Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Negative self effects? How to protect?
DaBrain
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Question Negative self effects? How to protect?
03-18-2023 3:50 PM

Hello all,

I've been following the forum for a few years now, testing different pheromones and gathering experience.

However, what I noticed recently, I currently have a lot of fun with a woman and regularly use pheromones when meeting her and even during sex.
Currently she is out of town for a few weeks and I feel really bad. I really miss her, so much that I feel like I'm having minor panic attacks. I didn't have such feelings in previous relationships. I think that I have brought myself here with pheromones so far.
How can I protect myself against Imprint or such self effects?

I look forward to your experiences and tips and thank you very much.
03-18-2023 3:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bootysage
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Negative self effects? How to protect?
03-18-2023 5:06 PM

Bang 3 new girls Smile
03-18-2023 5:06 PM
Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-18-2023 6:44 PM

While the comment from bootysage is funny and would most likely work, maybe the OP is serious with his woman and doesn't want to...

It would be interesting to learn what products did you used while with this girl? The Mone bearer gets always the highest dosage, we should never forget.

What you describe sounds a bit like a depression, and people get depressed if they miss or lose a SO, that sounds not to unusual.

And while it is good to be in love, one shouldn't be dependent from no one this much. If it fits in your life, put on some BW and/or some -none, I would add an uplifting social like XS Bliss, and than enjoy life: seek other people, have interactions, go to a gym, a bar, a club. You don't need to go as far as bootysage proposed (but of course you could).

A bit of cops, like T-Max150, under the nose could help to raise testosterone. If you are now stressed, T levels could be low making things worse. Higher testosterone is a good protection against depression. Testosterone drives dopamine which promotes active goal-driven behavior, seeking of future gratification, the best antidote to depression. Cold showers and physical activity also promote testosterone, but it might be hard to do this when being depressed. But theoretically, one could pull oneself out of the swamp.

I would say, the best treatment is to go where the action is...

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2023 7:08 PM by Marcus Antonius.)
03-18-2023 6:44 PM
DaBrain
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-19-2023 4:04 AM

(03-18-2023 6:44 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  While the comment from bootysage is funny and would most likely work, maybe the OP is serious with his woman and doesn't want to...

It would be interesting to learn what products did you used while with this girl? The Mone bearer gets always the highest dosage, we should never forget.

What you describe sounds a bit like a depression, and people get depressed if they miss or lose a SO, that sounds not to unusual.

And while it is good to be in love, one shouldn't be dependent from no one this much. If it fits in your life, put on some BW and/or some -none, I would add an uplifting social like XS Bliss, and than enjoy life: seek other people, have interactions, go to a gym, a bar, a club. You don't need to go as far as bootysage proposed (but of course you could).

A bit of cops, like T-Max150, under the nose could help to raise testosterone. If you are now stressed, T levels could be low making things worse. Higher testosterone is a good protection against depression. Testosterone drives dopamine which promotes active goal-driven behavior, seeking of future gratification, the best antidote to depression. Cold showers and physical activity also promote testosterone, but it might be hard to do this when being depressed. But theoretically, one could pull oneself out of the swamp.

I would say, the best treatment is to go where the action is...

Thank you for your tips. Yes it feels very much like depression. I will try to implement your suggestions as best as possible.

On Mones I used Taboo very often during meetings during the day. Loose playful and amorous mood. The dosage was always between 1 and 2 drops of oil.
On the evenings where it should also come safely to sex, I used Evolve or SXD-9, sometimes even both in combination. The sex and orgasms are brought to another level.
Individually also always between 1 or 2 drops with Evolve and 1 pump shot with SXD-9.

Enclosed is my current arsenal. I can activate my signature only from 5 posts.

PXS: Taboo, SOB, Ascent, Domination Ascent, Evolve, XiSt, Cohesion, Destroyer XS148, Sex Magic XS179.
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Vodoo, SXD-9, Nude Alpha, Dirty Primitive, MAX-T-150, Aqua Vitae.
(03-18-2023 5:06 PM)bootysage Wrote:  Bang 3 new girls Smile

Will try when I have caught myself a little ;)
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2023 4:10 AM by DaBrain.)
03-19-2023 4:04 AM
bootysage
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-19-2023 7:14 PM

Haha I didn’t mean that as a joke I’m serious! Always worked for me.

