Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mystery discusses pheromones (PUA)
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

Important Mystery discusses pheromones (PUA)
01-06-2011 3:47 PM

Hay i thought this may be interesting for a few of you who go to bars and clubs.

follow the link below: Mystery discusses the use of pheromones and when/where to use them based on his in field experience.
interesting to note that he has the same veiw as me. lol sideLol

I posted about use of mones in a pickup situation below.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-what-would-...8#pid14958

I dont tend to use them but mystery says that unless you have attraction then the pheromones will not work (which is a given) and if the target is attracted to someone else in the vicinity it will just make things harder because it will arouse them towards that other person. he puts it in a neater way tho as always.

also discusses scent and female mones too as a better alternative. never realy thaught of that except cops unless that's what he means??
01-06-2011 3:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by bonadzz

luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

RE: Mystery discusses pheromones (PUA)
01-06-2011 3:50 PM

should probably let you know its about 5 minutes in.
01-06-2011 3:50 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
412 thanks in 207 posts

01-06-2011 6:50 PM

I can't get the video to play. Can anyone see it?
01-06-2011 6:50 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1739
Thanks received:
4325 thanks in 1821 posts

01-06-2011 8:00 PM

Nope, it doesn't look like a good youtube video URL

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-06-2011 8:00 PM
Coolkat
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

01-07-2011 8:11 AM

(01-06-2011 3:47 PM)luksti Wrote:  I dont tend to use them but mystery says that unless you have attraction then the pheromones will not work (which is a given) and if the target is attracted to someone else in the vicinity it will just make things harder because it will arouse them towards that other person. he puts it in a neater way tho as always.
Thiis is why you don;t want to be around group of guys when using mones. Someone else might actually get the credit.
Well, you can "CREATE" attraction and let mones sneak in and lead to SUDDENLY AMPLIFICATION of desire. It has happened to me a few times. There is always a way to make it work ;)
01-07-2011 8:11 AM

luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

01-07-2011 3:04 PM

Hay sorry guys i dont know whats wrong with the link i coppied it straight off youtube? but if you just go and search youtube for:
Mystery- Brain Transplant- pt33

That should bring it up.

@ cookat: I think its down to environmental factors which is something that people may not consider much. imagine your in a club. there are people moving past you constantly, air conditioning, and temperature variations in different locations which can lead to the mones being distributed in a bizzare way. diffusion is such that it makes no sense as there are to many people for them to detect who its from.

i think it could be beneficial with lock in props once attraction is built, like a scalf or hat with moes on them so when you give them it to look after they have a strong mone signature on them. i would say Androsterone & nols as None is too sexual for attraction or comfort.

what i think works well is when you are alone together, in your home etc where the mones enhance the environment and they will surly be linked to you so no confusion can occur.

I may actually try some female pheromones other than cops to see if that has an affect similar to cops or may just confuse people. or maybe mixed with Androsterone so there is a strong masculine signature??
has anyone done this before? if so i would be interested to see your results.
01-07-2011 3:04 PM
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 288
Thanks received:
424 thanks in 149 posts

01-13-2011 12:05 AM

Hey thanks luksti for showing me the link to Mystery- Brain Transplant in general!! i'm a huge fan of the mystery method, I honestly think hes the only PUA out there thats looking to actually help guys and not just scam them for money like sooo many other PUA's do. i've read his book and this is just AWESOME to see this on youtube. theres ALOT of good info in these videos, i've already watched up to part 12. I sugest everyone that has time to watch these videos even though it'll be about 6 hours of video watching at the end, but definitely worth it.

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
01-13-2011 12:05 AM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

01-13-2011 6:58 AM

Yea ive watched them all through, not all at once tho that would have made me actually need a brain transplant or new eyes lol
But I would say they are very good to blow out any myths people have about what the mystery method is all about.

I think there are plenty of coaches out there who do a great job helping guys improve their game.
I think a lot of people get bad press from other PUA who they've fallen out with or the media. And again there are some people who seem to think that there is only one way (i.e. Mystery method, RSD, SS or whatever).

Im sure there are a couple of genuine bad guys out there but if people do there research most will see whos good and whos fake.

