Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My very first purchase - Scent of Eros unscented
Yellowee
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 5 posts

My very first purchase - Scent of Eros unscented
01-04-2014 7:40 AM

Its about time that I started contributing reports back to this community. This is me fulfilling a 2014 resolution hehe.

I just turned 23. Bought Scent of Eros unscented when I was 18 or 19. I bought 2 10ml tubes from Luvessentials then.

Action - 2 strips (my usual) on wrists and forearms, 2 on sides of the neck behind the ears. It felt very strong and I immediately had a "high" sense. (my first encounter with anything to do with Pheromones) Felt really superior and upbeat, confident too. I marched off the nearby mall to test the results. Asked a young salesgirl for directions and she completely froze. The silence was awkward and eventually her manager noticed and came to her rescue. She was just frozen in space and time and just looked at me. This happened a few more times in the subsequent tests that I did.

This turned me off the pheromones for awhile.

TBC
01-04-2014 7:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by L.Lawliet, Pheroman

L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 110
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 54 posts

RE: My very first purchase - Scent of Eros unscented
01-04-2014 9:22 AM

The classic Deer in Headlights effect Big Grin you gotta love it. Scent of Eros unscented was my first purchase as well and I didn't know how to react when I was placed in similar situations. I found that just improving my day game helped transition from that effect. I dont get that anymore cause I havent used it in such a long time. keep it up though I definitely wanna hear more about this classic staple in my opinion.

Deer in Headlights = [Image: image.png]

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
01-04-2014 9:22 AM
Thanks given by Yellowee, flacowww
Yellowee
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 5 posts

RE: My very first purchase - Scent of Eros unscented
01-04-2014 11:11 PM

Hey L.Lawliet, I agree with you. I have since then come to realize this phenomenon happens alot with younger girls when wearing Scent of Eros . I now seldom use it alone. One of my staples combo that always gets results is pairing it with Certo. Since I'm quite new here I don't yet have access to a journal.

Certo alone - Teenage girls are super attracted to it. Instantly trust me enough to tell me all about themselves. Strong attraction
Reactions with mother and sister - the period where I was wearing this was the period where I argue and had the worst relationship with them. I noticed.

Scent of Eros alone - Shocks/Deer in headlights younger girls opposite reaction to Certo. no other reaction observed.

Combined - Super Milf attractor; Very noticeable attraction from older ladies and 20something year olds. Most noticeable response was from a really sexy Korean/Japanese Mother with her young primary school kid(rough guess), Cannot keep her eyes off me even as I was talking to a friend. Sort of ignored some of her daughter's speeches and touched her lips and bare legs.( she was wearing really short boy shorts) This is now a combo I use frequently.

Tbc
01-04-2014 11:11 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, TheBoogieMan

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scent of Eros - Luv Essentials or Love scent moe 2 1,723 10-23-2014 5:16 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Formal Review of Scent of Eros for Women from Luv Essentials Honeycake 0 1,440 08-03-2013 11:39 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Scent of Eros 20 day trial Wanghan 14 6,379 06-09-2013 10:08 PM
Last Post: Wanghan