Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Negative self effects? How to protect?
onlythebest
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Negative self effects? How to protect?
04-10-2023 8:18 AM

Just move around man. Find something to do. Use your brain. Read a book. It's not possible to read a sentence in your head and have a thought about her at the same time. Just read through here and contribute or find something that will force you to think about something else.

I reserve the right to become smarter.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ), Alpha Treasures (AT), Swoon, Grail of Affection (GOA)
04-10-2023 8:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hunkthechunk
Yoga Dude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Negative self effects? How to protect?
04-14-2023 2:00 PM

(03-18-2023 6:44 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  While the comment from bootysage is funny and would most likely work, maybe the OP is serious with his woman and doesn't want to...

It would be interesting to learn what products did you used while with this girl? The Mone bearer gets always the highest dosage, we should never forget.

What you describe sounds a bit like a depression, and people get depressed if they miss or lose a SO, that sounds not to unusual.

And while it is good to be in love, one shouldn't be dependent from no one this much. If it fits in your life, put on some BW and/or some -none, I would add an uplifting social like XS Bliss, and than enjoy life: seek other people, have interactions, go to a gym, a bar, a club. You don't need to go as far as bootysage proposed (but of course you could).

A bit of cops, like T-Max150, under the nose could help to raise testosterone. If you are now stressed, T levels could be low making things worse. Higher testosterone is a good protection against depression. Testosterone drives dopamine which promotes active goal-driven behavior, seeking of future gratification, the best antidote to depression. Cold showers and physical activity also promote testosterone, but it might be hard to do this when being depressed. But theoretically, one could pull oneself out of the swamp.

I would say, the best treatment is to go where the action is...

I like the T-Max150 suggestion, get some of that under your nose and hit the gym. In general, to what you can to raise your natural testosterone level, sleep well, eat well, hit the gym, make sure you're getting enough vitamin D. Talk to other girls.

The negative self effects sounds like reverse imprinting

Inventory
LS- SOE, Chikara
XS- Xist & Evolve (oils), Love Boat, Bliss
LAL- AQ, BW, Wolf, NAG, T-Max150
AromaFero- A1 & CO-PUL (oils)
04-14-2023 2:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread