Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
NNPA
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

NNPA
05-18-2017 5:43 PM

Is it worth it anymore?
I have read as much as I can find and can't see a concensus.
I WISH I could have the original, who doesn't, but with the reformulation(s?), Lacroy's apparent problems shipping internationally/export laws, and is the stuff you get from the US supplier EVEN NNPA?

Any help would be appreciated.
Who here has money to waste.....?

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2017 5:44 PM by Dblr619.)
05-18-2017 5:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: NNPA
05-19-2017 12:09 PM

(05-18-2017 5:43 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  Is it worth it anymore?
I have read as much as I can find and can't see a concensus.
I WISH I could have the original, who doesn't, but with the reformulation(s?), Lacroy's apparent problems shipping internationally/export laws, and is the stuff you get from the US supplier EVEN NNPA?

Any help would be appreciated.
Who here has money to waste.....?

1. Yes
2. New Pheromone Additive oil is made by Love Scent based on what they believe New Pheromone Additive contains and is not made by Lacroy. It's still good shit, though. But if you want NNPA, you need to buy directly from Lacroy
3. Not me

A
05-19-2017 12:09 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-19-2017 1:25 PM

(05-19-2017 12:09 PM)Alphonse Wrote:  1. Yes
2. New Pheromone Additive oil is made by Love Scent based on what they believe New Pheromone Additive contains and is not made by Lacroy. It's still good shit, though. But if you want NNPA, you need to buy directly from Lacroy
3. Not me

A

Thanks for the opinion on the blue bottle Love Scent "NNNPA". I have had it sitting around for months and haven't tried it out yet out of fear of wasting an evening where I could be getting better hits.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2017 1:26 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
05-19-2017 1:25 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

05-19-2017 1:36 PM

(05-19-2017 12:09 PM)Alphonse Wrote:  1. Yes
3. Not me

A
Cool.
I had, somehow, got it in my head that the Love Scent redux was shit.
Thanx for the reply Alphonse.
You, sir, are the man.

P.S.
You have a bottle of both present incarnations of New Pheromone Additive (Lacroy/Love Scent) in front of you and you want the legendary reactions......which bottle do you grab?

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
05-19-2017 1:36 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-20-2017 8:37 AM

I've got both NNPA from lacroy and Love Scent. I can clearly see good polar hits from both. Except the Love Scent one gives me the E-None rage. Not a bad thing if ya can handle it. Smile

The lacroy one doesn't give me the e-none rage somehow. Weird. I dont think they're both the same. But that's just me humble opinion based on the hits am seeing from the targets and self effects.

Hits're pretty good. But of course it depends on the cycle of the lady. And it's defo not the same as the old version. But I'd say they're both good. And both of'em r NOT duds from me own experience.

Good luck.
05-20-2017 8:37 AM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

05-20-2017 10:42 AM

(05-20-2017 8:37 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  The lacroy one doesn't give me the e-none rage somehow. Weird. I dont think they're both the same. But that's just me humble opinion based on the hits am seeing from the targets and self effects.

The New Pheromone Additive Oil in a blue bottle made by Love Scent is now a blend of 2mg androsteNONE, 1mg androsteNOL, 0.5mg androsteDIENONE. So if you want a small androstenone spike AND androstedienone effects added to something, consider it for adding on.

New Pheromone Additive Touch by Lacroy has 4.5mg of pheromones so it must contain something else also or same product in a different ratio and I would consider them two different products now entirely and I'm glad you tested both Dr C. It is also a spray, not an oil.

However most people seemed to use the original New Pheromone Additive as an Androstenone spike. So if you are looking for an STRONG old school Androstenone spike like you got with older AM, old MAG, old New Pheromone Additive or old Turn up the heat etc, the products that seem to be the best bets you can buy now are Primitive by LAL (6MG Androstenone) and Zero to 69 by PT. That one also seems to have the androstenone steered sexually so may be even stronger.

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2017 11:21 AM by DataDragon.)
05-20-2017 10:42 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-20-2017 11:25 AM

(05-20-2017 10:42 AM)DataDragon Wrote:   New Pheromone Additive Touch by Lacroy has 4.5mg of pheromones so it must contain something else also or same product in a different ratio and I would consider them two different products now entirely and I'm glad you tested both Dr C. It is also a spray, not an oil.

