Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Natural Mone Signature and Not Showering
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 56 posts

RE: Natural Mone Signature and Not Showering
08-24-2015 10:31 AM

(08-24-2015 10:22 AM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  I used to use the raw ingredient used for your deodorant, SuperJoy Smile (I clicked on the link). It's called alum, a powerful antibacterial. I might need to check yours out. The raw material I used to use would sometimes get all rough around the edges it hurt. Lol

I didn't know there was a link. Now I see that it claims to be aluminum free. I will look into it.

Were you using the alum when you noticed the natural mone hits in college?

OK now after reading again, I'm still suspicious.

Quote:DSA's deodorant stones are made of potassium alum. It is a pure product made without the addition of chemicals, fragrances, oils or alcohol. The chemical formula for potassium alum is K2SO4Al2(SO4)324H20. Potassium alum is a colorless substance that forms octahedral or cubic crystals.

Bauxite is the ore from which alum is drawn. It is formed by the rapid weathering of granite rocks in warm, humid climates and can be purified and converted directly into alum.

Potassium alum is soluble in seven times its weight of water at room temperature and is very soluble in hot water. When crystalline potassium alum is heated, some of the water of hydration becomes chemically separated, and the partly dehydrated salt dissolves in this water, so that the alum appears to melt at about 90 degrees C (approx. 392 degrees F), potassium alum swells up, loses all water, and becomes a basic salt called burn alum. Potassium alum has a density of 1.725.

Alum's are used for a variety of uses including as a powerful astringent.

If an aluminum compound, such as aluminum chlorhydrate or aluminum zirconium, which is very soluble, is used as an antiperspirant, that compound is readily absorbed. Once in the body, the aluminum portion of the molecule ionizes, forming free or radical aluminum (Al+++). This passes freely across cell membranes, and forms a physical plug, that when dissolved is selectively absorbed by the liver, kidney, brain, cartilage and bone marrow. It is this concentration of aluminum that has been the source of concern in the medical community and has prompted the research being done on ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE and BREAST CANCER victims. Potassium alum molecules have a negative ionic charge, making it unable to pass through the cell wall. THEY ARE NOT ABSORBED. This is why our deodorants are safe to use and will not cause high levels of ALUMINUM in your system. ALUM and ALUMINUM are two different substances, with distinct chemical signatures. They possess different chemical properties which create different chemical attributes.

We hope this information helps to dispel some of the misunderstandings about ALUM and puts your mind at ease about the safety of all of DSA's deodorant products.

Reference source: Microsoft ® Encarta( R) 96 Encyclopedia©1995

lol at citations.

So it is an aluminum compound, but they claim it isn't absorbed because it has an ionic charge. I'll bet when the ions are "spent" on the bacteria, that charge would go away. I don't think I buy it.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2015 10:35 AM by NP17.)
08-24-2015 10:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SuperJoy
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3248
Thanks received:
5942 thanks in 1083 posts

08-24-2015 11:50 AM

(08-24-2015 10:01 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  I'm notorious for not wearing deodorant.
What's your diet like compared to your friends?

I rarely wear deodorant either. I have a tube of aluminum free naturals I use on special occasions.

My diet is chaotic but overall healthy. High protein, high animal fat, low refined carbs, lots of plant juices. Ive always tried to pay attention to my eating habits. Im trying to remove certain products from my diet and focus on healthier sustainable resources I can provide for my family. Easier said than done Im afraid.

Some of my guy friends are garbage guts. Anything and everything with no regard. Whatever tastes good and does the trick. Many of these guys are continuing forward without any major health issue due to the fact they are so active. Once that activity slows and the diet does not change, some accumulation of arterial plaque occurs due to slowing of circulation. This sets up a bad scenario over time along with heavy drinking and smoking continuation.

All that Macdonalds for lunch and the ribs for dinner and the craft beers. The ice cream, sodas, chips, candy. At some point all that is going to provide more calories than can be burned.
During this time it makes them stink. The smell of some of the poor diet choices and flabby abdomens can be fully observed packed in a car with good smelling females on the way to the hotel.

