Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Natural Mone Signature and Not Showering
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 56 posts

Natural Mone Signature and Not Showering
08-22-2015 6:21 PM

I'm sure this topic of natural mone signatures has been done to death, but has anyone ever succeeded in stopping the use of soap, hot showers, and deodorant altogether WITHOUT smelling like BO? What kind of hits did you notice?

One poster in an old thread mentioned that he replaced deodorant with monolaurin, which reduces bacterial conversion. Apparently there were no issues with BO. But I assume showers were taken with soapy water, so this is not ideal.

Another possibility is probiotic spray for the skin. Some companies, like AOBiome, are making a spray that contains bacteria that will keep the overgrowth of bacteria in check. This is supposed to eliminate BO because the BO is caused by certain bacteria getting out of control and converting sweat into stank. When using these products, you're not supposed to shower or use deodorant because it upsets the natural bacterial balance of your skin. Some people have tried this and reported they did NOT stink.

I mention this because I've gotten some pretty gnarly hits when I let myself go and just smell nasty. Also, I notice that even though I'm grossed out by BO (kind of, maybe not as much as most people), I'm incredibly attracted and feel good around women that have a powerful natural smell. As long as it's not a nasty, unhealthy smell like curdled cheese or something. Just a natural human odor.

Has anyone tried anything like this or know anything about it?
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2015 6:23 PM by NP17.)
08-22-2015 6:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, thundr

Mr. E
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 175
Thanks received:
61 thanks in 38 posts

RE: Natural Mone Signature and Not Showering
08-23-2015 3:49 AM

If I skip a shower for more than one day, I smell awful. And that negates any pheromone effects that would be there.

Also, I'm not sure about this, but as far as I know, you produce pheromones all the time. So the moment you step out of the shower, your body is generating new ones. Which would make skipping showers unnecessary.

I used to know a guy who didn't like showers and soap. And part of the reason, as he explained to me, was that it makes you more attractive because of the pheromones. He was always single. And smelled.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-23-2015 3:49 AM
BeautifulEnigma
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 186
Thanks received:
106 thanks in 55 posts

08-23-2015 10:16 AM

(08-22-2015 6:21 PM)NP17 Wrote:  I'm sure this topic of natural mone signatures has been done to death, but has anyone ever succeeded in stopping the use of soap, hot showers, and deodorant altogether WITHOUT smelling like BO? What kind of hits did you notice?

One poster in an old thread mentioned that he replaced deodorant with monolaurin, which reduces bacterial conversion. Apparently there were no issues with BO. But I assume showers were taken with soapy water, so this is not ideal.

Another possibility is probiotic spray for the skin. Some companies, like AOBiome, are making a spray that contains bacteria that will keep the overgrowth of bacteria in check. This is supposed to eliminate BO because the BO is caused by certain bacteria getting out of control and converting sweat into stank. When using these products, you're not supposed to shower or use deodorant because it upsets the natural bacterial balance of your skin. Some people have tried this and reported they did NOT stink.

I mention this because I've gotten some pretty gnarly hits when I let myself go and just smell nasty. Also, I notice that even though I'm grossed out by BO (kind of, maybe not as much as most people), I'm incredibly attracted and feel good around women that have a powerful natural smell. As long as it's not a nasty, unhealthy smell like curdled cheese or something. Just a natural human odor.

Has anyone tried anything like this or know anything about it?

I looked at the site, and I'm very interested in this... $15 sounds about just the same price as a bottle of shiseido shampoo. However I'm not sure about the need to avoid showers as their line offers shampoo, conditioner (?), body/face wash, and mist. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you still need to shower, just that the need to to eliminate odor will be decreased.

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.
08-23-2015 10:16 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
69 thanks in 56 posts

08-23-2015 10:30 AM

(08-23-2015 10:16 AM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  I looked at the site, and I'm very interested in this... $15 sounds about just the same price as a bottle of shiseido shampoo. However I'm not sure about the need to avoid showers as their line offers shampoo, conditioner (?), body/face wash, and mist. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you still need to shower, just that the need to to eliminate odor will be decreased.

