Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
My update on Nexus, Arouse-RX & Pherazone
angelus
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
50 thanks in 16 posts

RE: My update on Nexus, Arouse-RX & Pherazone
05-29-2012 3:28 AM

(05-29-2012 3:00 AM)Striker Wrote:  Hi Angelus, I was wondering if you have any more thoughts on Pherazone. Are you still testing it and is it working for you?

Have a good day, Striker.

Hey Striker, welcome to the forum. I stopped testing it since I have been purchasing other popular pheromone products that have given me some nice good hits so far and I am currently still in that testing phase with these other mones.

As far as receiving any results from Pherazone, the only thing i got from it was what I mentioned in my other post, being some kino action but nothing else really. I ended up selling my other two bottles and still have the used Pherazone one here which I might give it another try down the track.

If you are looking for a social, mixed sexual / alpha type of mone, you may want to give some of the following a go:

- Wingman Black
- AM + Glace
- Glace + Androstadienone + AV
- Impi Red dot

The above suggested Pheromones are only a few out of many other great mone products that are discussed on this forum that not only seem to be working for me, but for a lot of people. However, baring in mind, not all mones work for everyone as it depends on our own body chemistry / make-up.

Hope this helps
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2012 3:40 AM by angelus.)
05-29-2012 3:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Striker
Seeking to rekindle

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

05-29-2012 3:57 AM

Thanks for the update, Angelus. I'm trying to find some objective opinions on Pherazone and must say yours has been helpful. There seem to be an awful lot of 'scam' accusations out there.

I ordered some Pherazone yesterday (had a desperate irrational moment) and then saw lots of negative stuff online, but when it arrives, I'll try it anyway. I'll be posting my results in a new thread, as my situation is not one of trying to attract a woman, but to rekindle a flame that is cooling off between myself and a woman I'm in the early stages of a relationship with. More on this in the thread I'll be starting.

Best of luck with your experiments and here's to success!

(05-29-2012 3:28 AM)angelus Wrote:  Hey Striker, welcome to the forum. I stopped testing it since I have been purchasing other popular pheromone products that have given me some nice good hits so far and I am currently still in that testing phase with these other mones.

As far as receiving any results from Pherazone, the only thing i got from it was what I mentioned in my other post, being some kino action but nothing else really. I ended up selling my other two bottles and still have the used Pherazone one here which I might give it another try down the track.

If you are looking for a social, mixed sexual / alpha type of mone, you may want to give some of the following a go:

- Wingman Black
- AM + Glace
- Glace + Androstadienone + AV
- Impi Red dot

The above suggested Pheromones are only a few out of many other great mone products that are discussed on this forum that not only seem to be working for me, but for a lot of people. However, baring in mind, not all mones work for everyone as it depends on our own body chemistry / make-up.

Hope this helps
05-29-2012 3:57 AM
angelus
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
50 thanks in 16 posts

05-29-2012 4:05 AM

(05-29-2012 3:57 AM)Striker Wrote:  Thanks for the update, Angelus. I'm trying to find some objective opinions on Pherazone and must say yours has been helpful. There seem to be an awful lot of 'scam' accusations out there.

I ordered some Pherazone yesterday (had a desperate irrational moment) and then saw lots of negative stuff online, but when it arrives, I'll try it anyway. I'll be posting my results in a new thread, as my situation is not one of trying to attract a woman, but to rekindle a flame that is cooling off between myself and a woman I'm in the early stages of a relationship with. More on this in the thread I'll be starting.

Best of luck with your experiments and here's to success!

No worries at all. I'll be looking forward to reading your results on Pherazone. Start with one to two sprays first and work up from there. If you go beyond 6 to 8 sprays with that stuff and still not getting any results then I'd say toss it in the scam bin. I found 3 spays to have some effect but they were very subtle.

For rekindling a relationship, maybe try True Love from True Pheromones in future. But of course there are other pheromones that may help as well with this.

It's just about finding which ones work for you best. If you're really interested in these type of products, then be prepared to spend hundreds, otherwise you might even just be happy with sticking with one for awhile if you happen to find one that works well for you.
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2012 4:07 AM by angelus.)
05-29-2012 4:05 AM

Striker
Seeking to rekindle

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

05-30-2012 4:16 AM

Thanks for the further advice, it's very welcome. Will post a thread on Pherazone as promised once I get it and test it - if it is the 'snake oil' it seems to be portrayed atm at least I'll be able to add my voice to dispelling any mythology about it.
05-30-2012 4:16 AM
mr.wiggles
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

11-07-2013 1:54 PM

Well I'm new to the phero scene but I got some arouse rx and am gunna try out a few other products but so far arouse rx has worked a little for me. Haven't got to hit the clubs with it yet but I've had a few good responses. My girlfriends that I'm "friendzoned" to have been a little more cuddly n touchy. I'm getting a few looks from girls in line in front of me (unfortunately older ones with rings on em) and the weird and kind of disturbing one is I spent the night at my moms last nought (my gpaw just passed away) and just from the mones that I used last night I wake up, put on a dirty ass shirt and am still in my boxers to go use the rest room and my hair is all messed up and my mom says "you look really nice today" I said why hi just woke up and look like shit. She replys "I dunno you just look nice". So it seems to work depending on how much you use. But I'm off to take a shower cause I'm NOT going to a funeral to get hit on by my cousins lol.
11-07-2013 1:54 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  pheromones that arouse women pherolesbian 14 3,803 09-13-2015 7:15 PM
Last Post: BeautifulEnigma