I guess if you’re feeling too depressed to meet new people and hook up, make sure you’re lifting weights, taking a quality multivitamin, meditating, eating healthy, and feeling like you’re making even just a little progress in your life/career. That’s what I’d do, it’s not something I’d try and fix with mones, you didn’t use any that are designed for imprinting from what you said.

Time will help you greatly. Be patient, you’ll come back to knowing who you are soon enough.
03-19-2023 7:14 PM

DaBrain
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-20-2023 10:08 AM

(03-19-2023 7:14 PM)bootysage Wrote:  Haha I didn’t mean that as a joke I’m serious! Always worked for me.

I guess if you’re feeling too depressed to meet new people and hook up, make sure you’re lifting weights, taking a quality multivitamin, meditating, eating healthy, and feeling like you’re making even just a little progress in your life/career. That’s what I’d do, it’s not something I’d try and fix with mones, you didn’t use any that are designed for imprinting from what you said.

Time will help you greatly. Be patient, you’ll come back to knowing who you are soon enough.

Thank you very much my friend, I will do that.
I never thought that I would get such feelings and immediately suspected the Mones.
But I think that it is rather on me and will try to implement your tips in any case.

Thanks again guys
03-20-2023 10:08 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

03-20-2023 6:34 PM

Reverse imprinting has it's backlashing, the best way to avoid it is not to use those products on consecutive days, you for sure can find at least 2 other products that will work on the girl ( maybe not quite the same effect but will give you an edge). BW does help protect a bit against it, so a drop on your mustache under your nose is good. Gym training helps too, especially if you do it before you wear the mone.

Social interactions and banging other girls is good, depending on how bad you've imprinted yourself haha. I would suggest mindfulness/meditation/inner game exercises.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2023 6:35 PM by TracerX.)
03-20-2023 6:34 PM
DaBrain
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-21-2023 5:35 AM

(03-20-2023 6:34 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Reverse imprinting has it's backlashing, the best way to avoid it is not to use those products on consecutive days, you for sure can find at least 2 other products that will work on the girl ( maybe not quite the same effect but will give you an edge). BW does help protect a bit against it, so a drop on your mustache under your nose is good. Gym training helps too, especially if you do it before you wear the mone.

Social interactions and banging other girls is good, depending on how bad you've imprinted yourself haha. I would suggest mindfulness/meditation/inner game exercises.

Thanks for the tips.
Meditation I have actually also started since yesterday.
I think that will be a lesson for me now. the world of pheromones is really very wide and interesting. You never stop learning.
I will be happy to share here further about my progress with this experience.
03-21-2023 5:35 AM
DaBrain
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-31-2023 10:35 AM

Hello all,

enclosed a small intermediate status.

I have partly had to use a translator because my head is really only mud currently.
I have tried to follow all the tips (except the 3 girls currently).

BW makes me currently quite aggressive and can not use it now as often as I would like. Therefore, I am currently working with T-150 and I have also taken black maca capsules. It seems like everything in combination makes it a little better. I have to admit to myself that I am pretty smitten here. I have seen different opinions here in the forum regarding self effects with Imprint but I think it was through the pheromones. I have not experienced anything like that in my past.
03-31-2023 10:35 AM
Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-31-2023 5:18 PM

Hey, the aggression effect of BW is a good sign, imho. Aggression needs drive, that is most likely the effect of testosterone and dopamine. Of course you don't want that negative side effect of the aggression. Simply reduce the amount you use, if I put it directly under the nose a single microdrop is enough (you touch up the drop before it falls from itself). Than channel the energy you feel with the rising agitation / aggression into something positive by doing some sport. Produce for half an hour heavy sweat, power-out yourself, than shower and you feel much better. I use BW to push me to better performance in endurace sports.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2023 5:20 PM by Marcus Antonius.)
03-31-2023 5:18 PM

Share This Thread