Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NO TREASURES FOR ME
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: NO TREASURES FOR ME
01-25-2018 7:04 PM

(01-25-2018 5:09 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  And that is why it's fishy them giving it time limit. If they are guaranteed to work then there is nothing to worry about.

I just find that if vendors don't get consequences for their actions they would continue to release bad batches instead of them being reminded that you either concentrate or lose business. Maybe I'm harsh but most people's business efforts are becoming more and more lackluster. And I'm not speaking about pheromones only.

Especially whwn you have ratios for every race that means you know what works so don't attribute that to chemistry. Otherwise there is no use putting up specific ratios if it won't work for that person of specific race

Good luck

PT is a reputable company with great products and 30 days is a reasonable time frame to test and see if a product works.

Their products work, but not everyone sees the same result....which is why you have 30 days to find out.

We all have products that haven't measured up to our expectations, but they work for others.

I think people have to be very careful when you speak on a companie's reputation after a single or small sample of points.
01-25-2018 7:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-25-2018 8:08 PM

GOA is an incredible product. It is is no way superior to any LAL product, but neither is it inferior. It creates incredible attraction, helps to create a deep bond, and in certain combos, is a female orgasmotron. It calms down menstrual moods better than anything else I have tried. I've just learned to keep application points away from my face to keep my mojo happy.
Other PT products I have tried; ETFZ creats a weird, almost uncomfortable attraction, but gives me headaches so much that I can hardly use it.
Swoon makes me feel disorientated and detached so much that I cannot wear it.
If a new PT product which interested me hit the market, I would repeat purchase GOA and request a sample of that new product. Returning a product from overseas is a pain in the ass. Everyone has a unique natural mone signature, so I wish all vendors had a comprehensive sample pack for sale.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-25-2018 8:08 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-25-2018 8:17 PM

(01-25-2018 8:08 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  GOA is an incredible product.

Only for those people who like what the product does. Some people love this one some people hate this one.
01-25-2018 8:17 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-25-2018 8:54 PM

(01-25-2018 8:08 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Everyone has a unique natural mone signature, so I wish all vendors had a comprehensive sample pack for sale.

That would be lovely.

30 days is plenty of time to return something.
01-25-2018 8:54 PM

Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-25-2018 10:18 PM

I dont know about others PT product but i used quite a lot AT and GOA.

And i def know that AT worked Great to me at least. With occasional downer when i am not in my best mood. Sometime it made me dizzy but it def work great. The attraction and status lift was blatant.

As for AT just tried one drop. Because I didint find any good with 2 drops or more.
AT was just loaded with monessssss.

As for GOA. Let say i have tried and it def working too. But i can stand it. I feel depressed when using GOA. But everyone is different.

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2018 10:19 PM by Boss.)
01-25-2018 10:18 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

01-26-2018 4:46 AM

GOA is consistent and quite effective for me.But short range.
THU has worked too but the bottle I have is frustrating.The sprays, are huge, more water than mist actually, probably problematic nozzle.The suggested 3 sprays are OD for me, but 2 work fine.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
01-26-2018 4:46 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-26-2018 5:03 AM

(01-25-2018 6:28 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Gentlemen. R ur products scented or unscented? And have you's tried mixing with a tiny bit of pure alcohol?

Just me humble 2 cents and the urge to help ya's out. Hopefully the pure alcohol trick will make the product work better for ya's. Smile

Thanks Doc. This would probably be my next step to get some Perfumers alcohol and add some. Maybe that might help diffuse the stuff along with the ISO already in it which can be thick, since I used cinis labs concentrate.
01-26-2018 5:03 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-26-2018 5:22 AM

(01-25-2018 6:50 PM)DtheGreek Wrote:  As a business owner I have to disagree that not offering a longer money back guarantee is fishy. A customer needs to make a decision within a reasonable amount of time. I think 30 days to try something risk free is more than fair.

If you put something on the forum's marketplace would you be ok with the buyer contacting you months later saying they want their money back? Of course you wouldn't.

This is the case with everything we buy these days. In some cases, such as cologne, software, movies, music etc you are stuck with it the minute you open it.

