Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NA solo vs NA + Androstadienone
thebrownguy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

NA solo vs NA + Androstadienone
07-02-2015 12:04 AM

hey guys !

Just received my order of Nude Alpha and some Androstadienone . I will be testing NA solo for a week than NA + Androstadienone the week after. What are some of your experiences with NA solo or combined with Androstadienone ? Btw I will be starting off at one drop of NA for the first week then adding 30mcg of Androstadienone on second week. hope I got my moneys worth ! It was expensive lol but I'm sure it'll be a great testing period. I will report back with observations within a few days. Any tips for this combo will be appreciated.
07-02-2015 12:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 131
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 62 posts

RE: NA solo vs NA + Androstadienone
07-02-2015 7:07 AM

(07-02-2015 12:04 AM)thebrownguy Wrote:  hey guys !

Just received my order of Nude Alpha and some Androstadienone . I will be testing NA solo for a week than NA + Androstadienone the week after. What are some of your experiences with NA solo or combined with Androstadienone ? Btw I will be starting off at one drop of NA for the first week then adding 30mcg of Androstadienone on second week. hope I got my moneys worth ! It was expensive lol but I'm sure it'll be a great testing period. I will report back with observations within a few days. Any tips for this combo will be appreciated.

Make sure you interact with the women, then it will be all worth.

Favourite combos
Wolf+OD+DP
Wolf+OD+A1
AV+Glace
Core+Anything!
07-02-2015 7:07 AM
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 49
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 50 posts

07-02-2015 2:57 PM

Hey brown,
I noticed that if i wear NA solo, guys will be more friendly and buddy buddy with me, it also hits women but will require more work from me.
When i wear NA + Androstadienone , Women will seem to be more open to talk about their emotions, but the guys will start to act indifferent towards me almost to the point of cold.
So now if i were to go to a big social function with alot of male and females i would probably go with NA + Core.
If i was going to go on a 1 on 1 date i would go with NA + Androstadienone .

My Collection:
LAL: NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal, AV
AD: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo; Samples: Ascend, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 3:01 PM by seekingnirvana.)
07-02-2015 2:57 PM
thebrownguy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-02-2015 8:22 PM

(07-02-2015 2:57 PM)seekingnirvana Wrote:  Hey brown,
I noticed that if i wear NA solo, guys will be more friendly and buddy buddy with me, it also hits women but will require more work from me.
When i wear NA + Androstadienone , Women will seem to be more open to talk about their emotions, but the guys will start to act indifferent towards me almost to the point of cold.
So now if i were to go to a big social function with alot of male and females i would probably go with NA + Core.
If i was going to go on a 1 on 1 date i would go with NA + Androstadienone .

I see my target 6 days a week, she works at subway and I go there after the gym all the time. I stay and talk with her sometimes joke around, in this situation would you recommend adding Androstadienone to it or run NA solo ? I'm 27 and she is 24 turning 25 this month and Indian if that matters.
07-02-2015 8:22 PM
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 49
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 50 posts

07-02-2015 8:43 PM

(07-02-2015 8:22 PM)thebrownguy Wrote:  I see my target 6 days a week, she works at subway and I go there after the gym all the time. I stay and talk with her sometimes joke around, in this situation would you recommend adding Androstadienone to it or run NA solo ? I'm 27 and she is 24 turning 25 this month and Indian if that matters.

Well if i was in your situation i would definately be adding Androstadienone to the mix. Sounds to me like you already have a target in mind so your headed towards one on one bonding which Androstadienone will help with. Of course this is just for me and also depends on how your target reacts to mones.

My Collection:
LAL: NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal, AV
AD: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo; Samples: Ascend, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
07-02-2015 8:43 PM

thebrownguy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-02-2015 10:26 PM

(07-02-2015 8:43 PM)seekingnirvana Wrote:  Well if i was in your situation i would definately be adding Androstadienone to the mix. Sounds to me like you already have a target in mind so your headed towards one on one bonding which Androstadienone will help with. Of course this is just for me and also depends on how your target reacts to mones.

Thanks for the reply. I will add Androstadienone tomorrow and report back . How does 1 drop NA along with 3 drops Androstadienone sound? Thanks in advance. Would you apply the NA and Androstadienone on same application points or separate?
07-02-2015 10:26 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
140 thanks in 86 posts

07-03-2015 11:27 AM

Did you pick up the Androstadienone from LAL as well? With Androstadienone it's easier to just refer to it in mcg dose since multiple vendors sell it in multiple concentrations. I usually use 60mcg of Androstadienone with 2 or 3 drops NA. Some people seem to run up to 5 or 6 drops NA. Also, I apply them to separate app points just in case the concentration of mones to carrier ratio might affect diffusion.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 11:29 AM by Cornfed.)
07-03-2015 11:27 AM
thebrownguy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-03-2015 8:29 PM

(07-03-2015 11:27 AM)Cornfed Wrote:  Did you pick up the Androstadienone from LAL as well? With Androstadienone it's easier to just refer to it in mcg dose since multiple vendors sell it in multiple concentrations. I usually use 60mcg of Androstadienone with 2 or 3 drops NA. Some people seem to run up to 5 or 6 drops NA. Also, I apply them to separate app points just in case the concentration of mones to carrier ratio might affect diffusion.

yes I purchased the Androstadienone from LAL, thanks for answering about the app points. How do you like the combo vs NA solo ?
07-03-2015 8:29 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
140 thanks in 86 posts

07-03-2015 8:45 PM

I don't notice much of anything with NA solo. It's very subtle for me. But together, those two do a good job on the imprint. I have a coworker who works the opposite shift, sometimes I give her rides to or from work, since she lives close. I started wearing the combo around her and now she texts me all the time just to say hello, sends little hearts, calls me boo. I'm not interested, but I don't mind the attention. Smile

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
07-03-2015 8:45 PM

Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 24 posts

07-03-2015 10:14 PM

From what I hear NA pairs really well with Cohesion from PheromoneXS, which is a dienone heavy product. Haven't run significant tests on it yet myself, though.

LAL
NA, Wolf, AV, P^, DP^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
Pheromone Treasures
ETFZ, THU, Captain, TS^, AoA^
Alpha Dreams
LIIK v1
^=sample
07-03-2015 10:14 PM

Share This Thread