Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My amazing L2K v1
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1558
Thanks received:
1944 thanks in 691 posts

RE: My amazing L2K v1
10-20-2013 6:25 PM

I used only 1 spray of L2k v1 each time. Never used more. I just feel like, if it works, it works... I've gotten IOI's when women are in range period! So I never really payed attention to the timing, but that's a good question. I've definitely seen hits in less than half an hour. I know if I'm in range, the women are simply going to be hit by the cloud. I've learned to be better observant of IOI'S because I used to be TERRIBLE at spotting them! There's been many times I had look back and say to myself, "hey, wait a second, was she just flirting with me? "

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
10-20-2013 6:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DssMaster
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2221
Thanks received:
2439 thanks in 1279 posts

10-20-2013 7:26 PM

(10-20-2013 6:25 PM)V-nice Wrote:  I used only 1 spray of L2k v1 each time. Never used more. I just feel like, if it works, it works... I've gotten IOI's when women are in range period! So I never really payed attention to the timing, but that's a good question. I've definitely seen hits in less than half an hour. I know if I'm in range, the women are simply going to be hit by the cloud. I've learned to be better observant of IOI'S because I used to be TERRIBLE at spotting them! There's been many times I had look back and say to myself, "hey, wait a second, was she just flirting with me? "

Great! A few more questions.. In all your great hits what cover scent were you using? And #2 how long did you find l2k v1 got you results before it wore off? In other words how long does it last on your skin? And did the cover scent last the whole duration or do you need to reapply?
10-20-2013 7:26 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1944 thanks in 691 posts

10-21-2013 6:49 AM

For me, I have L2k v1 in Leather and Steel scent (blue), and it's a good cover because I remember smelling it throughout the day. Not sure but I'm guessing it last longer than the mones maybe, which if I had to guess, I would say lasts at least 6 hours. But I know I smell the scent for quite a while.

10-21-2013 6:49 AM
Thanks given by dsouza, avi, DssMaster

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-21-2013 7:57 AM

(10-21-2013 6:49 AM)V-nice Wrote:  For me, I have L2k v1 in Leather and Steel scent (blue), and it's a good cover because I remember smelling it throughout the day. Not sure but I'm guessing it last longer than the mones maybe, which if I had to guess, I would say lasts at least 6 hours. But I know I smell the scent for quite a while.

Good to know.. I will probably get leather and steel then just in case part of your results are occurring because of the scent.

BTW aside from IOIs and woman opening you have you found l2k v1 strong enough to close for sex or do you switch to a different mone for that?
10-21-2013 7:57 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1944 thanks in 691 posts

10-21-2013 8:38 AM

(10-21-2013 7:57 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Good to know.. I will probably get leather and steel then just in case part of your results are occurring because of the scent.

BTW aside from IOIs and woman opening you have you found l2k v1 strong enough to close for sex or do you switch to a different mone for that?

Along with the comfort and the sexy side of it, I don't see why not if you do your part. Ultimately it comes down to you. I've had a girl give me her number and demand me to call her wit just Scent of Eros on! So they'll definitely get you in the door, then you take it where you want to go! If I want a girl super turned on, for sex, I personally am going with the one I had the best sex with... Evolve. But of course, mainly for sexually charged areas.
But I like the ease in which I can get in with L2k

10-21-2013 8:38 AM
Thanks given by dsouza, avi, DssMaster
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-21-2013 11:56 AM

(10-21-2013 8:38 AM)V-nice Wrote:  Along with the comfort and the sexy side of it, I don't see why not if you do your part. Ultimately it comes down to you. I've had a girl give me her number and demand me to call her wit just Scent of Eros on! So they'll definitely get you in the door, then you take it where you want to go! If I want a girl super turned on, for sex, I personally am going with the one I had the best sex with... Evolve. But of course, mainly for sexually charged areas.
But I like the ease in which I can get in with L2k

Alpha dream has always advertised AM as a great nighttime product for FIRST encounters at the bar , nightclub etc. Its very important we differentiate between what works to get women hot and bothered and what works to intrigue them or get them willing to make out and kiss. Both can lead to sex but there is probably BEST for any situation.
Now this thread is about L2k not AM but l2k v1 has elements of AM and glace in it. On another thread I read L2k is a great product for a man to feel detached and want to kiss any woman, and it has self effects of dis-inhibition in terms of making you say whatever is on your mind.