Personally I would say that Ross Jeffries is one of the best PUA's. And from the videos ive seen he realy helps guys out. But has suffered a lot of bad press.
He now helps Neil with his company.

I mean he is the father of this whole community. Some bash him for using NLP but the fact is every other method out there uses NLP. Maybe not as intense but its all there.
I mean all of mysterys stories, negs and routines use NLP to an extent. NLP is based on delivery of you speech, tonality and rhythm.
That's why you can say anything and still escalate as long as the tonality is congruent to your statement of intent.

I also like the way that lovedrop approaches pickup. In my opinion one of the best guys at explaining inner game and "being reactive/unreactive". I think theres another load of vids under "mysery method revelations" his part is quite good at explaining what I mean.

Something that people can encorporate into there own lives so easily and will if your out improve your game maybe 2 fold?? Depending on what your doing.

Is the book you've read his new book?? Ive never been too bothered to get it. There's so much info on his method online. Is it worth while?
01-13-2011 6:58 AM
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 288
Thanks received:
424 thanks in 149 posts

01-13-2011 1:04 PM

You've got it right with Ross Jeffries, I've been into the art of pick up for about 5 years now (a lot longer than pheromones lol) and I was looking into Ross Jeffries i'd say about 3 years ago and he's definitely a good hearted guy. Back then on his website he used to have more than half of his stuff and methods and everything online for FREE and i mean actually free, where you go to a "download page" on his site and there it was like 15 PDF ebooks just ready for you to click and BAM you got it. I just looked at his site about 10 min ago cuz you reminded me of him and i can't seem to find that awesome download page again Dodgy But if you want, i mighhttt have all of his ebooks saved on my computer from 3 years ago if you'd like me to try to find them for you :]. But yeah, I think Ross Jeffries is a good hearted person, I just personally do not like his methods. The examples he gives are just... interesting He goes more into different topics rather than detail on WHY you should do something. I think Mystery does an awesome job at giving logical scientific reasoning for why you should do/say/act a certain way at a certain time.

But yeah the book was "the mystery method: how to get beautiful women into bed" I don't know if thats his newest book, I was copy writed in 2007 so maybe. I read it about a year ago and its not that expensive, I think you can get it on amazon for only like 13 bucks. I loved the book, He explained everything that followed MY style of thinking. I'm an engineering student and from what i've noticed, engineers think completely different than everyone else on this planet and mystery just put the art of pickup into a style thats easy to read and made logical sense to me. Also what i like about mystery is that he became a PUA doing his own research and do his own studies and tests until he went from horrible with women to awesome with women. and like i said, the main thing he does is go into detail about why you should do something. also since we're on a pheromone site Big Grin, mystery does cover a little about about how you should spray a small amount of a women's perfume on one side of your neck because it shows you have women in your life and that you have been preselected. (this is also one reason why i just orded "TRUEjerk" because it has some copulins in it) :]

So yeah basically, its only 13 dollars on amazon and shouldnt take you more than a few days to read. So i highly recommend it and if for some reason you don't like it, it was only 13 dollars.

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
01-13-2011 1:04 PM

luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

01-14-2011 3:08 AM

Hay thanks, if you do have those e-books that would be great. I have a couple that I have got of the net. I would say that only about 10% of his patterns I would think of using tho and seem to be able to fit into normal conversation. But again once you know the structure you can make up your own ones.
I would have to agree with you that Mystery does explain stuff a lot better than anyone else out there.

I think his new book is this.

But again not having read it I don't know what its like or his earlier book. Kina taken a back step from game over the past year and a bit as am in a serious relationship so haven't had the chance to try out much of the stuff ive been looking at. But its all archived for another time just in case.

Ive used cops before in some mix's but I do find that if I wear it round my girlfriend she goes a bit mad. Wonder why?? Lol
But I don't know if anyone has had any effects from using anything else like estranol or preganolone.

As the effect of cops is well documented. I didn't know if anyone's used anything else?
01-14-2011 3:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why I left Mystery Method... dsouza 40 4,795 01-07-2015 8:14 PM
Last Post: doctorlove
  Mystery mone - can anyone identify? Topcat1979 5 1,057 08-30-2014 9:43 AM
Last Post: Topcat1979