When colon and the liver are overloaded, often the skin and digestive system become the waste channel. Alot of these guys who reek a bit after the gym or clubs also tend to take house clearing shits and generate farts that burn your eyes. And most of them are proud of it. Lol
My guess is its improperly digested food contributing to an imbalance of gut flora which further leads to putrifaction. Or putrification. Not sure which.

You are what you eat is a bit deeper than we give it credit for. Im not even going to get into the pickling of our intestines by food preservatives.

Ahh It isnt just molecular and intestinal gut flora, there are also spiritual weights that comes with consuming improperly processed flesh and the life force it brings with it.
OPINION alert: Part of whats wrong in the world now and all the hate presiding over our civilization. Our lack of ability to harmonize and coexist with our earth is creating animals that hate us all their known lives in a pen they cannot even turn around in. Then we kill and eat them after whatever you can call a life. Love and hate pass as energy regardless of vehicle sometimes.
Im just going to stop there before I have you guys thinking Im crazy.

Sorry for the meandering threadjack guys. Always been interested in these topics.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
08-24-2015 11:50 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, kimosabe, SuperJoy, Falcon
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 221
Thanks received:
126 thanks in 79 posts

08-24-2015 5:46 PM

(08-24-2015 10:31 AM)NP17 Wrote:  OK now after reading again, I'm still suspicious.

So it is an aluminum compound, but they claim it isn't absorbed because it has an ionic charge. I'll bet when the ions are "spent" on the bacteria, that charge would go away. I don't think I buy it.

Thanks man. I used to work at a health food store that sold a ton of these never really looked it up. A thought it was aluminum free which was the reason I had it in the first place. I've had this one stone that I broke in half...so, I've had this half stone for five years. Shows how much I remember to use it.

(08-24-2015 11:50 AM)thundr Wrote:  I rarely wear deodorant either. I have a tube of aluminum free naturals I use on special occasions.

OPINION alert: Part of whats wrong in the world now and all the hate presiding over our civilization. Our lack of ability to harmonize and coexist with our earth is creating animals that hate us all their known lives in a pen they cannot even turn around in. Then we kill and eat them after whatever you can call a life. Love and hate pass as energy regardless of vehicle sometimes.
Im just going to stop there before I have you guys thinking Im crazy.

Yeah, I thought so, I've noticed this with a few of my friends too.

I appreciate your perspective brother. We are on the same page. I cut my animal protein by 60-70% after a massive kidney stone cause by a high protein diet. At the time I was eating all grass fed and humanly raised meats. Most of my food was actually bought from the farmer or rancher... Colorado has the best real food network of anywhere I've lived. And while I'm not disagreeing with you at all, I did still notice that I smelt better with no red meat at all. Its mostly that the factory farm raised is simply poison... grass fed is somewhat better. And delicious! I don't know but I know that when most of my diet comes from organic veggies I feel better. I also don't consume dairy anymore... except cheese once a week because come on, If I'm going to be stuck on this plane until death I refuse to give up bacon, pizza, and orgasms at least once a week. If I'm suppose to to give those up too I'd just assume have the convo on the other side when I get there! Smile

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, AOA*, EFZ*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion

Working on a magical Cover...
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2015 8:52 AM by SuperJoy.)
08-24-2015 5:46 PM
Thanks given by thundr

BeautifulEnigma
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 186
Thanks received:
106 thanks in 55 posts

08-26-2015 4:19 PM

Observation:

I shower before bed, and the following day, if I don't have anything to do where good impressions are critical, I try not to shower during the day to keep my natural scent (so long as it doesn't smell like bad BO).

the past couple of days, I've tried spraying my underarms with 1 spray of regular cologne (Ralph Lauren Women) once in the AM. After a few hours, when I do a smell check, I've noticed that it smells like pheromones! Like something I would smell from an unscented alpha dreams product in a way that there's a distinct smell, but not unpleasant..actually scratch that, it leans more towards pleasant.

Has anyone experienced/tried something similar?