Can you tell me what SELF effects you experience from l2k?
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 11:59 AM by dsouza.)
10-21-2013 11:56 AM
Thanks given by dexter
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1944 thanks in 691 posts

10-21-2013 2:47 PM

I know I'm in a good mood while wearing it, and definitely calm and collective. I haven't noticed anymore than that. I've read about some people experiencing depression, not sure which version of L2k. But then again, I have never used it more than 2 days in a row and at 1 spray each time. I always take breaks between pheromones like I've been doing the past couple of days... Scrub those app points!!! I believe it's good for both day and night game. It has the right stuff.

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 2:50 PM by V-nice.)
10-21-2013 2:47 PM
Thanks given by avi, dexter, DssMaster

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-21-2013 5:52 PM

(10-21-2013 2:47 PM)V-nice Wrote:  I know I'm in a good mood while wearing it, and definitely calm and collective. I haven't noticed anymore than that. I've read about some people experiencing depression, not sure which version of L2k. But then again, I have never used it more than 2 days in a row and at 1 spray each time. I always take breaks between pheromones like I've been doing the past couple of days... Scrub those app points!!! I believe it's good for both day and night game. It has the right stuff.

You have answered most of my queries. Last question before I get ready to set down $ for this product. That is , have you tried AM glace combined and how does that combo differ or fall short from l2k v1? That is supposed to be the precursor to l2k v1. But I want to know what l2k v1 does better compared to just combining those products. AM Glace always made me talk a lot, and egomaniac time wasn't far away. Do you find l2k v1 is similar?

Next order is l2k v1 in leather and steel. Can't wait!
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 5:57 PM by dsouza.)
10-21-2013 5:52 PM
Thanks given by V-nice, avi
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1944 thanks in 691 posts

10-21-2013 7:33 PM

(10-21-2013 5:52 PM)dsouza Wrote:  You have answered most of my queries. Last question before I get ready to set down $ for this product. That is , have you tried AM glace combined and how does that combo differ or fall short from l2k v1? That is supposed to be the precursor to l2k v1. But I want to know what l2k v1 does better compared to just combining those products. AM Glace always made me talk a lot, and egomaniac time wasn't far away. Do you find l2k v1 is similar?

Next order is l2k v1 in leather and steel. Can't wait!

Have never tried AM or Glace. I've been reading about them and yes heard of them being the precursor to L2k v1. Those are two products I've read so much about and heard great results...then at the same time, I was reading reviews on L2k v1 and v2. The reviews I have read in the past about L2k is what made it the only Alpha Dream product I possess.

Like you, I've read many reviews before I pulled the trigger on a product.
And like what I've read about L2k v1 and what I have experienced so far, it's on the same page. It depends on what you like. v2 is heavier on the none, which is why I chose v1. I don't want to intimidate, I want to seem more approachable. But from what I've read v2 is a beast as well!

10-21-2013 7:33 PM
Thanks given by avi, dexter, DssMaster
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-22-2013 1:54 AM

(10-21-2013 7:33 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Have never tried AM or Glace. I've been reading about them and yes heard of them being the precursor to L2k v1. Those are two products I've read so much about and heard great results...then at the same time, I was reading reviews on L2k v1 and v2. The reviews I have read in the past about L2k is what made it the only Alpha Dream product I possess.

Like you, I've read many reviews before I pulled the trigger on a product.
And like what I've read about L2k v1 and what I have experienced so far, it's on the same page. It depends on what you like. v2 is heavier on the none, which is why I chose v1. I don't want to intimidate, I want to seem more approachable. But from what I've read v2 is a beast as well!

Does l2k v1 make you talk more? Do you talk any more or less with it on? I find AM glace makes me talk nonstop! I love it because i'm naturally shy. Will l2k v1 help me with my social skills?

Any angry reactions from men with v1?

Any changes in libido from wearing it?
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 6:10 AM by dsouza.)
10-22-2013 1:54 AM
Thanks given by avi, dexter

Share This Thread