Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace and L2K V1
piper23
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 12 posts

Glace and L2K V1
07-03-2013 2:03 PM

I recently experimented with Glace and L2K v.1.
I used 2 sprays L2K v.1 and 2 Sprays of glace.
age 34.

Situation and feedback:

I went to a backyard BBQ of a friend last Friday. the females there were mainly taken and a few were single. when I first arrived, I greeted the host and she started to introduce me to a few people then I decided to approach everyone and introduce myself. In the beginning, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. I starting taking photos of the guest at the party and this is where it got interesting for me. females started asking me to take pictures with them and were very close to me even with their spouses close by. a few females, had there hand on my stomach and chest rubbing it will talking to me. I pretend not to notice it. girls were approaching the host asking if I was single, some were even trying to play match maker. the guys, were very respectful, some of them were saying that they think they have seen me somewhere before and honestly I don't recall any of them before. At the end of the night, many of the females came over to say good night and hugged me. Sadly enough, I couldn't utilize the opportunities granted because I am also committed but I am a fan of the products Smile.

2 days later, I hosted a party at my house but it was more small and intimate with some of my spouses friends and husband and so I wanted to see if this this product works or it was a fluke and so I sprayed 2 sprays of L2K V.1 and I must say the husbands were very respectful and friendly once I engaged them, the wives seem to be staring at me throughout the night and one in particular was bold enough to talk with me and openly flirted and stared at me all night. she went as far as to ask if I felt the tension, I just laughed. my wife after they left basically jumped me as soon as everyone exited Smile. I planning to use this more on date nights with my wife to add something extra but I recommend this product to singles or taken this stuff works. I must say it wont do all the work for you but you if you wish to make something happen, it will facilitate.

I hope this helps those who are curious but not sure, I am currently using corporativo at work and loving that too. I will post about my review later
07-03-2013 2:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Six, scorpio69, MMM, doctordonald, deker0, eyeofra, Pheroman, avi, boOsted

thisguy
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
24 thanks in 18 posts

RE: Glace and L2K V1
07-03-2013 2:39 PM

Great review, I am also taken, however I'm curious on how this will work around the wifey and other females Big Grin
07-03-2013 2:39 PM
spoonki
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 9 posts

07-03-2013 3:43 PM

I recently received both of these products and look forward to testing them out. I wore 3 sprays of L2kv1 and 2 sprays of Glace today and had one girl who was sitting behind me go from sitting facing her table to turned 90 degrees facing the aisle. I called it a hit as she was watching class videos on her laptop and had to turn her neck to see the screen that was on the table. I hope to be able to test more next week.
07-03-2013 3:43 PM
Thanks given by MMM, doctordonald, deker0
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 58
Thanks received:
64 thanks in 39 posts

07-05-2013 7:31 PM

I got ghosted with 2 sprays of L2k V1 and leather & steel gives me minor headache after a while.

what fragrance are you guys using? I haven't tried adding Glace to it to understand it better but that's probably the missing component..
07-05-2013 7:31 PM
thisguy
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
24 thanks in 18 posts

07-05-2013 8:17 PM

I got some v2... Black spice... smells pretty good I like it... tried it around the fiance today... she was fun for the first 30m she was around me... otherwise not sure if if has a prolonged effect after being subjected to it for over a couple hours.
07-05-2013 8:17 PM
Thanks given by ppHamelin

piper23
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
55 thanks in 12 posts

07-06-2013 7:01 AM

(07-05-2013 7:31 PM)ppHamelin Wrote:  I got ghosted with 2 sprays of L2k V1 and leather & steel gives me minor headache after a while.

what fragrance are you guys using? I haven't tried adding Glace to it to understand it better but that's probably the missing component..

It seems most people "OD" so to speak with two sprays. I would stick with one spray for the most part. I have had better hits with one spray of L2K alone. I was out last night and I used one spray and the age group that showed interested was a little wider 25-40. Older women will react well to two sprays and even better if they have had a drink or two Smile. I would say try one spray and report back.
07-06-2013 7:01 AM
Thanks given by Being - Banned
piper23
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
55 thanks in 12 posts

07-06-2013 9:40 AM

I am going to test L2k v1 and TAA tonight. I have been reading up on here about this combo and sound promising for people who OD.
07-06-2013 9:40 AM
piper23
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
55 thanks in 12 posts

07-09-2013 1:50 PM

So on Saturday night I went out with two friends, one male and one female.
I used two spray of L2K. The test subject is my female friend, yes I know evil but I had to.
this person I have known for a few years and has never shown any sign of attraction to me and I m not a bad looking guy by any stretch.