Well it replenishes bacteria that are lost due to modern hygienic practices. I haven't yet tried it, but I think I would try cold showers with no soap, and no deodorant, to see if my natural mone signature would be augmented without BO.
Also, it seems like the shampoo and body cleanser do not contain the probiotic bacteria. They are simply formulated to do less harm to the probiotic bacteria already found on the skin. The AO Mist is the one with the probiotics, and that is 50$ for a month's supply. The expense is the reason I haven't tried it yet.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2015 10:32 AM by NP17.)
08-23-2015 10:30 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
BeautifulEnigma
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
106 thanks in 55 posts

08-23-2015 10:45 AM

(08-23-2015 10:30 AM)NP17 Wrote:  Well it replenishes bacteria that are lost due to modern hygienic practices. I haven't yet tried it, but I think I would try cold showers with no soap, and no deodorant, to see if my natural mone signature would be augmented without BO.
Also, it seems like the shampoo and body cleanser do not contain the probiotic bacteria. They are simply formulated to do less harm to the probiotic bacteria already found on the skin. The AO Mist is the one with the probiotics, and that is 50$ for a month's supply. The expense is the reason I haven't tried it yet.

Oh interesting. I didn't look at their individual ingredients, I guess I'd have to. Lol 50 is a bit steep..but I'm extremely curious about improving your own mone signature..because I THINK I like mine.

Back in my college days when we have finals (guys don't judge me haha), I'd sometimes skip showers for like 2 days until after the big exam if I'm only indoors for those days studying and not doing strenuous activities or exposing my body to possible sources of bacteria. And funny enough college was when people kept asking me what I do to attract people and be friends with everyone that everyone seems to be happy around me, tell me their life stories, and why people fall so easily (a-nol, b-nol, Androstadienone , anyone?).

Granted I always showered on regular days but it was always not longer than 10 min as I was always busy. But I do believe I produced a good amount of natural mones...which I think were doing me good. On top of that, even when I showered, I've been told I have a good distinct scent.

Were there studies done on this?

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2015 10:47 AM by BeautifulEnigma.)
08-23-2015 10:45 AM

Toad in the Hole
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

08-24-2015 6:56 AM

I haven't used soap/shampoo in the shower for over 3 years. I have a hot shower and scrub thoroughly with a rough flannel. Also never use deodorant or aftershave/cologne.

I started doing this to prevent the horrible eczema outbreaks I used to get on my arms, neck and eyelids. Haven't had an outbreak since.

I must say that I get far less smelly with physical activity than I used to and can go longer without a shower. My mother certainly has no problem letting me know if I stink and my managers would definately not let me near customers if I was stinking up the shop so I have to assume no one thinks I smell bad.

As for hits, I've no idea. It wasn't something I was looking out for at the time. However, scrubbing with a rough flannel is going to be doing pretty much the same job as soap (just without whatever chemicals my skin dislikes in soap) so any natural pheromones are probably still being washed away.
08-24-2015 6:56 AM
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3248
Thanks received:
5942 thanks in 1083 posts

08-24-2015 8:19 AM

Nice topic. Ill toss a few nickels in

some of our individual chemistry depends on the organisms growing on our skin surface. Of which we kill off regularly with bathing.

Females have diff colonies than males and we all have individual micro colonies that separate us from that. Combine this with metabolites of our own genetic hormone levels and this is what gives us the bulk of our own natural phero sig.

colonization of these various microorganisms (mostly bacteria and a few fungal strains) would be largely dependent on its foodsource (your metabolites) and the environmental conditions. This will naturally provide diversity over time.

In effort to better understand above previous observation a bit better I tried about a year ago to see what it was like not using soap for a few weeks during showers.
I am not a naturally overwhelming body smell guy even after intense workouts. I can get a bit sour but nothing to the scope of some of my guy friends. Some of these guys reek even after a night out in the club.. just from being hot.

