Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

NEW GUY INTRU WASSUPPPP
mercurycash
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

NEW GUY INTRU WASSUPPPP
03-04-2017 7:04 PM

New guy in town. First thread ever in my life. Bought overdose a week ago, crazy hits put to much on yesterday had bad self effects wanted to go back to the drawing board. Thinking about l2k or bad wolf i just got out a bad relationship and i am a convinced believer of mones...
03-04-2017 7:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: NEW GUY INTRU WASSUPPPP
03-04-2017 7:45 PM

Nude and Possess Alpha would be better, and they work beautifully together. My favorite combo.

Welcome aboard.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
03-04-2017 7:45 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

03-04-2017 7:48 PM

Welcome!

Start by writing in full sentences instead of fragments or streams of consciousness; much easier to understand.Scout

Great threads to get started:

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Frequently...faqs-faq-s

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Products-Abbreviations

Cheers!Mrgreen

[Image: tumblr_o4sdnnQ8DT1udh5n8o1_500.gif]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-04-2017 7:48 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-04-2017 8:56 PM

Welcome! Glad to see a new believer. What kind of hits did you get?

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2017 10:45 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
03-04-2017 8:56 PM
mercurycash
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-05-2017 3:02 PM

Thanks guys, im scared of the bad reports of l2k recipe change and its a risk but i like the bottle. I will look into nude and possess alpha, would it be a better combo then just nude alpha?

I am working on my grammar and sentence writing structure, i aprectiate the tips.

The hits i have been getting are crazy women, mostly before mones they would glance at me then look away now they are locking eye contact. I met a girl in the corner store with a pump of Od and she aproached me for a ride home. She then topped me in the car which was crazy. Overdose gave me insane confidence and swag i wore my clothes different i wanted to approach and daygame crazy.

In the bar i mixed with hypnotica sample and had crazy high levels of confidence and opened with extreme easy. I was in the moment (state) and had alot of social proof. We switched venues three times and the best part of the night is the last club. We walk in and there are some chick turning up on the dance floor and i go right up behind one and start getting freakedBlum3.

Then i went on a date friday and did two pumps but i never properly washed any moes off and i had alot of anger and anxiety. I still got alot of social hits from the date but negative self effect for the rest of the day.
03-05-2017 3:02 PM

Share This Thread