Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
My update on Nexus, Arouse-RX & Pherazone
angelus
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
50 thanks in 16 posts

My update on Nexus, Arouse-RX & Pherazone
04-07-2012 10:49 PM

Just a really quick update, I've used Nexus and Arouse-Rx a few times and didn't see anything 'Extra' happening. I do work in a corporate / financial service industry and there is so many strict type policies on what you can and can't do so I can understand that using mones in this type of environment is not the best approach. I sometimes receive the every now and then smile and stares without mones at work. The only thing i found after wearing Arouse-Rx a few times, was a woman on the train while i was traveling home from work at the end of the day kept fidgeting and looking my way but i wasn't interested but not sure if it was mones doing that or just herself.

So far I'm not particularly liking these two products from what they claim but maybe i need to test it out of a non working environment at a social gathering, shopping centre etc. As for Pherazone, I went into a shopping centre yesterday and went to buy a shirt. Once again, the few girls who work there that come up to people and normally ask if they can help with you something, touched my chest saying hello with a bug grin first but then she looked surprised to learn just what she had done and tried to cover it up by saying to me if she made me jump when touched me there lol So this touchy thing has happened twice now while wearing Pherazone at two completely different shopping centers and stores. It says on the bottle that you only need one spray but this time i tried two. I did feel i received more looks than normal when i was walking through back the shopping center to get to my car but didn't stick around for long.

Overall, it appears that I've received more results from Pherazone over Nexus and Arouse-Rx but I am still not completely convinced as I never believed that pheromones can work. But after reading more and more posts in this forum, I think i am starting to believe that you guys are onto something that could or actually can work! Smile

Oh btw, I have just purchased a full bottle of Alfa Maschio a couple of days ago and can't wait to try this stuff out. Only thing though with the customer service, it doesn't seem they respond to the Note you leave on the order as I asked if they could post a couple small samples of different scents but haven't received a reply and it's been like 5 days so far. I also was a little surprised to see after getting confirmation email yesterday of my item being shipped, that I also received confirmation of someone else's item being shipped which showed the whole persons contact details which I thought was a little disappointing due to privacy. Hopefully this is one of those one-off errors. However, I'll let everyone know my own personal experience when I get to try Smile
04-07-2012 10:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by 20 Franc, Pagodeiro, idontknow, Pheroman

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5026
Thanks received:
4189 thanks in 1518 posts

RE: My update on Nexus, Arouse-RX & Pherazone
04-12-2012 8:19 AM

According to the lovescent site pheromax has
AndrosteNONE
AndrosteNOL
AndrostaDienone.

So this should make social, with the Androstadienone giving some attraction.
People will want to talk to you, and wont generally mind you approaching them and saying hello.
Description also says "5 mg pheromones per bottle" which i dont think is very concentrated.

I would suggest you find the food court, sit down and have coffee and some food wearing 2-3 sprays and see what happens.
It seems to be having effect, it just takes a little time getting used to it.

I recommend you start a journal, its great for tracking effects of different Pheromones.

And welcome, you have no idea what can of worms you are opening...

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 8:28 AM by Pheroman.)
04-12-2012 8:19 AM
angelus
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
50 thanks in 16 posts

04-12-2012 10:08 AM

(04-12-2012 8:19 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  According to the lovescent site pheromax has
AndrosteNONE
AndrosteNOL
AndrostaDienone.

So this should make social, with the Androstadienone giving some attraction.
People will want to talk to you, and wont generally mind you approaching them and saying hello.
Description also says "5 mg pheromones per bottle" which i dont think is very concentrated.

I would suggest you find the food court, sit down and have coffee and some food wearing 2-3 sprays and see what happens.
It seems to be having effect, it just takes a little time getting used to it.

I recommend you start a journal, its great for tracking effects of different Pheromones.

And welcome, you have no idea what can of worms you are opening...

Thanks, Pheroman for the awesome explanation and response! Just to clarify, you mentioned Pheromax but I was referring to Pherozone. Are the both similar with ingredients as I haven't looked into Pheromax. But I'll still definitely try 2 to 3 sprays with Pherozone and see how it goes. Yea a journal sounds good. I think I didn't realize when I was posting this that it could've been posted into another area on Pherotruth. Would like go get your thoughts on Arouse-Rx and Nexus. Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 10:10 AM by angelus.)
04-12-2012 10:08 AM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
763 thanks in 283 posts

04-12-2012 10:28 AM

I have honestly never heard of any of them, but from the Arouse RX website I would probably toss it into the BS drawer, just my thoughts there. Pherozone shows is more concentrated than Max Attraction Gold, which does nothing for me what so ever, but does seem to work on some people at very low doses, so I can't speak for it either. Maybe someone else on here has some knowledge or expertise with those products, I just don't.
04-12-2012 10:28 AM
angelus
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
50 thanks in 16 posts

04-12-2012 10:35 AM

(04-12-2012 10:28 AM)Sptsmed Wrote:  I have honestly never heard of any of them, but from the Arouse RX website I would probably toss it into the BS drawer, just my thoughts there. Pherozone shows is more concentrated than Max Attraction Gold, which does nothing for me what so ever, but does seem to work on some people at very low doses, so I can't speak for it either. Maybe someone else on here has some knowledge or expertise with those products, I just don't.

