Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My first time getting hits. L2k and Glace
SMOOTH
Stayin' on point

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My first time getting hits. L2k and Glace
08-29-2012 2:13 AM

Hey, what's up everyone? this right here is my first post! I'm really new to mones and I've got some mones from Alpha Dream that are AWESOME!
so here we go...

ammo- 2 sprays of Glace on wrist, 1 spray of L2k on neck.

place- a nice bar where live music was playing...

not just any band, but Steel Pulse, one of my favorite bands, if not my favorite band. I was really excited to see these guys play live! I knew it would be a great night and I was right. I was working and watching the clock, waiting for 6pm so I could drive to my brothers house and we went from there.
It just so happened that my GLace came in the mail that day! ( I was so stoked) so after work I took a show a shower and got all fresh I got dressed, feelin' smellin' looking like a cool million. Hey, when you got it, you got it.,
so I sprayed on my brand new glace and a little L2k and I started feelin' the effect, I felt good, man! I felt smooth!
I took a drive to my brothers house and met up with him and his wife and I jumped in the back of their car. Now I almost always drive, so it was cool to just sit in the back seat and listen to the super loud reggae music my brother was blasting. We got to the venue and I felt like great! I stepped out of the car and I see some some alright looking chick and her boyfriend as they walked past me the girl just looked at me and started cheesin'
I knew right then and there I was in for good times.
I walked in and bought me a customary Hieneken and walked straight to the front of the crowd with my bro and his wife as the band was coming on stage. MANNN, As I was walking by, there were HOTT girls everywhere and more cougars than jungle book. The girl next to me kept brushing up against me and there were other hot girls looking at me and talking to me, I felt like the man, mr smooth!

THE HITS...
countless girls grabbing my ass, my stomach my shoulders and just brushing against me.
Someones girlfriend got right in front of me and was "backing it up" right in front of me, the l2k had her in a trance. But the funny thing is that her boyfriend was watching and he didnt say anything, as a matter of fact he was in my cloud too, he tried copying my dance moves but he cant do it like me. My confidence and my smell that evening were on point.

Now this right here is funny to me. My brother was standing pretty close to me, but I wasn't paying attention because I was grooving out to the band just like 5 feet in front of me. My brother looks at me and he was really mad, real mad, I was like, "man, what's wrong? he asked me to trade him places, I didnt really want to because I was right in the front, but I said ok, because thats my bro. Then my brother says to me "bro I'm so mad right now, some dude kept grabbing my ass and I told him that if he did it again, I would kick his ass, then some woman he was with started arguing with me, next thing I know, she was grabbing my ass and was all over me"

when I heard him tell me that I damn near died from laughing so hard. That has never happened before in a million years, my brother didnt know I was wearing mones'

as we were leaving, there were people everywhere, my eagle eye spotted some super hot blonde girl walking with a group of people out of the corner of my eye, sure enough she bumped right into me and said " I'm not with them" she was gorgeous and she looked at me like george foreman looks at cheeseburgers. She was on me, I liked her too but I couldnt pull the trigger because I was following my brother and his wife outside, as I kept walking I saw other hot girls everywhere! wow! and they looked at me and they were all cheesin' was I dreaming???
NO, It was real, I knew all the women all around me wanted me to give them the peoples eyebrow and just kick it with them, I got hits all night...
Thats the first day I got Glace. Good times, good music, lots of hot girls and cougars and high times.
08-29-2012 2:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: My first time getting hits. L2k and Glace
08-29-2012 7:46 AM

Too bad I missed that concert, Ill have too tease Joe about it. When you come back from your trip, Ill bring the Wifey and lets hit up the club.
08-29-2012 7:46 AM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-29-2012 11:37 AM

Welcome SMOOTH, great review.....but no offense, you are not the best mone tester.....I have a feeling you would get hits regardless! lol Big Grin

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
08-29-2012 11:37 AM
SMOOTH
Stayin' on point

Rep Post

08-29-2012 4:15 PM

Yeah bro, for sure! sounds good.
@ Lexy, thank you! I appreciate it. Smile
08-29-2012 4:15 PM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-29-2012 5:36 PM

Lexy, He's 29, a personal trainer, 6'2 with Model looks and the hits do come to him naturally. However, He's also shy and I hope the mones will help him get over his rich Brazillian GF whos also a looker and meet women locally. Either way it will be fun to watch lol.
08-29-2012 5:36 PM

SMOOTH
Stayin' on point

Rep Post

08-29-2012 10:04 PM

Thanks bro!
yeah, that pretty much sums it up, that's me! Smile
08-29-2012 10:04 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-08-2013 10:50 PM

I was looking for l2k reviews and was reading this and even thouhg i'm a dude I'm sitting here thinking if this is the guy in his picture he'd prolly get hit on anyways without the mones. And being a personal trainer you could def use it to your advantage getting more clients and prolly getting hot girls that way too
01-08-2013 10:50 PM
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-09-2013 3:52 PM

(01-08-2013 10:50 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  I was looking for l2k reviews and was reading this and even thouhg i'm a dude I'm sitting here thinking if this is the guy in his picture he'd prolly get hit on anyways without the mones. And being a personal trainer you could def use it to your advantage getting more clients and prolly getting hot girls that way too

No shit, this guy is ripped to the nine's. I don't look to bad for my age but then I see these pics and just lol to myself and think "who the hell am I trying to kid":sarcastic_hand:

That being said I always like the reviews of L2k and glace
01-09-2013 3:52 PM
SMOOTH
Stayin' on point

Rep Post

01-10-2013 12:36 PM

Thanks ya'll. I appreciate it. I've been getting great hits with l2k and glace. I've really been slacking on writing more about my experiences but I'm gonna start writing more.
01-10-2013 12:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K v1, 2 + Corpo or Glace Tyriel 7 2,921 10-22-2017 8:43 AM
Last Post: Tyriel
  L2K or AM + Glace? Ides of March 2 1,361 01-11-2016 7:56 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  AM and Glace First Time Mone User maximus 4 2,134 09-22-2014 8:36 AM
Last Post: ak4d4
  What is the main DIFFERENCES between L2k v1 & v2, compared to AM mixed with Glace? dsouza 10 7,589 02-10-2014 1:22 PM
Last Post: Ricardori
  Glace and L2K V1 piper23 26 9,983 02-09-2014 6:26 PM
Last Post: stoicbuzz