Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Strategy for Movie Theater Followed by Bars
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 786
Thanks received:
930 thanks in 402 posts

My Strategy for Movie Theater Followed by Bars
08-09-2014 3:39 PM

I'm meeting a platonic female friend for a movie at 8PM and we are going to have dinner and the go out to the bars. A bunch of her friends are likely to join us.

I don't have any intention of getting sexual with her. But I do want to have a decently strong pheromone later in the evening. I'm going to apply the phoermones at 6:30 PM and I need them to be still working at 3AM.

My Strategy
Evolve Oil - Starts off social and becomes sexual later. Supposed to last 8 to 10 hours. That means it will wear out at around between 2AM and 5AM. Maybe I should use 2 drops to make sure it is still active.

Cohesion Oil - This one is also 8 to 10 hours.

Main Concern
I need to use a strong cover scent. I'm worried that the cologne + mones will annoy the other patrons at the movie theater.

What are your thoughts on this?
08-09-2014 3:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8846 thanks in 2724 posts

RE: My Strategy for Movie Theater Followed by Bars
08-09-2014 3:50 PM

(08-09-2014 3:39 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I'm meeting a platonic female friend for a movie at 8PM and we are going to have dinner and the go out to the bars. A bunch of her friends are likely to join us.

I don't have any intention of getting sexual with her. But I do want to have a decently strong pheromone later in the evening. I'm going to apply the phoermones at 6:30 PM and I need them to be still working at 3AM.

My Strategy
Evolve Oil - Starts off social and becomes sexual later. Supposed to last 8 to 10 hours. That means it will wear out at around between 2AM and 5AM. Maybe I should use 2 drops to make sure it is still active.

Cohesion Oil - This one is also 8 to 10 hours.

Main Concern
I need to use a strong cover scent. I'm worried that the cologne + mones will annoy the other patrons at the movie theater.

What are your thoughts on this?

Hi man,

I actually just came form the movies where I got a blue haired (bi-sexual) goth girls number who I will have out with tonight. You don't need a super strong cover scent dude. Also don't spray cologne directly on your glitches or body. Spray two sprays in the air and walk through it. This will cover more area and will not be a strong. If they patrons don't like your cologne fuck them. Your an alpha bit a kiss ass who worries about what others may think of you. Using revolve on a girl that you don't want to get sexual on what's the point in that? Your not her gay best friend and shit. The point is to get laid with those type of pheromones.

If your still not interested in getting with her then you better to to get with one of her friends. She should he your wing girl and if she isn't then your hanging with the wrong girl who will his use you as a emotional tampon. Have an awesome weekend and best if luck!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
Thanks given by MMM, metaltree
metaltree

Rep Post

Thanks received:
930 thanks in 402 posts

Another strategy that I'm considering is skipping the cohesion and just putting 1 drop of evolve on. By the time 2AM rolls around most of the pheromones should be going except for the -none. I will carry one of steveo's old smaller sample bottles in my pocket with Bliss. If I feel like the -none remaining from the Evolve needs some buffering I'll give myself a spray or two of bliss. That way I won't offend people in the theater with my pheromones and I won't need as much cover scent.
metaltree

Rep Post

Thanks received:
930 thanks in 402 posts

08-09-2014 3:54 PM

(08-09-2014 3:50 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi man,

I actually just came form the movies where I got a blue haired (bi-sexual) goth girls number who I will have out with tonight. You don't need a super strong cover scent dude. Also don't spray cologne directly on your glitches or body. Spray two sprays in the air and walk through it. This will cover more area and will not be a strong. If they patrons don't like your cologne fuck them. Your an alpha bit a kiss ass who worries about what others may think of you. Using revolve on a girl that you don't want to get sexual on what's the point in that? Your not her gay best friend and shit. The point is to get laid with those type of pheromones.

If your still not interested in getting with her then you better to to get with one of her friends. She should he your wing girl and if she isn't then your hanging with the wrong girl who will his use you as a emotional tampon. Have an awesome weekend and best if luck!