Fast forward a bit. I could feel a slight film of unsloughed material after a couple weeks even after showers of just water and no soap. I began to smell myself more on the towel I was drying off with after these showers. It is a rather grounding smell that is not unpleasant. Earthy but still filmy.
I eventually started using soap again but paid attention to leave the soap from my armpits and just use water. I noticed a slight change in the armpit smell after some time of not using soap. I was not able to determine if it was more concentrated or inherently different.

You do get very good mone type hits from this I noticed as well. Feels a bit easier to steer and more natural.
Which makes total sense because bacteria can convert your immediate homrone changes on the fly. This will signal more of a natural phero response than what we use today as supplements. The ones we use to day lock onto a particular signature and stretch it over time.
When you are in harmony with things people can feel it. Same goes for juicing, mstate, and yoga to name a few.

Back on topic. My thinking is there is a certain biological setpoint of homeostasis between us and the organisms that inhabit us. This setpoint is continually massacred every time we take a shower with soap. The body strives for balance yet modern society pressures hygiene (conformity) over this balance. I eventually went back to familiar bathing routine with soap just because that is how I was conditioned. Breaking that conditioning would most likely require going back into the woods again on some primitive level.

If all the bacteria on our skin and in our guts had a collective consciousness, one would wonder who is really driving the bus. Hmmm.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2015 8:21 AM by thundr.)
08-24-2015 8:19 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, kimosabe, Ekosa
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 221
Thanks received:
126 thanks in 79 posts

08-24-2015 10:01 AM

I'm notorious for not wearing deodorant. I have this that helps with odors but not perspiration but I always forget to apply if after a shower.

(08-24-2015 8:19 AM)thundr Wrote:  In effort to better understand above previous observation a bit better I tried about a year ago to see what it was like not using soap for a few weeks during showers.
I am not a naturally overwhelming body smell guy even after intense workouts. I can get a bit sour but nothing to the scope of some of my guy friends. Some of these guys reek even after a night out in the club.. just from being hot.

What's your diet like compared to your friends? I've noticed that the cleanliness of my diet seems to correlate with my level of funk. Eating meats seems to really give off a rancid smell. Red meats seem to be the worse... the more delicious the meat the more rancid it seems to smell, IMO. Most of my BO when Im not consuming meat kinda reminds me of a few of my 'mones. Its like at first wiff it's not good but you can't stop smelling it. It like that joke from Austin Powers, "everyone likes their own brand, don't they, this is magic." Haha.

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, AOA*, EFZ*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion

Working on a magical Cover...
08-24-2015 10:01 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, thundr
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
69 thanks in 56 posts

08-24-2015 10:20 AM

(08-24-2015 10:01 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  I'm notorious for not wearing deodorant. I have this that helps with odors but not perspiration but I always forget to apply if after a shower.

What's your diet like compared to your friends? I've noticed that the cleanliness of my diet seems to correlate with my level of funk. Eating meats seems to really give off a rancid smell. Red meats seem to be the worse... the more delicious the meat the more rancid it seems to smell, IMO. Most of my BO when Im not consuming meat kinda reminds me of a few of my 'mones. Its like at first wiff it's not good but you can't stop smelling it. It like that joke from Austin Powers, "everyone likes their own brand, don't they, this is magic." Haha.

I never got into crystals. They're aluminum salts, which can't be good for you, and they kill off the bacteria just like regular deodorant.

I tried going no deodorant, but any physical activity or stress and I would reek.

I think the probiotics would be the ideal way because they reduce the ammonia compounds that make you smell. So it's not actually reducing the conversion of your natural pheromones, but it's selectively eliminating the stinky byproducts.
08-24-2015 10:20 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, SuperJoy

BeautifulEnigma
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
106 thanks in 55 posts

08-24-2015 10:22 AM

(08-24-2015 10:01 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  I'm notorious for not wearing deodorant. I have this that helps with odors but not perspiration but I always forget to apply if after a shower.

I used to use the raw ingredient used for your deodorant, SuperJoy Smile (I clicked on the link). It's called alum, a powerful antibacterial. I might need to check yours out. The raw material I used to use would sometimes get all rough around the edges it hurt. Lol

08-24-2015 10:22 AM
Thanks given by SuperJoy

Share This Thread