Hello There, Guest! Register

0 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 0 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs - first time use
Gym
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs - first time use
06-14-2014 11:14 PM

Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs review:

I applied a few swathes along my collar bone and shoulders/neck of Wolf today, about 20 minutes before attending a get-together where I expected I would encounter many of the people I hope to influence with this pheromone cologne.
First, I'd describe the scent as soft and warm, with a touch of citrus. Easily covered with a spritz of your favorite body spray or cologne.
It was my intent with this product to project status, trust, success and respect. Briefly explained, I am trying to be considered for employment, but don't feel like I am currently being taken seriously (especially by the head honcho in charge).

So I entered the building and made eye contact across the room with some of the people I'd hoped to run into. I approached them, sat down and initiated some casual conversations. What I noticed was that people were more intent on continuing conversation longer than usual with me. What would normally be less than 2 minute exchanges seemed to evolve into deep lengthy discussions. I also noticed people (mostly women) wanting to hug me more. So I'd like to attribute some of that to Wolf's effects.

Towards the end of the event I was casually talking to someone else when the head honcho I mentioned before snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around me in a big bear hug. He then spoke highly of me in front of others, and immediately proceeded to tell me about his plans to help me with my employment goal! While I can say that this man's projected personality is that of the big alpha male-teddy bear (especially amongst his female employees) who likes to make people feel good, he seemed more insistent this time as he described how he would help me achieve my goals, and more understanding/less patronizing than he usually seemed. Time will tell if it will that flower produces fruit, but I felt like today was a success for Wolf Smile

That's it, my honest review as a first time user (and beginner with pheromones) of Wolf. I'll continue my testing, but my initial review is, I like it!

-Gym
06-14-2014 11:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kristoferr
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs - first time use
06-15-2014 2:37 AM

nice review but you put it in the wrong place Blum

edit : and now corrected Cool

My stash Dirol
PXS : Taboo
LAL : Wolf, DP
Apex : Core, Dionysos
AD : Ammo
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2014 12:57 PM by kristoferr.)
06-15-2014 2:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liquid Alchemy In The Yoga Studio TrojanMagician 11 835 Yesterday 4:34 PM
Last Post: Friendly-Seduction
  liquid alchemy lads discount code? mdw 1 1,429 07-15-2019 8:03 PM
Last Post: Darklord
  Liquid Alchemy Labs Product Reviews - LAL Italian Dog 6 4,185 06-11-2017 1:47 PM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
  My Liquid Alchemy Experience jjmoons 16 8,244 07-19-2016 2:41 PM
Last Post: jjmoons
  Alchemy Labs Androstadienone Intrique 11 10,120 10-03-2011 6:30 AM
Last Post: ohhmygod