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.
08-26-2015 4:19 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 56 posts

08-26-2015 4:28 PM

Yeah I've gotten huge hits the day after I put on some New Pheromone Additive and stay unshowered. I smell musky, and some women just find it irresistible. Or the well-known phenomenon of a woman accidently getting pressed into a man's armpit during sex and just going wild. And the countless times that I've had my perception of someone altered when I smell their BO. And similar reports of others that are trained to perceive these things.

Another option is chlorophyll. Chlorophyll naturally binds with odor-producing chemicals, and large doses of oral chlorophyll or dark, leafy greens can eliminate body odor to a certain extent. This is what they give to nursing home patients that have problems with odor because they have dementia or some other reason that they can't maintain their hygiene.
08-26-2015 4:28 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
Ancillian
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
45 thanks in 23 posts

08-26-2015 5:52 PM

I do shower with shower gel - but I don't use deodorant.

After plenty of experimentation with supplements and body odour, I've observed that zinc and magnesium taken together can let you get away with a few days without showering before developing a BO smell. My partner often doesn't notice until I tell her and states that my body odour smells better than virtually anyone she's ever met.

My dosage is 50mg Zinc in the form of Zinc Picolinate (although I've had good results from as little as 15mg of Zinc Citrate) & 400mg of Magnesium in the form of Magnesium Citrate. Other factors that seem to have an impact are vitamin C intake (positive when combined with the above) and boron intake. I'm not sure if boron has a positive or negative impact on body odour, but it does make my armpits smell a bit sharper, perhaps in an 'none-like way.

I've recently tried adding liquid chlorophyll (which is actually chlorophyllin - which is chemically slightly different) to the mix, but haven't noticed that it changed anything. I also suspect that other minerals such as copper, iron, selenium and iodine have some impact too, but it hasn't been as easy to pin them down like zinc/mag!

Both the Zinc and Mag are necessary for this to work. Mag seems to yield little benefit on its own, and zinc works initially on its own, but the effect will wear off after a week or so (perhaps because the body is running out of Mag).
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 6:06 PM by Ancillian.)
08-26-2015 5:52 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
Paradox
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 93
Thanks received:
684 thanks in 239 posts

08-27-2015 6:21 AM

I'd meant to comment on the OP's original post. NBully who was a veteran at Androtics conducted several experiments on building a natural pheromone signature.

His experiments can be found in his blog.
08-27-2015 6:21 AM
Thanks given by Ancillian, SuperJoy, BeautifulEnigma

SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 221
Thanks received:
126 thanks in 79 posts

08-27-2015 7:47 AM

(08-26-2015 5:52 PM)Ancillian Wrote:  I do shower with shower gel - but I don't use deodorant.

After plenty of experimentation with supplements and body odour, I've observed that zinc and magnesium taken together can let you get away with a few days without showering before developing a BO smell. My partner often doesn't notice until I tell her and states that my body odour smells better than virtually anyone she's ever met.

My dosage is 50mg Zinc in the form of Zinc Picolinate (although I've had good results from as little as 15mg of Zinc Citrate) & 400mg of Magnesium in the form of Magnesium Citrate. Other factors that seem to have an impact are vitamin C intake (positive when combined with the above) and boron intake. I'm not sure if boron has a positive or negative impact on body odour, but it does make my armpits smell a bit sharper, perhaps in an 'none-like way.

I've recently tried adding liquid chlorophyll (which is actually chlorophyllin - which is chemically slightly different) to the mix, but haven't noticed that it changed anything. I also suspect that other minerals such as copper, iron, selenium and iodine have some impact too, but it hasn't been as easy to pin them down like zinc/mag!

Both the Zinc and Mag are necessary for this to work. Mag seems to yield little benefit on its own, and zinc works initially on its own, but the effect will wear off after a week or so (perhaps because the body is running out of Mag).

Are you saying topical or oral here?

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, AOA*, EFZ*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion

Working on a magical Cover...
08-27-2015 7:47 AM
Ancillian
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
45 thanks in 23 posts

08-27-2015 8:07 AM

(08-27-2015 7:47 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  Are you saying topical or oral here?

Oral.
08-27-2015 8:07 AM
Thanks given by SuperJoy

Share This Thread