Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Liquid Alchemy Experience
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My Liquid Alchemy Experience
06-27-2016 2:29 PM

I've had my LAL order for about a week but as I've been ill I've not had a chance to try them out until recently.

Great packaging and a more practical bottle shape for storage compared with Alpha Dream. I regretably didn't ask for spray applicators for Nude or Hypnotica but I'll have to make do but not sure how to dose effectively (some help?)

Day 1: 2 sprays of Wolf to neck and wrists.

Self effect is noticeable like a sudden rush of focus. Then it wears off (or i stopped noticing it).

At work i didn't notice much until a female colleague pulled me aside to tell me a secret (nothing major but she didn't want anyone else to know). My relationship with her is good but i wouldn't consider her a close pal.

Day 2: Decided to up dosage to 3 sprays to the neck and wrists. Was a work event and wasn't surewhst to use out of my LAL products.Really wanted to try the samples of AV or BW but also wanted to save for

Self effect is the same. Found myself focussed. Not too serious but had a sudden disinterest in interacting with people from work.. My conscious prevailed and i still communicated.

I didn't have any noticeable effects on others today. 2 female colleagues wanted to sit next to me on the way there but doubt it had anything to do with Wolf.

So far only tested on people I already know so not sure about new people yet.

Out of the products from both brands i own below are there any combos people recommend?

Currently owned
  • Alpha Dream: Corpo. Glace, L2K v1. 2016. 2 scented samples of AM
  • LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude. AVand BW samples

What i want to try next
  • Apex: M3X, Core
  • Pheromone XS: Taboo, Xist, Cohesion
  • Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Alpha Treasure and various others!
06-27-2016 2:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: My Liquid Alchemy Experience
06-28-2016 1:07 AM

Don't combo until you understand the product. Honestly, it sounds like you are looking for sexual hits from Wolf. This is concerning. I would recommend that you take a closer look at what "hits" you think it may be generating. I think you'll find more with further and more extensive testing in different environments that this product has a different purpose than you may perceive.
06-28-2016 1:07 AM
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-28-2016 4:30 AM

I purchased Wolf and Corpo so that i can compare so I'm not looking for sexual hits but looking more for the work respect side but have not noticed anything there from male and little from female colleagues.

That's another reason i didn't use the samples of AV or BW but i had read on here some people have used for work and 'steered' them in the direction they wanted.

I won't combo just yet.

Just wanted to add. I researched that Wolf is a good alpha leader product but with a comforting approachable nature?

Currently owned

What i want to try next
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2016 5:32 AM by jjmoons.)
06-28-2016 4:30 AM
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-28-2016 1:20 PM

Anyway on to day 3: Back to 2 sprays.

Today is more like it.

Those that have seen any of my previous threads will know that I am generally quite a personable individual and have good business acumen. That being said, I had a career change from an industry I'd been in for around 8 years so I'm effectively at the bottom of the ladder again. I have also recently joined a firm that is majority female, especially in management. This is making career progression slow although I'm really good at my job!

I digress, I didn't put anything on until later on in the working day as there was a group training session.

Not much to begin with but then a different female colleague at work told me a secret again!! This time she was asking advice about work problems. She's been working in this industry for 15+ years and I'm only in year 3! This has never happened before between us.

Later on 2 senior colleagues (1 male and 1 female) were asking for advice and my opinions on various things.

While i do get asked for opinions normally, the nature of today was different i as if they were hooked on every word i said and agreed with it.

I'm leaving this up in the air now as to whether it is Wolf, Placebo or coincidence until i get a repeat result but it certainly looks promising.

I read somewhere that Wolf is the mone that turns people into believers! Hopefully true!

Currently owned

What i want to try next
06-28-2016 1:20 PM

jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-28-2016 1:37 PM

One other thing i forgot to mention. A female colleague that i wouldn't normally give a second glance to (about a 4 maybe 5/10) started to look really attractive to me. I mean seriously attractive. I've not read anything about beautifying effects from Wolf, only Nude. Is this just a coincidence?

Currently owned

What i want to try next
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2016 1:39 PM by jjmoons.)
06-28-2016 1:37 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-28-2016 4:45 PM

Could just be that she's ovulating. Sometimes this happens to me and I find myself almost saying "whoa, mama!" only to find days later that she's dump ugly. I have heard wolf beautifying the wearer more than people around the wearer. Although, I suppose depending on where you dose, it could hit you just the same.

To your prior post:
Most guys complain it's too buddy buddy for an alpha heavy environment. This can translate to people feel that it's okay to jump in and invade your personal space. A guy who is typically large or seen as an alpha may look to help himself feel and look more approachable. It depends.
06-28-2016 4:45 PM
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-30-2016 11:36 AM

Today I decided to test out Nude at a fun daytime work event.

Put about 1 inch of the roller to each wrist and neck.

No self effect noticed at all.

No effect at all on colleagues. Nothing out of the ordinary that is.

Added the sane amount about 4 hours later. Again no self effect. A young female colleague was hovering around me. When i turned to look at her she was staring at me already. I smiled and acknowledged. Nothing else afterwards but i had to leave abruptly soon after anyway.

I think I didn't use enough and after a reply from a recent thread looks like you can't OD on Nude so the more the better?

Again this was a test on people i knew and not new interactions but more impressed with Wolf so far. Can these 2 be mixed out of curiosity?

Currently owned

What i want to try next
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2016 11:43 AM by jjmoons.)
06-30-2016 11:36 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-30-2016 12:40 PM

Try doubling the dose. That should get you more reactions/self effects, in my experience. And yes, you really can't OD with Nude. Well, I'm sure you could but it'd be tough to.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
06-30-2016 12:40 PM

jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-30-2016 12:53 PM

I think I'll try this tomorrow at work. It's a normal working day tomorrow but should be fine.

To be honest I'm itching to try my BW and AV samples too but as there's so little i don't want to waste at work.

Currently owned

What i want to try next
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2016 1:26 PM by jjmoons.)
06-30-2016 12:53 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-30-2016 2:16 PM

You'll find that even BW is tough to OD on. Easy to become a dick, but tough to ghost or make people feel "sickly" around you. LAL is known for their excellent buffering.
06-30-2016 2:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  liquid alchemy lads discount code? mdw 1 330 07-15-2019 8:03 PM
Last Post: Darklord
  Liquid Alchemy Labs Product Reviews - LAL Italian Dog 6 2,126 06-11-2017 1:47 PM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
  Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs - first time use Gym 1 2,132 06-15-2014 2:37 AM
Last Post: kristoferr
  Liquid Alchemy Labs Tisha 3 4,551 11-04-2009 3:22 PM
Last Post: DaveRam