Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Never tried them before - need advice
English Rich
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Never tried them before - need advice
12-30-2012 8:36 PM

Hi

I am a hard working man, with a large family

I am shy and usually have low self esttem which upsets my wife, I used to be a confident person.

In my vain hope to improve my confidence I read about Pheromones on the internet

To me it seems to good to be true that they can help, I mean help only I dont think the can atually fix the problem.

Rich
12-30-2012 8:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Never tried them before - need advice
12-30-2012 9:00 PM

Hey Rich,

Welcome to our little community. Everybody who ever found this place was wondering the exact same things you are now. Members here wouldn't stay on this forum if they believed pheromones dont do anything.. Trust me when i say they do have effects. Its just not the "love potion" people see in the movies.

I believe pheromones on their own will not solve your low confidence and self esteem problems. Alot of products do have very nice self effects and might help with some issues. But i feel you should also work on the cause of these problems! Since this forum is so much more then only pheromones, you will also find tons and tons of information and tips about self improvement in general.

Now before you go out buying stuff, i would suggest to start with member journals and product reviews. Alot of people have been where you are now and wrote down their journey in a personal journal posted on this forum. You will for sure find inspiration there! People are nice and helpfull here and will show you the way if you have questions. Don't get intimidated by the many threads and many reading ahaid of you.. take your time getting to know this stuff...remember, Rome was not build in one day!

I hope you find what you are looking for and you can find the tools and motivation needed to help you out with your issues.

Regards,

Buzz

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
12-30-2012 9:00 PM
English Rich
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-30-2012 9:07 PM

Thanks for the advice off to the journals i go
Thanks for the advice off to the journals i go
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2012 9:07 PM by English Rich.)
12-30-2012 9:07 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-30-2012 11:31 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Buzz offered some good advice and I'm sure the other guys will chime in soon enough! There's plenty to be learned here. If it becomes overwhelming, or as you go you find you have questions, I've found everyone incredibly helpful and I know you will too so just ask!

Happy hunting!Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-30-2012 11:31 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

12-31-2012 5:39 AM

(12-30-2012 8:36 PM)English Rich Wrote:  Hi

I am a hard working man, with a large family

I am shy and usually have low self esttem which upsets my wife, I used to be a confident person.

In my vain hope to improve my confidence I read about Pheromones on the internet

To me it seems to good to be true that they can help, I mean help only I dont think the can atually fix the problem.

Rich

Hi English Rich. Welcome to the forum! It's a great group of people. Pheromones do "work" or we wouldn't be here. They're not mind control or magic bullets, but they do send a message about our social status and emotional state to other people. As humans, we're built to send these kinds of messages and to receive them. We incorporate them into our perceptions.

If you're committed to self-improvement, you can improve yourself. It's the perfect time of year to start. But what happened that knocked the wind out of your sails? Is it a chemical thing? Difficulty dealing with minor setbacks? An inability to see a clear path to success? What's the issue or issues that you're facing?

[Image: Example.jpg]
12-31-2012 5:39 AM

English Rich
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-03-2013 12:30 PM

(12-31-2012 5:39 AM)wiserd Wrote:  Hi English Rich. Welcome to the forum! It's a great group of people. Pheromones do "work" or we wouldn't be here. They're not mind control or magic bullets, but they do send a message about our social status and emotional state to other people. As humans, we're built to send these kinds of messages and to receive them. We incorporate them into our perceptions.

If you're committed to self-improvement, you can improve yourself. It's the perfect time of year to start. But what happened that knocked the wind out of your sails? Is it a chemical thing? Difficulty dealing with minor setbacks? An inability to see a clear path to success? What's the issue or issues that you're facing?

I have had a rough couple of years, had a tough time in my job and left because of the pressure. then struggled with my confidence. Let my wife go too far with an extra martrital realtionship because I was working all the time. She has finished that now and we are sorting things out.

I always noticed though that this guy had a huge power over her, not like love but almost chemical when it came to sex. they could not do anything else together, but she would always rather have sex with him. After a while I started to question it was chemical.

Anyway he is gone and we are still together and we will sort ourselves out. I thought maybe if the pheromones could make me feel more confident around her and help with trust and security then it would help the whole thing along, I am not expecting them to solve it or use them to get her back into bed.

Let me know what you think

rich
01-03-2013 12:30 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

01-04-2013 9:04 AM

(12-30-2012 8:36 PM)English Rich Wrote:  I am shy and usually have low self esttem which upsets my wife, I used to be a confident person.

(01-03-2013 12:30 PM)English Rich Wrote:  I have had a rough couple of years, had a tough time in my job and left because of the pressure. then struggled with my confidence. Let my wife go too far with an extra martrital realtionship because I was working all the time. She has finished that now and we are sorting things out.

Hi EnglishRich, welcome to PheroTruth!

I had typed up a long post the other day, but accidentally hit the back button and lost it.

You have been given some great advice so far though, and what grabbed my attention more than anything else were the 2 things you said above:

You have low self-esteem, which upests your wife, and that she had an affair.

I have a feeling that what she puts out or you view as upset is actually her feeling guilty for breaking you, or kicking you when you were down.

I hope the 2 of you are able to work through it, and are seeking outside counseling, whether that be from a proferssional counselor, or if that's out of reach and you go to Church, your Minister or Priest.

Most of all, know that the lost self-esteem and self-confidence is not entirely on you: your wife helped in strippping them away, and is going to have a huge influence on your getting them back.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-04-2013 9:04 AM
English Rich
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-05-2013 7:28 AM

Thanks Guys for all the advice so far.

Have tried the subliminals and will keep going with them, it is easy to play them in the office in the evening.

I have decided to give the mones a go.

I am away with work until 17th January, so I thought I will get them delivered to my work place then try them out on the way home and then see if there is any effect at home, I am there for 5 full days.

What to buy, well due to travelling alot at present I thought I should get only pre-mixed products.

I thought to start these would do

Alfa Maschio - if she is keen or we are going out
Certo - daytime and relaxed evening
Wolf- although I am little on the unconfident side in my relationship at work I am ok so I thought it may help.
Nude Alfa - probably my wife will repsond to a a high level of Androstenone, given the history

Any tips guys all advice greatfully received and many thanks for all given so far

Rich
01-05-2013 7:28 AM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-05-2013 9:57 AM

Best wishes for you Rich!

I had similar problem. Even though it is not a marriage, it was a long term relationship and I was going to propose her. Mark is right, she is the reason I lost my self esteem and confidence. I have no choice but to wipe her completely from my life if I want to get my confidence back. But since you're married, its a different story. Anyway, I'm still working on my inner self. I hope you too will not give up working on your inner self. Talk to you soon.

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
01-05-2013 9:57 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-05-2013 2:41 PM

Hi, English Rich. Welcome to PheroTruth.

There are a lot of great things you can do for yourself that can help increase your confidence in your self. Meditation has been documented to help in many cases. It can have profound emotional and physical impact on the self. It can create hormonal changes in the body as well as create changes in the neural pathways in the brain. Oh and its free. positive affirmations and focusing the mind are also a good place to start.

Also i just finished a book called "Change Your Brain Change Your Age" and I just loved it. There are a bunch of things you can do for free to impact your life. I checked this book out from the library.

Pheromones are also an awesome option. You've got lots of options. Life is your garden. Plant the seeds and nurture the experiences and situations you would like in your life. you deserve everything you desire.

blowkiss

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
01-05-2013 2:41 PM

Share This Thread