all so much for your participation.

Thanks for letting me in. Appreciate it.
07-16-2016 10:29 AM

Share This Thread