Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mystery discusses pheromones (PUA)
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1248
Thanks received:
2527 thanks in 1009 posts

RE: Mystery discusses pheromones (PUA)
01-14-2011 11:09 AM

Ross has moved the free stuff to a separate site ..

check out as well

hope this will help your game

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
01-14-2011 11:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by bonadzz, Pheroman, luksti
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 286
Thanks received:
415 thanks in 147 posts

01-15-2011 1:42 PM

Thanks Pagodeiro! thats exactly what i was talking about with luksti! all you do is sign up in that box on the right and you get instant access to all his PDF's. :]

(01-14-2011 11:09 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Ross has moved the free stuff to a separate site ..

check out as well

hope this will help your game

Pago

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
01-15-2011 1:42 PM
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks received:
415 thanks in 147 posts

01-15-2011 3:18 PM

Also, heres something someone posted on PT awhile back and i thought was one of the best reads EVER and its not that long either.

It explains flirting in and out and how to decipher subtle tells and interpret them.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2011 10:14 PM by bonadzz.)
01-15-2011 3:18 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, luksti

luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

01-17-2011 5:12 AM

Thanks, will have to have a look at these sometime.
May also experiment with some female mones over the next week just for the hell of it. I have a small sample of a phero enhanced fragrance I made for my girlfriend so may give that a whirl.
Will report if there's anything to note.
01-17-2011 5:12 AM
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks received:
415 thanks in 147 posts

01-27-2011 12:42 AM

(01-17-2011 5:12 AM)luksti Wrote:  Thanks, will have to have a look at these sometime.
May also experiment with some female mones over the next week just for the hell of it. I have a small sample of a Pheromone enhanced fragrance I made for my girlfriend so may give that a whirl.
Will report if there's anything to note.

Hey luksti, you have any luck with the female mones? i jsut started using TRUEjerk that has copulins and i honestly think it's working better than some male pheromones. I was at a party over the weekend and i talked to this one girl and she just want fucking bananas over me after she hugged me and smelt my neck. She said OMG!! you smell SO GOOD! and then with in 5 minutes, i shit you not, we went to the laundry room of the house the party was at and.... umm... "docked the ship" it was a pretty good night. I'm definitely going for a repeat with mones this next weekend :]

01-27-2011 12:42 AM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

01-27-2011 2:26 AM

Haha good stuff. :good2: Sounds like true pheromones are the real deal. I got their true charisma and true communication but haven't tested so far as they only came down last week. (im hoping they will be similar to instant gentleman, honesty. But with added effects of androstadienone.
I have been testing out Lucky 7 Royal the past week and a bit. And so far the results are good. il post a report in the products section later today.

Now I was away last week visiting my girlfriend and I think I now have a good understanding of what the phero blend I used actually does. The description on Love potions website is pretty spot on. (Heart and soul blend) Contains Estratetreanol, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone.

Based on my own exposure I find:
It's has a fairly cuddly feel, and makes you more inclined to be a protector figure than anything sexual. Although I would have to say it does seem to amp things up in that department however more on an intimacy level and creates a feeling of closeness/togetherness.

Its taken me repeat exposure to figure out all the subtleties of what this is actually doing. When I first got the test vial I put a bit on myself to see what it smelt like and instantly got a good rush from the mones. I would say enhanced awareness (sight/sound) and a tiny bit more relaxed from what I can remember which lead to slight mood elevation.

Now this mix isn't blatantly sexual as Estratetreanol is a womanly pheromone and gives off an aura of femininity, which is slightly sexual however on men it may just make you seem effeminate?

A brief description below:
"Estratetraenol
This is supposedly the female equivalent to androstadienone (Androstadienone ), but it's availability is even less than that of androstadienone (Androstadienone ). Like Androstadienone , it stimulates the VNO. It may also have some mood elevating properties in men."

I will give this a go this weekend. Once on its own, and then the second time with some None thrown in to give a aura of masculinity to the mix.

I will post the results here and see what happens.

Ive used cops before but have rarely used it because the effects are so strong and blatant and tend to annoy my girlfriend. Humm I wonder why that is. So ive only used it once around her and only a couple of times out. but i must say the effects have been more than obvious.
01-27-2011 2:26 AM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

02-03-2011 2:46 AM

So I tested this last weekend at the gym. Now as its in a little sample vial I wouldn't know exactly how much I put on. I just kind of dabbed it on to my wrists ad neck. Then desperately tried to cover the sweet shop smell of the perfume with a masculine cologne. Needless to say this was almost pointless as I could still smell the perfume. I got to the gym and started doing my thing. there were only a couple of people in the weights section where I was and from what I can tell they didn't seem to bothered I smelt like a girl? However I can say that when I was wearing this nobody made eye contact with me the whole time I was there, they would just walk past keeping there distance and not looking at me. I would have at least expected one glance.

Im slightly annoyed that I dont have this unscented as would have made things much easier to judge. Weather it was the female perfume making people act how they did, or the mones.

Sorry for the pretty vague report but there wasn't much else to note.

I can say that the self effects are awesome, again the same as when I first tried this to see what it smelled like. feel uplifted, slight increase in vision, and slightly giddy (I think there may be a fair amount of A nol in there). Also one other interesting thing I noticed at the gym. Increased pain threshold !!
When I was doing my usual routine I felt like I had reduced sensation of muscle fatigue/stress. However it was just as hard to lift just the "after burn" and post lift muscle strain was reduced by maybe half. Ive done this again this week and its back to normal.
Interesting stuff.

I actually love this mix for self effects. Is that weird??
It makes me feel uplifted, carefree and relaxed. Good stuff in my books. May get some unscented and dilute down to make a bed spray or room spray.
May be good if your single and a girl comes over it will subtly hint that other women have been at your place.
02-03-2011 2:46 AM

bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks received:
415 thanks in 147 posts

02-03-2011 1:17 PM

ha that's awesome! it would make sense why you would have an increased pain threshold at the gym if it has A nol in it because if i remember A nol was proven to increase testosterone in males... or was it B nol? im pretty sure it was A nol lol. and to be honest, i throw on Scent of Eros every so often by by self when im feeling down, it lifts my mood alot! actually, the minds eye lifts my mood and has alot of other self effects that are alot better than Scent of Eros .

and as for the room spray idea... YES!!1 thats so money! lifts your mood, hers, AND causes the jealousy spike in her... hell yeah!

btw, what was the product you used?

02-03-2011 1:17 PM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

02-04-2011 10:41 AM

Ive not heard of nol increasing testosterone & pain threshold, that's an interesting one il have to have a little search online to see if I can find any references to it.
I know cops increases testosterone in men like 3 fold or so.
I havnt tried Scent of Eros or Minds Eye. I think they will be the next purchases I make but that may not be for a little while. Need to get through using a load of products ive bought over Christmas.

The product I used which was a custom pheromone enhanced perfume I had made for my girlfriend for Christmas. It's a realy girly scent kind of like a sweet shop smell with a hint of strawberries and spice. Its really nice but not something a guy should wear ever!!! The pheromone blend in it was heart and soul which contains Estratetreanol, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone.
02-04-2011 10:41 AM
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks received:
415 thanks in 147 posts

02-04-2011 1:21 PM

actually, maybe it was copulins i was thinking of instead of -nol and raising testosterone in males... I'll try to find out where i read it and exactly what molecule it was the increased testosterone in males and ill let you know if i find it

02-04-2011 1:21 PM

Share This Thread