Points well taken and understood. It is a vendors right to offer a guarantee or not. You're right..some products intrinsically cannot be returned...used undergarments, colognes, software, slept on mattresses etc. In the case of cologne, what's to stop an unscrupulous individual from decanting most of the cologne into another bottle, topping up the original with alcohol and returning for a refund. Same as stealing. What about the ramifications of that? Does the vendor of that cologne toss that bottle or does he resell it? How will the vendor be able to tell that that returned bottle's contents are indeed what they are supposed to be? So it is understandable that some things cannot be returned.

Some like LAL offer a super guarantee....for lifetime...if not satisfied...DON'T RETURN the product...simply use it up first, ask for money back...no questions asked! Now that is confidence in one's product. LAL opens itself up for abuse by unscrupulous individuals with such a generous policy. However, it looks like most customers are decent people and apparently, haven't resorted to reprehensible practices towards an exceptional vendor. There might be hope in society after all! Clapping
01-26-2018 5:22 AM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-26-2018 6:51 AM

(01-25-2018 7:04 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I think people have to be very careful when you speak on a companie's reputation after a single or small sample of points.

Certainly, all in good taste and constructive criticism rather than outright libel.

NOTE: I neither expressly nor implicitly accuse PT of any wrongdoing. For whatever reason(s), I have three products which have not worked for me...with a plethora of tests on them. I acknowledge that it could be chalked up to body chem. or even a bad batch...this happens even with the best of firms. Perhaps, my bad for not having a chance to test all the products at once during the trial period. This would be easier if it was just one product rather than multiple products during the same trial period. One learns from one's mistakes. Still, I am willing to reorder Swoon at some future date...albeit scented to give it another spin. Then, I will be in a better position to see whether it works for me or not.

One of the functions of this forum is to report the good, the bad and the ugly...call it like you see it. At the same time, many here have been burnt by the Androtics debacle. Hence, it helps to maintain a sensitivity towards such future incidents. It helps protect listmates and it also helps keep vendors on the ball from having an overblown sense of complacency.

Regarding quality of service or product, it is well known that many businesses who have outgrown their modest beginnings unwisely choose to cut corners.

This expresses itself in quality of service....not responding to customers concerns, using inferior materials to cut cost, but squeeze out max profit etc. It happens. It is a reality. For example, in the fragrance industry....reformulation occurs quite often for many reasons e.g., some materials become banned, costs must be cut, tastes change etc. The thing is....the producer will never admit to this....even when questioned they will tell their clients that it is the same product as it always has been....baloney! They lie in your face...quite legally as they hide behind 'trade secret.' The same can be said of a dram of Jack Daniels from the 1980s tasted different from batches nowadays...same with Bushmills black label from 1970s to modern batches(less distillate diluted with more grain alcohol filler than before). I could even pick up differences between a dram of Jameson's 1780 from the late 1990s compared to the re-released Jameson's select reserve which is supposed to be the same whiskey product under new packaging. They are simply cutting corners. In some cases, the product is a mere shadow of its former self..in other cases the product is not ruined, but it is not the same.

The point is products after a while can and do change for various reasons...not always for the better. Whether they drop the ball in QC or a merger takes place or traditional materials get banned or even their marketing department surveys that tastes have changed. The producers/vendors often will not admit that the product has changed, thereby insulting their clients intelligence. Caveat Emptor ..always.
01-26-2018 6:51 AM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

01-26-2018 9:18 AM

(01-26-2018 4:46 AM)stefdude Wrote:  GOA is consistent and quite effective for me.But short range.
THU has worked too but the bottle I have is frustrating.The sprays, are huge, more water than mist actually, probably problematic nozzle.The suggested 3 sprays are OD for me, but 2 work fine.

I had the exact same problem. Whenever a new product or company shows up i always wait a while before pulling the trigger. PT kept get gray reviews albeit from a couple of members. Pulled the trigger, 3 blanks, GOA, THU and Swoon all did nothing. I even revisit them once in a while to see if i missed something.
01-26-2018 9:18 AM

Share This Thread