Yea true with the Arouse-Rx website. It states a lot of crap and layout of it is pretty cheaply put together. I emailed them over a week ago and no response. I've really only had the Pherazone give some results but haven't been wearing it much. Nexus seems to be doing nothing and stopped wearing it after 5 times. But I'm greatful that I found Pherotruth to get real reviews on what really works out there and what doesn't for most people.
04-12-2012 10:35 AM

Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
763 thanks in 283 posts

04-12-2012 10:43 AM

If Pherozone truly has that concentrated of an amount I would try it at one, no more than two sprays and see what happens, seems like that is what I have seen written about sweet spots with those that do get results with Max Attraction Gold. Won't hurt to try as you already have it on hand.
04-12-2012 10:43 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1173 thanks in 450 posts

04-12-2012 6:57 PM

You can definitely acquire some great honest advice on this forum from many phero vets, (I am not really one yet, even though I have a great cache of mones). I have found Alfa Dreams, Liquid Alchemy, Love Potions, Love Scents etc. to be very reputable. I can not comment on others.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
04-12-2012 6:57 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5026
Thanks received:
4189 thanks in 1518 posts

04-12-2012 9:23 PM

(04-12-2012 10:08 AM)angelus Wrote:  Just to clarify, you mentioned Pheromax but I was referring to Pherozone.
Would like go get your thoughts on Arouse-Rx and Nexus. Thanks!

Oops your right, i found some info:
"Pherazone uses 7 of the most potent sexual pheromones,
5-alpha-Androstenone,
5-alpha-Androstenol,
Androsterone,
Androstadienone,
Androstadienol,
beta-androstenol,
beta-epi-androstenol"

Still at 5mg in a 14ml bottle, its not that strong compared to many others out there.
Although i will also add that I not believe 100% anything list of ingredients.

I have never used and dont have the other 2 products.
Also you generally wont get samples unless you purchase product, but the main suppliers are very good with their service.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
04-12-2012 9:23 PM
angelus
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
50 thanks in 16 posts

04-12-2012 9:39 PM

(04-12-2012 9:23 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Oops your right, i found some info:
"Pherazone uses 7 of the most potent sexual pheromones,
5-alpha-Androstenone,
5-alpha-Androstenol,
Androsterone,
Androstadienone,
Androstadienol,
beta-androstenol,
beta-epi-androstenol"

Still at 5mg in a 14ml bottle, its not that strong compared to many others out there.
Although i will also add that I not believe 100% anything list of ingredients.

I have never used and dont have the other 2 products.
Also you generally wont get samples unless you purchase product, but the main suppliers are very good with their service.

That's ok. You're right that it's not that strong compared to what I read here on the forum with the other products. I just need to test it out a little more in different surroundings but I'm looking forward to trying AM when it arrives. If all goes well with AM, I might send some mls of Pherazone in sample bottle sizes to you guys, that's if anyone wants to test it out. I ordered 3 bottles of Pherazone from eBay to save a bit of dosh since they charge an arm and a leg on their website. As with Nexus and Arouse-Rx, I bought Nexus directly from manufacturers website, being my very first mone. As for Arouse-Rx, I bought that from eBay since there were great reviews of it on Amazon. By the looks of it, I'll probably be willing to hand out Nexus and Arouse-Rx to anyone on here, or at least pour some of it in each small empty sample bottles for more people to try and really give it a review to see what effects it has on different people because I don't they are doing much at all, apart from Rx having a little affect as mentioned in my initial post. Let me know what you guys think.
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2012 4:45 AM by angelus.)
04-12-2012 9:39 PM

Striker
Seeking to rekindle

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

05-29-2012 3:00 AM

Hi Angelus, I was wondering if you have any more thoughts on Pherazone. Are you still testing it and is it working for you?

Have a good day, Striker.

(04-12-2012 9:39 PM)angelus Wrote:  That's ok. You're right that it's not that strong compared to what I read here on the forum with the other products. I just need to test it out a little more in different surroundings but I'm looking forward to trying AM when it arrives. If all goes well with AM, I might send some mls of Pherazone in sample bottle sizes to you guys, that's if anyone wants to test it out. I ordered 3 bottles of Pherazone from eBay to save a bit of dosh since they charge an arm and a leg on their website. As with Nexus and Arouse-Rx, I bought Nexus directly from manufacturers website, being my very first mone. As for Arouse-Rx, I bought that from eBay since there were great reviews of it on Amazon. By the looks of it, I'll probably be willing to hand out Nexus and Arouse-Rx to anyone on here, or at least pour some of it in each small empty sample bottles for more people to try and really give it a review to see what effects it has on different people because I don't they are doing much at all, apart from Rx having a little affect as mentioned in my initial post. Let me know what you guys think.
05-29-2012 3:00 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  pheromones that arouse women pherolesbian 14 4,827 09-13-2015 7:15 PM
Last Post: BeautifulEnigma