Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NA solo vs NA + Androstadienone
thebrownguy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: NA solo vs NA + Androstadienone
07-03-2015 10:52 PM

(07-03-2015 8:45 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  I don't notice much of anything with NA solo. It's very subtle for me. But together, those two do a good job on the imprint. I have a coworker who works the opposite shift, sometimes I give her rides to or from work, since she lives close. I started wearing the combo around her and now she texts me all the time just to say hello, sends little hearts, calls me boo. I'm not interested, but I don't mind the attention. Smile

Thats awesome! Can't wait to try the combo. how many exposures until she started giving you extra attention? Btw my target is 24-25...what dose would you recommend for combo? We already know each other and I'm looking to expose her to 1 drop NA and 3 drops Androstadienone from LAL...hope that won't intimidate her...I will report results soon though.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 11:02 PM by thebrownguy.)
07-03-2015 10:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 82 posts

07-03-2015 11:30 PM

I ran it with cohesion until I got my Androstadienone . I love my cohesion, but still prefer Androstadienone in this combo. Cohesion is more day to day affection. Androstadienone is much more crushy, and that's what I want them thinking about when I'm not around. The NA + Androstadienone combo is all about the imprint.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
07-03-2015 11:30 PM
Thanks given by raikahoken
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 366
Thanks received:
358 thanks in 224 posts

07-04-2015 3:41 AM

(07-03-2015 11:30 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  Cohesion is more day to day affection. Androstadienone is much more crushy, and that's what I want them thinking about when I'm not around.

My feelings exactly towards the two.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
07-04-2015 3:41 AM

Gitmo
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 12 posts

07-04-2015 11:08 AM

(07-03-2015 11:30 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  I ran it with cohesion until I got my Androstadienone . I love my cohesion, but still prefer Androstadienone in this combo. Cohesion is more day to day affection. Androstadienone is much more crushy, and that's what I want them thinking about when I'm not around. The NA + Androstadienone combo is all about the imprint.

Isn't Cohesion mostly dienone anyway? Or are you saying that the buffers that are in it soften the crushy aspect in it?

LAL
Nude Alpha, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Primitive^, Dirty Primitive^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
^=sample
07-04-2015 11:08 AM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 82 posts

07-04-2015 2:05 PM

Yup, that's pretty much it. I think that's the common consensus, as well. It's the trade off for having less instances of depression.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
07-04-2015 2:05 PM
Gitmo
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 12 posts

07-04-2015 9:09 PM

I ran a concoction today at work, 2 sprays Xist, 1 drop Cohesion and 1 drop NA. Definitely got TONS of attention, especially early in the day. There was a good few times where M, my target girl, would just be standing there watching me work. She would sort of lose her train of thought, she was giddy a lot of the day. She ended up inviting me to her house after work to eat smores with her family. Lots of good affection from it. I might try the exact same combo but sub in straight up dienone instead of Cohesion tomorrow to see what happens.

LAL
PheromoneXS
^=sample
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2015 9:11 PM by Gitmo.)
07-04-2015 9:09 PM
Thanks given by seekingnirvana
thebrownguy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-05-2015 1:30 PM

Ok I'm back with testing results! So my target has been exposed to Desi from Pheromone Treasures a few times before and now she have been exposed to NA solo and NA + Androstadienone a few times, I get good reactions from both but I've noticed that she'll seem to get "stuck in her thoughts " maybe? to the NA combo. For example, when I order my food at subway I always eat in and never take out, she knows my order and always remember what I want on my sandwich. When wearing NA solo or combined with Androstadienone , She'll start putting my order in a to go bag but she pauses before actually putting the sandwich in the bag and remembers that it's for eating in. Also a few days prior to that, she almost forgot to put black pepper but pauses and remember to put some on. Anyways I get good conversations with Desi and NA solo and Combo with Androstadienone , is the "stuck in the moment" an effect from the NA+Androstadienone , is that a good thing ? Thanks in advance.
07-05-2015 1:30 PM

Gitmo
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 12 posts

07-05-2015 9:39 PM

That's interesting, because I wore pure Androstadienone with NA plus some Xist today at work, about 30-40mcg total (tried to do 3 10mcg drops but one of the drops came out a little big I think). My target girl, the only girl who was working today, seemed a little down. She was definitely more introspective than usual, whereas yesterday when I had the same mix but with Cohesion instead of Androstadienone she was goddamn chipper all day. I know she was sort of in a funk because she had been putting off writing an essay and had to do it after work so she was pissed about that, but I wonder if she was feeling more introspective or "stuck in her thoughts" like you say. Maybe feeling some harder crushy feelings and trying to process it?

LAL
PheromoneXS
^=sample
07-05-2015 9:39 PM
Thanks given by raikahoken
thebrownguy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-05-2015 10:00 PM

(07-05-2015 9:39 PM)Gitmo Wrote:  That's interesting, because I wore pure Androstadienone with NA plus some Xist today at work, about 30-40mcg total (tried to do 3 10mcg drops but one of the drops came out a little big I think). My target girl, the only girl who was working today, seemed a little down. She was definitely more introspective than usual, whereas yesterday when I had the same mix but with Cohesion instead of Androstadienone she was goddamn chipper all day. I know she was sort of in a funk because she had been putting off writing an essay and had to do it after work so she was pissed about that, but I wonder if she was feeling more introspective or "stuck in her thoughts" like you say. Maybe feeling some harder crushy feelings and trying to process it?

I hope it's a harder crushy feeling! I'm going to test this combo for another week and see what happens. What were your doses for NA?
07-05-2015 10:00 PM
Gitmo
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 12 posts

07-05-2015 10:24 PM

1 drop NA (but from a non-LAL dropper bottle so it could be a little different. Looks about the same size drop as those that come out of my PheromoneXS Euro dropper bottle) which is about 12" out of a 10ml roller I think, or 5" of the 30mL. I THINK those are the dose equivalents, I wouldn't quote me on it. Plus 2 sprays of Xist. I had been running just NA for a while, then just NA + Xist for a while around the same girl before I started to introduce Cohesion/Androstadienone this weekend.

NA seems to be a little goes a long way type of mone.

LAL
PheromoneXS
^=sample
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 10:26 PM by Gitmo.)
07-05-2015 10:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wolf solo or + Androstadienone HappyGoSkillfully 2 563 09-06-2014 1:35 PM
Last Post: HappyGoSkillfully