I walked into the restaurant and I was the first to arrive. the waitress greeted me politely nothing out of the ordinary.
I was soon joined by my female friend with our male friend saying he will be late as usual, so I had one hour to sit with her and observe.
we ordered wine and sat started talking about general stuff. I then observed her within 5 of chatting staring at me intently in the eye while we spoke and would smile a lot with me.
I interpreted the smile as a cheeky one. she said she was happy to be out with me and is looking forward to the night ahead. she started to open up to me and explaining her issues with finding the right guy and asked me if I had a twin? I took this as a hit and I decided to be bold as ask, are you attracted to me ? she responded that being around me reminds her of what she wants in a guy. Soon after our male friend joined us. throughout the night the conversation flowed with her talking to me and D about her sex life. My buddy said to me after she went to the washroom, cant you see she is into you and I said yes but its odd to me as I never seen this form her over the years. I didn't want him to know that I have pheromones on. at the end of the meal and drinks, my buddy decided he wants to pay for my meal, this has only ever happened to me when wearing corporativo and both times, it was females who offered to pay. from there, we went to a club and all three of us were dancing throughout the night and she became very touchy feely and rubbed my stomach and shoulders a lot while dancing and kept telling me how attracted she was to me. at the end when I was going to my car she gave me a hug and just kept staring me in the eyes until I turned away. it was funny as hell. my buddy throughout the night was very respectful and supportive and he just went with whatever I said that night.

Here is my personal opinion from using L2K V1 on more four occasion. it does work but the setting and location has a lot to do with it.
I find that people cant say no to me when I am wearing this product, even if they are resistant with a little playful prodding they will say yes.
if you are going to a bar to pick up females, I will say use one spray and read from there.
if you are going on a date or social but intimate event it is effective but you have to work it.
older females 30 plus reacts to 2 sprays I find based on what I have seen.
when I have used 2 sprays, I have to go and initiate conversation and be smiley or they stay away.
you have to look for cues and be willing to act on it, cant be timid on it.
some women will approach but those are usually the very confident one but for the most part, you have to do the work most of the work whether one or two spray.
one spray is the safest bet unless you have an older female in mind then you can get away with two sprays ;)
07-09-2013 1:50 PM
Thanks given by MMM, whisper, OmegaM41, ppHamelin, Pheroman, Being - Banned, avi
OmegaM41
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 21 posts

07-11-2013 4:04 PM

Good reporting, thanks piper! My L2K should be arriving in the next couple days, and I have been kind of curious myself on how things will play out if I use it with female friends. I actually ordered the v2 version which is supposed to be more sexual, so perhaps it would be a bad idea to test it with female friends especially if they've acted a bit attracted in the past. Hmmm...will have to think about this one, haha.

LAL: SXD-9, Max-T-150, Nude Alpha, Nude, Dirty Primitive, Asian, Wolf, Aqua Vitae
PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, XiSt, SOB, Exotica, Bliss, Connections, Vibe, Odyssey
Alpha Dream: L2K v2, Corporativo, Glace
Androtics: A314, Ammo, IS, IO, IH, IJ, TUTH, TAA, P74, MX432, MX297
07-11-2013 4:04 PM

piper23
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
55 thanks in 12 posts

07-16-2013 5:27 PM

(07-11-2013 4:04 PM)OmegaM41 Wrote:  Good reporting, thanks piper! My L2K should be arriving in the next couple days, and I have been kind of curious myself on how things will play out if I use it with female friends. I actually ordered the v2 version which is supposed to be more sexual, so perhaps it would be a bad idea to test it with female friends especially if they've acted a bit attracted in the past. Hmmm...will have to think about this one, haha.

from personal experience, unless the girl is your wife best friend with morals. they will all act on it if you make a move. I learnt this from dealing with a few of my female friends and my wife friends too. it works great in social places and if alcohol is in the mix, its ridiculous. if you are dealing with females over 30 2 sprays will be O.K. but you might have to engage them. I would start with one sprays for l2k version 2, version 1 is very strong at 2 sprays. if you are not liking your results, trying less or add 3 sprays of glace and enjoy Smile
07-16-2013 5:27 PM
Thanks given by OmegaM41, Being - Banned, avi

Share This Thread