Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My amazing L2K v1
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My amazing L2K v1
10-20-2013 8:19 AM

Hi , everyone !
As I mentioned in (http://pherotruth.com/Thread-First-exper...pid104321)
(10-07-2013 3:35 PM)avi Wrote:  My L2K v.1 (plus L2K v.2 - test vial) has arrived today (10/07) . (I ordered it at 09/27)(I'm living in Bulgaria/Europe)
I could not resist and immediately decided to start using it.
Applayed 2 sprays on my neck. Good scent Leather and Steel , I liked this smell.
After 5-10 min I felt myself in elevated mood and upbeat.
May be because for the joy of the recieved shipment. I don't know.
After an hour I saw the first signs of how work the L2K.
At my workplace came my coworker's nephew(about 25 yo) with his GF(20-22y old). (I'm 44 years old , but I am below average looking , like 37 may be).
Funny conversation... I was at a distance vary of 3 to 6 feet from her . After a minute or two I noticed multiple eye contacts , repeated glances , hair flips , many smiles , and even LIP BITING .
Wow ! I would have fell on the ground Rolleyes Big Grin Wink
Great time from the first experience of L2K .
I hesitated between XiSt and L2K , but thanks to rj5555 , I chose to order L2K (v.1 L&S).
....to be continued....

I decide to start this thread where I want to share my experiences with this stunning L2K v1 .
And also my experiments with using other mones along to L2K . Although L2K is the great standalone .

I want to thank to Chris and Amara for this product and for their good service !
I want to thank also to rj5555 , piper23 , DunnMan , lifeisgood7 , and others who helped me with their threads and reviews .

Thanks Friends

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
10-20-2013 8:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

RE: My amazing L2K v1
10-20-2013 9:48 AM

In the early morning of October 09
2 sprays L2K v1 - Leather & Steel
1 drop A314 smeared behind ears and jawline
1 dab L2K v2 from my test vial
30 min later I added 2sp IS and 1sp ConnectionXS and 20mcg Androstadienone on the back of the neck.
(mad mix may be)
After 15-20 min still later in the bus stop I added on the wrists 1sp from ToGo bottle L2K v1 (dbot says that a spray from the 5mL sprayer is approximately 60% the volume of a full-sized spray) .
In the bus had no vacancies. I was greeted with wide smile from 19yo blonde girl that I know her , but we have not talked before. She is prety.
She started biting her lower lip , make eye contact , touching her hair and I start a litle convo with her. She was gabby , smiley , but I stopped to talk because near me was sitting my target (30yo beauty).
My target was pretending to napping/dozing (we had issues)...
Blondy girl seemed attracted to me, multiple gazes , smiles.
Shе began carres and stroking the seat-back in front of her.
My target glanced stealthily from time to time.
She rubbed her nose once quickly (and may be nervously).
She continued to pretend that snooze.
Another girl , with a black hair constantly trying to make eye contact but avoiding my gaze with embarrassment.
My target quickly went down to the station, to be alone with her thoughts walking slowly.
.... to be continued .. ..

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
10-20-2013 9:48 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-20-2013 10:53 AM

Great testing. Do you mind not mixing l2k v1 so much.. Please just test l2k without additional mones. We want a good report on what this thread is about and that is l2k v1 , so please use standalone and report back.. I look forward to your testing!

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
10-20-2013 10:53 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

10-20-2013 12:32 PM

(10-20-2013 10:53 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Great testing. Do you mind not mixing l2k v1 so much.. Please just test l2k without additional mones. We want a good report on what this thread is about and that is l2k v1 , so please use standalone and report back.. I look forward to your testing!

I couldn't agree more dsouza! I've had really nice results with L2k v1, and I would never mix it. It's just right to me. It seems to have all the right tools pound for pound!
When hot chicks open me...NOW we're talking!! It's Good stuff!
They're at a comfort level that they will open up to you as if you knew them for a while...and the pupils dilating...I honestly never payed attention to dilating pupils till L2k v1!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
10-20-2013 12:32 PM

V-nice

Rep Post

10-20-2013 12:42 PM

(10-20-2013 9:48 AM)avi Wrote:  In the early morning of October 09
2 sprays L2K v1 - Leather & Steel
1 drop A314 smeared behind ears and jawline
1 dab L2K v2 from my test vial
30 min later I added 2sp IS and 1sp ConnectionXS and 20mcg Androstadienone on the back of the neck.
(mad mix may be)
After 15-20 min still later in the bus stop I added on the wrists 1sp from ToGo bottle L2K v1 (dbot says that a spray from the 5mL sprayer is approximately 60% the volume of a full-sized spray) .
In the bus had no vacancies. I was greeted with wide smile from 19yo blonde girl that I know her , but we have not talked before. She is prety.
She started biting her lower lip , make eye contact , touching her hair and I start a litle convo with her. She was gabby , smiley , but I stopped to talk because near me was sitting my target (30yo beauty).
My target was pretending to napping/dozing (we had issues)...
Blondy girl seemed attracted to me, multiple gazes , smiles.
Shе began carres and stroking the seat-back in front of her.
My target glanced stealthily from time to time.
She rubbed her nose once quickly (and may be nervously).
She continued to pretend that snooze.
Another girl , with a black hair constantly trying to make eye contact but avoiding my gaze with embarrassment.
My target quickly went down to the station, to be alone with her thoughts walking slowly.
.... to be continued .. ..