I don't want the evolve to hit her. But I do want to hook up with one of her friends in particular or another random girl I meet at the bar later on.

She is my wing girl and has expressed interest in helping me hook up. She also sometimes provides me with wing men when we going out because she has a ton of male friends.
08-09-2014 3:54 PM
Thanks given by as33156
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4298
Thanks received:
2334 thanks in 1109 posts

08-09-2014 3:59 PM

Put on one drop of Evolve oil to the top of your chest, and smear it from collar bone to collar bone. Put another drop on something that won't absorb it, dab and place your dab on all PULSE POINTS. Smear a drop of Cohesion oil all over the back of your neck, and a drop shared by wrists and forearms. Apply your cover scent on your clothes ... I, too, love the WALK THROUGH METHOD, but as a man I like to smell my scent, too, as most of our noses are no where near as keen as that of a woman.

You can't direct your mones. Let her get hit!!! That could be to your advantage with one of her friends!!! Nothing like a friend who cheers you on with her friends.

As for everyone else in the theater, you're directing your energy in the wrong direction before you even leave the house. That can't be good. I hope you enjoy yourself, and not waste one second of your time wondering what everybody else things. You're suppose to apply and go, and have and be fun! JUST DO IT!!! Music

How on is your date, Tree?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2014 4:01 PM by MMM.)
08-09-2014 3:59 PM
Thanks given by as33156, metaltree

metaltree

Rep Post

Thanks received:
930 thanks in 402 posts

08-09-2014 4:11 PM

(08-09-2014 3:59 PM)MMM Wrote:  Put on one drop of Evolve oil to the top of your chest, and smear it from collar bone to collar bone. Put another drop on something that won't absorb it, dab and place your dab on all PULSE POINTS. Smear a drop of Cohesion oil all over the back of your neck, and a drop shared by wrists and forearms. Apply your cover scent on your clothes ... I, too, love the WALK THROUGH METHOD

How on is your date, Tree?

2 Drops of each seems like a lot but maybe I should just go for it.

Don't know what you mean by "How On" but we are meeting up for sure. We have hung out a handful of times since I met her around a month ago and she is very reliable.
08-09-2014 4:11 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

Thanks received:
930 thanks in 402 posts

08-09-2014 4:33 PM

I just applied the mones. I went with 2 drops of evolve and I'm going to carry some Bliss in my pocket just in case I need some buffering later on.
08-09-2014 4:33 PM
Thanks given by MMM, XyzN
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 171
Thanks received:
977 thanks in 464 posts

08-09-2014 6:51 PM

On a slightly different note. Sometimes Cologne sample come in little glass/plastic vial. I used to put some New Pheromone Additive in one and keep it in my wallet. I could leave the house with a milder mix then amp it up later in the night. I can't remember one of the vials ever breaking. .02
08-09-2014 6:51 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1630
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

08-09-2014 10:30 PM

(08-09-2014 6:51 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  On a slightly different note. Sometimes Cologne sample come in little glass/plastic vial. I used to put some New Pheromone Additive in one and keep it in my wallet. I could leave the house with a milder mix then amp it up later in the night. I can't remember one of the vials ever breaking. .02

I second this.

The price is a bit higher than listed due to high shipping.

[Image: Example.jpg]
08-09-2014 10:30 PM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4298
Thanks received:
2334 thanks in 1109 posts

08-10-2014 9:07 AM

How did it go, Tree?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-10-2014 9:07 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TURN UP THE HEAT STRATEGY dsouza 13 5,698 11-28-2016 7:48 PM
Last Post: Wyatt
  Best Pheromone for Women at Bars/Clubs? luciddaydream 9 2,651 03-24-2016 7:05 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Baseline Pheromone Strategy metaltree 0 523 08-06-2015 2:08 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  what are some good combinations for going to bars ? tescosfinest 11 3,734 07-24-2013 4:12 PM
Last Post: andromun
  Your best bars/nightclub mix LebronJames 22 8,203 04-20-2013 2:31 PM
Last Post: okyoureabeast