Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Aroma Fero Product Testers Wanted
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Sex: Male

Tongue New Aroma Fero Product Testers Wanted
03-02-2022 4:31 PM

[Image: studio54-pheromone-cologne-for-men-pherotruth.jpg]

Hey folks, Paulius and Justinetime469 have created a new pheromone blend, Studio 54, and are looking for a few experienced pheromone users to test the product and provide feedback by writing reviews on the forum.

Aroma Fero is looking for 5 testers. The official request is 4 men and one woman.

If you are interested and are an experienced pheromone user, Paulius would like to send you a full 30ml bottle to test in exchange for your promise to write reviews on the product on this forum.

If you are interested please post here and send Justintime469 a PM indicating your interest. The selection will be made in 2-3 weeks.

In the past when vendors have given away free products in exchange for feedback and reviews, a great number of those members who received free products could not be bothered to write even a single review, and in one case the vendor sent out 11 products to 11 members and only 1 wrote a review.

This is completely unacceptable and makes our members look bad to vendors, is a waste of money and resources for the vendor, and is not much better than outright theft. I will be watching and keeping an eye on this and if any member accepts a product and fails to write a review within 30 days of receiving that product, they will be ineligible to participate in any future product testing, and will be listed in a deadbeat thread viewable to vendors only.
03-02-2022 4:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Macro
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: New Aroma Fero Product Testers Wanted
03-02-2022 5:28 PM

Hi, happy to run some tests and provide feedback. Sexual/social/status/etc??
03-02-2022 5:28 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

03-02-2022 6:19 PM

Id be up for testing a new product .
03-02-2022 6:19 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

03-02-2022 7:28 PM

Count me in, please

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
03-02-2022 7:28 PM
Artist sam
Legend of love 3

Rep Post

03-02-2022 7:33 PM

I’m not an experienced for long time , but I tried some products and mixing molecules to create an effective mix ,
I live in Sydney Australia, and would love to test the product if possible, then will right a review after testing it with honestly if it’s good or bad .
And excuse my THIRD language ( ENGLISH) typing.

Mones creativity
03-02-2022 7:33 PM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-02-2022 8:40 PM

Thank you everyone for the replies.

Studio54 is a sexual/social/status product. I pretty much went back to the drawing board after Pillowtalk and started testing single molecules from scratch. It has taken many a long time to come up with this formula. I had to have something that not only worked well for me, but others to men and possibly women as well. I wanted a good Ammo replacement that I could use as an all-around standalone and did not find what I wanted, so I made Studio54! I came up with the name from watching a documentary on Studio54 and as time progressed the formula fit the club Studio54 just perfect!

Where just like the night club Studio54, anything goes! I designed it more for night clubs and social events and mainly for attraction, but as time evolved it turned into having a lot more to it. It is like an amped up Ammo from Androtics or sexual version of celebrity from pheromonexs is the best way I can describe it. I don`t want to give too much away as we need honest and fair feedback, but I will give some basics.

Studio 54 will have 4.4MG of total pheromone content per 30ML with 8MCG per spray with 6 total pheromones in it and should be 550 sprays per bottle. Most people should find 3-5 sprays per use about right but will have to test to see what fits them. I did design this as a standalone and have not yet test myself with other pheromones or other single molecules. It is really balanced, and I would ask to test solo with no cologne/perfume, then test again with a good cologne/perfume to see what you get. I also found it best to spread the sprays out like 1 spray each side of the neck and 1 spray to back of each hand. This way you can spread the pheromone cloud in a wider area.

What really separates Studio54 from other pheromones is the balance and Aroma Fero molecules that are unique to them, also whatever blend Aroma Fero is using for the carrier to. I will say there is no A1 in this anyone worried about it. All the molecules we were extremely careful to use only what would work together and not clash. In fact, due to some of the uniqueness of Aroma Fero molecules I was able to use this formula for day use, bars, church, etc. I could not pull this off with some other vendors molecules when I tried to make the same mix!

As far as who is picked, I will do my best to be fair about everything as I respect the community and what we do here.
03-02-2022 8:40 PM
zeroman
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-02-2022 11:06 PM

Hello!

Count me in for the test please.

Thank You!
03-02-2022 11:06 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

03-03-2022 12:42 AM

Hello!

Count me in!

Thanks!
D

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2022 12:43 AM by dsouza.)
03-03-2022 12:42 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

03-03-2022 3:59 AM

I can give it a good test run in social interactions, dates and seduction. I'm regularly going out to: bars, restaurants, dance classes, social gatherings and house parties.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
03-03-2022 3:59 AM
UpandComing
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-03-2022 8:07 AM

How much do you plan on charging for this product upon release?
03-03-2022 8:07 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Does Aroma Fero has an actual physical shop? TracerX 1 510 05-04-2022 4:58 AM
Last Post: campoviejo
  New Aroma Fero Product Testers Wanted mark-in-dallas 47 9,990 05-18-2020 6:26 PM
Last Post: Jdub
  What is Aroma Fero? PheroJack 26 5,846 04-24-2020 8:18 AM
Last Post: Aroma Fero
  Is Aroma Fero legit??? Dblr619 1 1,421 03-18-2020 2:21 PM
Last Post: WiggleWasser
  Aroma Fero subliminals Errrrrrk 3 1,641 02-04-2020 3:00 AM
Last Post: Aroma Fero