Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Aroma Fero Product Testers Wanted
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New Aroma Fero Product Testers Wanted
03-18-2022 8:27 AM

Thanks Justin... I'm looking forward to it Yahoo

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
03-18-2022 8:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

03-18-2022 11:26 AM

As a reminder to the chosen testers. Failure to post a report will result in being barred from future tests. This is a practice that Mark implemented when he ran the joint and it seems prudent and fair to keep it in place.

Now, feel free to tell me to go fuck myself.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-18-2022 11:26 AM
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-21-2022 1:30 AM

Congrats for the chosen ones. Am looking forward to your reports.

All the best.
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2022 1:31 AM by superkop.)
03-21-2022 1:30 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-24-2022 10:57 AM

Just a quick update.

I just talked with Paulius and he mentioned that the testers should be ready by next week sometime, then he will ship them out.

I also made an oil version which i am letting setup and meld together. I dont know if oil versions of products will be possible with Aroma Fero yet, but I think it is possible in the future, we will see.
03-24-2022 10:57 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-08-2022 2:25 PM

April 8, 2022 -- Studio 54 arrives , applied 12:30 pm taken for a brief spin until 3pm

EDIT: This is not a report , nor a review. It's my first outing. Let's just call it an observation. Smile

* First off thanks to AF and JustinTime469 for sending me STUDIO54 to test for free

* I don't know how many opportunities I'll get to post so I thought I'd take it for a brief spin today...

* I applied 3 sprays to my hands at 12:30 pm covered with Eros.

* I decided I'll go to a nearby mall to have a smoothie and visit a bar in the afternoon

* I go to the mall

* On the streets after I park my car I notice a guy in a car with windows down screaming to a pedestrian. I didn't think it was ST54 as it is not said to have disinhibition.. He had his windows rolled down already... Maybe just a teenage punk.

* After I got into the mall the first thing I looked for from such a large audience was IOI... Almost none.. Didn't see heads turn or smiles or winks or anything like AMMO.

* I go to get a smoothie... The guys who normally talk to me are quiet.. No girls there. My drink is made fast... Hmmm why so quiet?

* I go to have my smoothie at a place where I can sit down... once again no heads turning in the mall.. No IOI... I sit down.. Seeming to have no effect.. It is now 1 pm maybe it hasn't had time to work on my skin? Over the next 15 min I stay chill and have my drink.

* I am not feeling ANY self effects at this point. Not even now as I write this at 3 pm. I am wondering because it doesn't have EST or A1 if the none is scaring people. But then again they say its safe enough for church... Thing is I don't look like an altar boy... haha

* I make my way to a bar

* While I'm in the bar I notice no hostess there, so I just choose to sit myself. MINDSET MOMENT. This is not like me. I usually wait to be served.

* Next thing I know I see a familiar bartender HB6 I haven't seen in weeks. The funny thing is she remembered what I used to order and brought it out... the English Breakfast tea. I tell her as she's beside me.. "Oh I am sorry.. Look I don't plan on ordering that.. You haven't been here in a while I usually order fries". She takes it back without an angry face... Maybe she thought I was some kind of VIP or celebrity?

*Then I say yeah I'll have the fries. 6 min later a beautiful model brown skin maybe indian or South American brings out my fries. Fuck I think to myself they're salted. I am on blood pressure meds... I tell her I apologize. I forgot to specify unsalted. WTF is this potion tuning my brain out or is it making me arrogant. I ask the waitress. Can you bring me unsalted fries. fuckup #2. She says let me ask the bartender. She speaks to her for 30 sec. 5 min later the bartender is bringing out unsalted fries to me. It's not really here job.

* I finish my fries in 10 min .. Not noticing anything significant. Then I ask the bartender can I have ANOTHER fries unsalted. She said sure. 5 min later.. A MODEL FROM HEAVEN. Looks too young. 19-21. I didn't ask age. Caucasion.. 5'11"-6" perfect body and face. More beautiful than Keira Knightley (sp?) comes to serve me. I stop her... Hello My name is dsouza. What's yours? Let's call her Lady Mystery. I tell her I've seen you serve before , is this your fulltime job or do you go to school.. She tells me she's in first year... yeah just like I expected. We talk about school.. She says she went to University M. I tell her it's the same university I went to when I was in my 20's but at another campus in the city... She smiles. I tell her what I studied and asked her similar questions.. We're bonding now. I then tell her shockingly , although I worked corpporate after I graduated I returned back to my first love in life , the music industry which I have been in for 20 years. I go all my schooling was a waste seeing I'm in a different field. She tells me its ok you're doing what you love. I tell her yes I am.. After our conversation I knew I had to make her feel like more than a server so I offered some social kino.. A firm handshake. Looks like I made a new connection. Of course since I figured her for first year I didn't ask her number.

* After my meal is over (the second fries ) I ordered a tea.. yea the same tea that I declined when the bartender brought it out initially.. I apologized before this.. I said you may think this is rude but at that time I didn't want the tea but now after these two fries I do.. She said no problem and brought it out.

* After I finished my tea I ask for the bill. The bartender comes by and I pay visa debit.. the machine is not working... She explains to me how she's owns the place. I'm thinking bullshit...to myself. I go do you own it or have you just been here since its inception? She says I mean I just started working when it opened and I was the only one here. Why does she sense the need to prove herself to me?

* I pay the bill. And leave.

* When I got to the streets I got in my car. Again something wierd happened. These two tall big badass bodybuilder guys were giving me a punch to their palms in a punching fashion repeatedly.. As if they were trying to say you mess with us we'll beat you up. Could it really be the mones. Wtf... Again anger on the street... They can't smell it from so far away.

* Well that's all I've got for now.

* Grammatical errors were made for your entertainment. Smile

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2022 2:38 PM by dsouza.)
04-08-2022 2:25 PM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-08-2022 4:56 PM

Great report!

Thank you and keep reporting back good or bad anything you get
04-08-2022 4:56 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Does Aroma Fero has an actual physical shop? TracerX 1 266 05-04-2022 4:58 AM
Last Post: campoviejo
  New Aroma Fero Product Testers Wanted mark-in-dallas 47 8,964 05-18-2020 6:26 PM
Last Post: Jdub
  What is Aroma Fero? PheroJack 26 5,040 04-24-2020 8:18 AM
Last Post: Aroma Fero
  Is Aroma Fero legit??? Dblr619 1 1,160 03-18-2020 2:21 PM
Last Post: WiggleWasser
  Aroma Fero subliminals Errrrrrk 3 1,437 02-04-2020 3:00 AM
Last Post: Aroma Fero