Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Naked Gun - XS146
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 300
Thanks received:
279 thanks in 140 posts

RE: Naked Gun - XS146
07-27-2016 12:47 PM

I'd happily be testing this one but, well, not actively looking at the moment. I'm curious, folks are buying it, but no reviews yet.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
07-27-2016 12:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1878
Thanks received:
1067 thanks in 441 posts

07-27-2016 3:10 PM

Yeah, what's the deal. People should have tested this by now.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
07-27-2016 3:10 PM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 475
Thanks received:
1323 thanks in 562 posts

07-27-2016 3:15 PM

(07-27-2016 3:10 PM)D_Darko Wrote:  Yeah, what's the deal. People should have tested this by now.

they're too busy being naked to come on here and report ... lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
07-27-2016 3:15 PM

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1878
Thanks received:
1067 thanks in 441 posts

07-27-2016 3:56 PM

(07-27-2016 3:15 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  they're too busy being naked to come on here and report ... lol

I'm sure that's it Bb

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
07-27-2016 3:56 PM
TM777
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 5 posts

08-13-2016 3:41 AM

So I want to start off by saying that I know I don't really review much at all, but I have tested several different pheromone products and have some point of reference on how these different formulas affect me and others. I'm writing a short review of this one just because nobody seems to want to for whatever reason. I've tested it in a couple different situations now.

The first time I wore it to a birthday party where there wasn't necessarily any potential to hook up with any women, but I figured what the hell I'll wear it and see what happens. It is a STRONG dis-inhibitor, stronger than M3X for me. The dis-inhibiting affects me and anyone around me noticeably. The only really notable thing that happened though was this girl I've had my eye on for a minute kept trying to be by me and at one point pinched my ass. It was hard to do anything though because her best friend that she was there with is a girl that I've had a few flings with in the past, and my ex girl kept pulling the ass pinching girl away from me.

The next time I wore it was to the dayclub that I work at. I got quite a few compliments from women on my looks, but that can happen on days even when I don't wear pheromones. It did seem to happen a little bit more though. I'm convinced that there is some type of beautifier molecule in there. One thing I did notice though is how badly it smelled in the high heat. It's over 100 degrees Fahrenheit where I live right now, and this stuff definitely has cops in it, which I now realize smells horrible when you're sweating your ass off from the heat. I asked a few of my friends at work if they smelled anything bad and they said they didn't though, but I could definitely smell it on myself. I was convinced somebody threw up somewhere by me, until I walked quite a ways away and realized that it was me that smelled like that.

The third time I actually used it in an environment similar to what it's intended for. A close girl friend of mine and her friend pretty much invited themselves over to watch a movie with me. I wasn't doing anything so I was like alright whatever. I have no romantic interests toward either of these girls, but I figured for the sake of science I would throw the Naked Gun on. First off both of these girls are Mormon and not the random hookup type. They come over and we could have easily just watched a movie downstairs in my living room, but I had a better idea and mentioned that I felt like laying down in my own bed while watching a movie. They JUMPED at that idea, which is out of character for either of them. Part way into the movie my close girl friend fell asleep. As soon as that happened, her friend started getting closer to me, and things slowly escalated from there. Eventually by the end of the movie we were making out next to our sleeping friend. It didn't go anymore than that, but she was so hardcore into the makeout sesh that I have no doubt that the Naked Gun was doing something. I'll note that I have known this girl for several years too, and we almost had a thing once like 5 years ago, but we didn't even kiss because she was so prude lol.

Sorry if my formatting isn't the best for this post. I don't have a lot of practice. Anyway I hope this helps some people out who were curious about this mix. Also, for those whom may be concerned, I'm 20 years old and I used 2 sprays each time.
08-13-2016 3:41 AM
Thanks given by kalpan56, D_Darko, raikahoken, 2000GT, Dblr619, RedEyes, excalibur, kingtut savage
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 312
Thanks received:
1335 thanks in 608 posts

08-13-2016 6:43 AM

@ TM777

How long did it take this mix to hit? (within seconds or did it need time to work)

Nice report! Keep up the good work!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-13-2016 6:43 AM
TM777
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 5 posts

08-13-2016 9:03 PM

(08-13-2016 6:43 AM)theLaw Wrote:  @ TM777

How long did it take this mix to hit? (within seconds or did it need time to work)

Nice report! Keep up the good work!Mrgreen

The disinhibition is noticeable almost instantly for me, but I feel like the sexual vibe definitely increases with prolonged exposure.
08-13-2016 9:03 PM
Thanks given by theLaw

D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 96
Thanks received:
152 thanks in 95 posts

10-07-2016 6:16 PM

Bumpity Bump.

I have been looking at bottle for too long, so I am starting my testing.
4 sprays 2 to back of neck 1 shared on wrists 1 on chest ( under t shirt) Drakkar cover after a 10 minute dry down. I can really smell the cops. Venue: local bars and clubs ages 21 and up. I know most of the people at these places and aways have good time with them. Hoping I didn't OD but due to my age I might be ok. Just figured I'd start at a higher dose and work down. Will report back tomorrow.

My age upper fifties.
LAL: Voodoo, NA, AV, Hypnotica, DP, PA, SXD9, BW, OD, Nude. Samples: Lucky7
PheromoneXS: Cohesion, Xist, Bliss, Ascend, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Thinker, Celebrity, Barely Legal, XS119A P-Bomb, XS127 Magnetic, XS129 PSE, Samples: Taboo, Celebrity, Evolve oil, SOB, All FXS scented
Alpha Dream: AM, LIIK v1 & v2, Certo, Corpo, Glace All unscented
Luv Essentials: Max Attract Unscented
Apex: Core Fury, Imprint, M3X, Dion., Titan, Orbital, Sample: Praetoria
Pheromone Treasures: AOA, LAT, AT, CAPT, ETFZ, GOA, DDO, THU, SWN, Z69, TS, A-1 DPG & alcohol, All unscented
Love Scent: NNPA

D'man located directly over the center of the earth!
10-07-2016 6:16 PM
Thanks given by RedEyes
RedEyes
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 405
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 18 posts

10-07-2016 8:36 PM

hmm...this is interesting!
I'll wait for more reports before buy Smile
popcorn
10-07-2016 8:36 PM
BAALhammon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 64
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 18 posts

10-07-2016 9:41 PM

so far no one got naked yet.

thanks for sharing your reports guys

99% on mobile phone and new to pheromones.

LAL
Gel: SXD, Nude A, Aqua V, Kane*, OD*.
Other: Dirty P, Bad W, Max-T, Hypnotica*

PXS
Oil: Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, DM, Domi., SOB, APi*
Spray: Exotica, Brute, SOB*, LB*

ALPHA DREAM
Alpha Maschio (pheromondiscount.com)

* = Sample.
Next purchase:
1- Core, Titan, Dion, Orbita.
2- AT, GOA, ETFZ.
10-07-2016 9:41 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paradox's preliminary review of XS146 (Naked Gun) Paradox 16 2,978 09-06-2016 2:37 PM
Last Post: 2000GT