Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NO TREASURES FOR ME
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: NO TREASURES FOR ME
01-25-2018 12:29 PM

(01-25-2018 12:07 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  PT is Jazz (instrumental). LAL is Metal/Rap/Gangster Country, loud in your face

I think this was is the perfect comparison in a nutshell of these two product lines - a reflection of the creators personalities.

I cannot ever imagine a product like goa, swoon, or captain appearing in Lal’s product lone. I cannot imagine a product like BW or AV appearing in PT’s product line.
01-25-2018 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-25-2018 12:35 PM

(01-25-2018 12:29 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I cannot imagine a product like BW or AV appearing in PT’s product line.

Have a sample, but it's unused so far, but....0-69?
01-25-2018 12:35 PM

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-25-2018 1:11 PM

(01-25-2018 12:06 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Theories?
-stock standard....poor compatibility with body chemistry? maybe.

-unscented versions have poorer diffusion? Okay..maybe...considering astaxanthin is a heavy molecule to lift into the air from what I've heard.

This might be the answer right here. I think the Astaxanthin might take more to diffuse properly. I have been testing Swoon in very cold temperatures, and my body temperature doesn't rise too much either. This is also true for Alpha Treasures. The thicker oil might not be diffusing.

THU probably just wasn't such a strong product as I had expected.
01-25-2018 1:11 PM
cpwhite
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-25-2018 1:20 PM

(01-25-2018 12:07 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  PT products don't intimidate. They are very smooth to me and I think of mones like music. PT is Jazz (instrumental). LAL is Metal/Rap/Gangster Country, loud in your face.....bitch better have my pussy.

Thanks DL, that confirms my future purchases!
01-25-2018 1:20 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-25-2018 2:32 PM

(01-25-2018 1:11 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  This might be the answer right here. I think the Astaxanthin might take more to diffuse properly. I have been testing Swoon in very cold temperatures,

I had considered this. That's why I tried it in warmer temps as well. I even used a cover that is known to have a 45% conc. of ISO e super (Encre Noire) to aid diffusion. No go. I have even added ISO into the bottle. Once it warms up a bit, I will give it another go.

But do give it a try in all ways, directions that you can and let us know....before giving a final verdict. That's why I would like to reorder at some point in the future SCENTED and retry so as to make sure that I didn't get a bad bottle. Given the success rate with Swoon, it should be hitting just about everyone that I come into contact, day and night.
01-25-2018 2:32 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-25-2018 4:36 PM

Well if it's shit why don't you return it and get the scented one?
01-25-2018 4:36 PM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-25-2018 5:03 PM

(01-25-2018 4:36 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Well if it's shit why don't you return it and get the scented one?

The return period lapsed; due to a busy schedule at that time, I was not able to use it during the trial period. Cry

When I reorder it, I would make sure that I test it within the trial period. Also, returning something sometimes can be costly/complicated to the point that it is impractical. I reside overseas.
01-25-2018 5:03 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-25-2018 5:09 PM

And that is why it's fishy them giving it time limit. If they are guaranteed to work then there is nothing to worry about.

I just find that if vendors don't get consequences for their actions they would continue to release bad batches instead of them being reminded that you either concentrate or lose business. Maybe I'm harsh but most people's business efforts are becoming more and more lackluster. And I'm not speaking about pheromones only.

Especially whwn you have ratios for every race that means you know what works so don't attribute that to chemistry. Otherwise there is no use putting up specific ratios if it won't work for that person of specific race

Good luck
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2018 5:11 PM by Indi-player.)
01-25-2018 5:09 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-25-2018 6:28 PM

Gentlemen. R ur products scented or unscented? And have you's tried mixing with a tiny bit of pure alcohol?

Disclaimer: I don't get paid to type this. And I have no need to defend PT, but rather, I want you's guys to see the awesome hits am seeing too from PT products.

I know it's a pain to mix and wait to age with pure alcohol and mix it with Iso E and everything. And as a consumer, you don't have to do it. It has to be calibrated to the best optimum level outta the factory. Yes that's true and I agree. But what if?? Lol. Just a big if, that little bit of pure alcohol can make the product work REALLY good for ur personal body chemistry?

Just me humble 2 cents and the urge to help ya's out. Hopefully the pure alcohol trick will make the product work better for ya's. Smile
01-25-2018 6:28 PM
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-25-2018 6:50 PM

As a business owner I have to disagree that not offering a longer money back guarantee is fishy. A customer needs to make a decision within a reasonable amount of time. I think 30 days to try something risk free is more than fair. A vendor can't be worried about every customer's personal schedule. They have a business to run.

If you put something on the forum's marketplace would you be ok with the buyer contacting you months later saying they want their money back? Of course you wouldn't.

This is the case with everything we buy these days. In some cases, such as cologne, software, movies, music etc you are stuck with it the minute you open it.

Please don't take this as me excusing a vendor for putting out an inferior product but there needs to be a balance of what's good for the customer & what's good for the business.
01-25-2018 6:50 PM

Share This Thread