It is interesting that you bring up New Pheromone Additive Touch which is supposed to be the same thing as Lacroy's New Pheromone Additive which either is used in dabs or the whole bottle is diluted into a bottle of cologne. Touch is supposed to be the convenient spray version with each spray equivalent to a drop of the New Pheromone Additive concentrate. Interesting that there aren't too many posts on this forum discussing Touch. Everybody seems to prefer the concentrate.
05-20-2017 11:25 AM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

05-20-2017 11:36 AM

(05-20-2017 11:25 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  It is interesting that you bring up New Pheromone Additive Touch which is supposed to be the same thing as Lacroy's New Pheromone Additive which either is used in dabs or the whole bottle is diluted into a bottle of cologne. Touch is supposed to be the convenient spray version with each spray equivalent to a drop of the New Pheromone Additive concentrate. Interesting that there aren't too many posts on this forum discussing Touch. Everybody seems to prefer the concentrate.

Touch is UNSCENTED also, it is NOT mixed with cologne. It is just in an atomizer for easier dosing from their reply to me. It does have a 1mg additional difference vs love scents New Pheromone Additive. Either way, all of the new npas are a mix and contain Androstadienone now so they are going to give completely different hits then a strong androstenone solo would.
Imo If you want just androstenone like the old New Pheromone Additive or old turn up the heat to add to other products, go for primitive or 0-69 instead.

LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
LovSc ScErs g
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2017 11:42 AM by DataDragon.)
05-20-2017 11:36 AM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-20-2017 11:45 AM

(05-20-2017 11:36 AM)DataDragon Wrote:  Touch is UNSCENTED also, it is NOT mixed with cologne. It is just in an atomizer for easier dosing from their reply to me. It does have a 1mg additional difference vs love scents New Pheromone Additive. Either way, all of the new npas are a mix and contain Androstadienone now so they are going to give completely different hits then a strong androstenone solo would.
Imo If you want just androstenone like the old New Pheromone Additive or old turn up the heat to add to other products, go for primitive or 0-69 instead.

Thanks. If you should purchase Touch, please let us know how it compares to Lacroy New Pheromone Additive concentrate. There is scant reports on Touch. I would like to also give it a spin myself, but at the moment I'm running tests on other mones.
05-20-2017 11:45 AM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

05-20-2017 12:06 PM

(05-20-2017 11:45 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Thanks. If you should purchase Touch, please let us know how it compares to Lacroy New Pheromone Additive concentrate. There is scant reports on Touch. I would like to also give it a spin myself, but at the moment I'm running tests on other mones.

Their ad copy for Touch states:
The 12 ml bottle (TOUCH) contains 4.5mg of that time-tested LaCroy pheromone formulation, that put the original New Pheromone Additive on the map so solidly.

So according to their ad, its their original New Pheromone Additive in an atomizer. Dr C, do you have any old New Pheromone Additive to compare it to or remember the hits from that, and could compare to the touch spray? Did you get the rage with the old New Pheromone Additive, you said you didnt with the spray. I will message them to see what they have to say. Many companies of course say its their old formula but its not. I'll ask if it contains Androstadienone saying I'm sensitive and see what they say.

The concentrate (oil) now made directly by Love Scent is certainly different, being a new mix as mentioned.

If the formulation in touch is different then before as the oil is, then again I'd go for something like primitive or 0-69 for your androstenone spike. For the moment I went with 0-69, but if the touch is the old New Pheromone Additive just in atomizer, then that also is worth looking into. Nothing wrong with the blue bottle version for other uses when you also want to also add some Androstadienone anyway but a different new product that should NOT be compared to the old New Pheromone Additive that everyone raved about.

Also with most product the atomizer spray is equal to 1/2 drop, so that also should be considered if the atomizer is equal to 1/2 or 1 drop of old product may require more sprays to get equal effects. Thats assuming its the original formula as claimed in the ad. If it is the TOUCH version is the only way to get the same type effects as old New Pheromone Additive.

LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
LovSc ScErs g
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2017 12:37 PM by DataDragon.)
05-20-2017 12:06 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  swoon v/s Dp v/s NNPA crazy_rishi 33 11,466 07-11-2017 1:32 PM
Last Post: kingtut savage