Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My order from Phero xs
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My order from Phero xs
12-13-2012 9:57 PM

Hey guys,

After reading alot of good reviews on Phero xs products i went ahaid and ordered some stuff Big Grin

- Bliss xs Fxs cover
- Flirt xs Fxs cover
- Connections xs Fxs cover
- Vibe xs Fxs cover
- Ascend xs Fxs cover
- Cohesion xs Fxs cover
- Evolve xs Fsx cover
- Domination xs Fsx cover (limited edition)

I also requisted a sample of SOB and maybe some experimental thing Steve-o is working on :-)

Hopefully Fedex will have my items here soon! Big Grin

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
12-13-2012 9:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: My order from Phero xs
12-13-2012 10:53 PM

Daaaaaaamn.

Go big or go home I guess, I know it's probably tough advice to take as a beginner(it was for me) but try and take your time with each concoction and be sure to find your sweet spot and understand the effects. Other than that you can't go wrong with SteveO and his products.

Good hunting

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
12-13-2012 10:53 PM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-13-2012 11:31 PM

Thanks for the info MangoEruption! Ye i know, the "less is more" approach is something i tend to do. I'm not saying i wont try big applications, but i want to build up and see the effects. I will probably end up making combo applications, but I also make it a point to test out each product seperatly.

In my case in now testing the AD range i bought. Ordering this set is just me making sure i have new toys for when testing AD products is over Big Grin
I tend to buy large orders since you get a full grasp of what a company has to offer and to keep shipping costs down. This way you are also not left to think.. hmmm i wonder what the product i didnt end up ordering would do for me Big Grin

In the end i will have a good idea of what works for me and what i dont like.. and my orders from the individual companies will probably be smaller P

My bag of goodies:
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
12-13-2012 11:31 PM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-17-2012 12:57 PM

Track n trace said delivery was today, but after refreshing the page for the 100th time today, it said incorrect adress, contact fedex.

I contacted them and told them my adress.. and it was the same adress they had listed. (the one and only correct one) My phone number was even listed so they could have contacted me if they had trouble finding it.

So their driver fucked up, didnt feel like driving to were i live, didnt bother really looking for the adress, didn't feel like contacting me or whatever. Anyway, i stayed at home all day for nothing basicly :-(

They offered to deliver the package tomorrow, but i have work. Then they offered to bring it to my workplace.. dont want that myself tbh.

There's alot of people working there and if the package gets into the wrong hands.. its gone :-(

So i ended up asking if i could just pick it up at their depot tomorrow (about 30km from here). They said that would be fine.. so i'll have my package from Phero xs tomorrow.

Grrrr Fedex!!! I surely hope for their sake they don't bring up some "customs tax" tomorrow or i'll tear someone's head off right there and then!

My bag of goodies:
12-17-2012 12:57 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-17-2012 4:14 PM

I live near a fed ex so its no big deal to have them hold it for you to pick up.

I did that a couple of times when i was ordering from androtics a lot one summer.

I didnt want to chance that my ex would stop by before i got home.
12-17-2012 4:14 PM

Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-18-2012 9:31 AM

I just got back from Fedex to collect my package from Phero xs. Opening the package at home totally made me smile after the fuckup Fedex made yesterday Smile

I must say, big time credit to Steve-O and Pheroxs for great service!!!

Within the Fedex enveloppe was a nicely sealed bubblewrap package. Within this bubblewrap package, i found the bottles in more seperate ziplock bags. No leaking bottles Smile

Besides the products i ordered, they included samples of SOB, Exotica and the frangrances they use to scent their formula's. I even got some candy and a medal

Also in the package, a printout of my order and a nice personal note from Steve-O saying he included the samples listed above and wishing me a happy holiday and a great time Smile

What made me even more happy was the discription given on the commercial invoice. Commercial - Plastic holiday bottles and bells with a total value of 24 dollars! This can only mean one thing for me.. NO IMPORT TAXES Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Thank you Pheroxs and Steve-O for taking great care of my order and putting a big smile on my face!
Reps comming your way!

My bag of goodies:
12-18-2012 9:31 AM
SteveO
Vendor

12-27-2012 10:06 PM

That medal said you are a WINNER and indeed you are sir.

Next time fedex screws up let me know. I'll call their ass and straighten them out.

BTW PheromoneXS is SteveO, which is me and only me. I wish it weren't so, but small means personally hand-blending every single mix. You rock my friend and have a wonderful, joyous new yearSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
12-27-2012 10:06 PM

Share This Thread