Just my opinion avi, but I think you are mixing way to many pheromones. I honestly believe you could have gotten the same results with L2k v1 by itself! It's good to know WHAT is really amazing?...the L2k, or the A314, IS, Connections, Androstadienone...? ;)

10-20-2013 12:42 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-20-2013 1:15 PM

(10-20-2013 10:53 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Great testing. Do you mind not mixing l2k v1 so much.. Please just test l2k without additional mones. We want a good report on what this thread is about and that is l2k v1 , so please use standalone and report back.. I look forward to your testing!

Perhaps a better idea would be for you to do that and report back instead of expecting someone else to change a formula which is obviously works well for them....
10-20-2013 1:15 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-20-2013 1:37 PM

(10-20-2013 1:15 PM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  Perhaps a better idea would be for you to do that and report back instead of expecting someone else to change a formula which is obviously works well for them....

I don't have l2k at all but am interested in how l2k v1 works for this guy which is why I look forward to his report. He did say he was testing this not with all combinations. To truly call this an l2k v1 thread it helps to stick to the product without throwing in other things which may skew the results.

Of course I will buy the product and test but I want to first see this guys feedback on it so I know my investment is a good one.. I already own Am and glace (which I combine) which is why i'm interested in seeing what is so revolutionary about l2k v1 that would make it worth my investment.

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2013 1:39 PM by dsouza.)
10-20-2013 1:37 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-20-2013 2:00 PM

(10-20-2013 12:32 PM)V-nice Wrote:  I couldn't agree more dsouza! I've had really nice results with L2k v1, and I would never mix it. It's just right to me. It seems to have all the right tools pound for pound!
When hot chicks open me...NOW we're talking!! It's Good stuff!
They're at a comfort level that they will open up to you as if you knew them for a while...and the pupils dilating...I honestly never payed attention to dilating pupils till L2k v1!

You say hot chicks open you first. Where does this happen and how much do you do on your part (smile, stare, etc)?

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
10-20-2013 2:00 PM

V-nice

Rep Post

10-20-2013 2:36 PM

(10-20-2013 2:00 PM)dsouza Wrote:  You say hot chicks open you first. Where does this happen and how much do you do on your part (smile, stare, etc)?

This has happened a couple of times and I was in good proximity(train). Didn't do much of anything as I remember. One girl was one seat over from me, so we're not facing each other, just minding our own business. Then after a couple of stops she just starts talking to me out of nowhere about kids, and what she would do when she has one. Very hot latina btw, Dominican, 25...How do I know? She's giving me all this info that I didn't even ask for! And I would look in her eyes and see the infamous "dilated pupils", as she went on and on with her chatter. I was so caught off guard that I didn't even think of closing...was so mad when I went home numberless! lol!.This is very rare in NYC, where people come and go, about their business, fast paced..Clearly, L2k made her at ease enough to open a total stranger...
Another time it was an older, maybe 40's Hot latina, start talking to me about life and i remember agreeing with everything she was saying, as I was checking out her assets!lol..uhh, yes!, yes!...you're absolutely right!
It's my top pheromone because I like the fact that I don't have to make the women comfortable....L2k v1 does it's part, I just have to finish the job!! smh

10-20-2013 2:36 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-20-2013 3:07 PM

(10-20-2013 2:36 PM)V-nice Wrote:  This has happened a couple of times and I was in good proximity(train). Didn't do much of anything as I remember. One girl was one seat over from me, so we're not facing each other, just minding our own business. Then after a couple of stops she just starts talking to me out of nowhere about kids, and what she would do when she has one. Very hot latina btw, Dominican, 25...How do I know? She's giving me all this info that I didn't even ask for! And I would look in her eyes and see the infamous "dilated pupils", as she went on and on with her chatter. I was so caught off guard that I didn't even think of closing...was so mad when I went home numberless! lol!.This is very rare in NYC, where people come and go, about their business, fast paced..Clearly, L2k made her at ease enough to open a total stranger...
Another time it was an older, maybe 40's Hot latina, start talking to me about life and i remember agreeing with everything she was saying, as I was checking out her assets!lol..uhh, yes!, yes!...you're absolutely right!
It's my top pheromone because I like the fact that I don't have to make the women comfortable....L2k v1 does it's part, I just have to finish the job!! smh

How many sprays of l2k v1 were you using? Also if I may ask does l2k get good right off the bat or is there a break in time from the time you apply the mones to the time it gets good? I ask because with am it seems the first 1 hr or so is really bad and then it gets good. Is l2k v1 different? Can you spritz and head out expecting good results right away?

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
10-20-2013 3:07 PM

Share This Thread