Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
My Latest Pheromone Haul and My Observations About Each One
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My Latest Pheromone Haul and My Observations About Each One
01-30-2016 4:48 AM

Ok, so recently I moved out of the USA and didn't take any mones with me.

I ordered quite a few. Most of them I haven't used before. So these are new experiences for me.

I guess I could put this in journals, but does anyone actually read those? I don't.

I should say that my girlfriend is extremely sensitive to pheromones. They noticeably alter her moods and thought patterns. She can become sexually aroused by smelling them. Anyone who is a doubter should see the effects on her. She'd make a great test subject!

Bad Wolf-Cologne smells just OK to me. My girlfriend really liked the scent. I didn't really notice any effects on others, but the self effects were pretty amazing. I felt like "the shit", a bad ass that could give a fuck about the rest of the world. I walked around like I was 10 feet tall, laughing at the losers and conformists all around me. I noticed I became really into whatever music was playing, even if it was shitty music, I was bobbing my head and moving my body sitting around at the office, blasting Prince and Nine Inch Nails on my headphones. These effects were noticeable every time, especially the music enhancement. It's almost drug-like in the way it changes your mood and perceptions.

2.Voodoo-AMAZING smell, I got complements on this from everybody. On the LAL website, it says Voodoo is for imprinting. It definitely works, but you must be careful using it, because the girl will be stuck in your mind as well. I wore it to work to see if there were any effects on others. I had to do a project with a girl at the office. she is shy, says awkward things, and really is very average looking. I had on the Voodoo during the project and was not really overly friendly. Later, going home, I couldn't get her out of my head. I kept imagining her face in my mind's eye, thinking about fucking her, and plotting to seduce her. Later that week, I noticed that she was drawn to me, whereas she had not been before. She can have some influence on who is put together on projects, because she is best friends with the girls that do this. Suddenly every project we were partners and were assigned seats together at all events and dinners. I'm relatively certain that this is not by chance. She starts asking me about my health and well-being, asking if I have a girlfriend, and bringing me tea to drink without my asking. I think this caused us to imprint on each other at the same time. I still keep thinking about her. I bet she does the same.

Overdose-I had not tried this one before because it is pretty expensive, but I decided to give it a try. I noticed no self effects, but it made my girlfriend go crazy sniffing me when I wore it. I took one squirt and dabbed a little under each arm, a little on my chest, and the rest on my neck. I got under the covers to let it heat up a little and when she came to bed, I told her I was wearing a new cologne, and to see if she liked it. She started sniffing me and got very aroused, looking like she was in ecstasy when she smelled it. We ended up fucking as usual.

SXD-9-I tried this and she smelled it right away and asked me if I had a new cologne. She said it was very mild, but she liked it. It has no noticeable smell to me at all. I didn't notice any effects on her. I combined it with Overdose and she went sex crazy. She kept saying, "What did you do to me?" while I fucked her. She got super wet, so wet that every time I thrust into her, it made a really loud, wet pussy fart sound. She told me she had over 30 orgasms. Pretty neat.

Xist Oil-I love Xist and have used the spray for many years. I moved to a subtropical climate and went with the oil. I think it is only noticeable about 3 feet away max. It does hit very hard in the oil form. My girlfriend loved the Sultan's Oud smell and would always talk, talk, talk when I wore this. Always about how much she loved me but also questioning if I loved her the same as she loved me. It made me very talky as well in a truth serum kind of way. My self-censor button was turned off.

SOB Oil-Sex was pretty great with this, but it had negative emotional effects on my girlfriend. She told me that she thought she wasn't good enough for me(I'm not that great), always suspected I was cheating(I wasn't) and worrying openly about my commitment to her. I only use it on nights I am looking to have some wild sex, because it is pretty good for that.

Certo-This must be loaded with A-1. I would break down into tears when I wore this at more than 1 spray. It made me think that I had ruined my life by taking the new job and living as an expat. I bawled and bawled and she had to comfort me. I told her how much I loved her in every way I knew how until I was just bawling. I couldn't stop crying even though I was happy about telling her this. We held each other and she told me all this lovey-dovey stuff. Were were saying the sappiest stuff you can imagine to each other. Pretty soon, she was crying too. I had used another product heavy on A-1 and had some suicidal thoughts on it! I wasn't aware of this content in Certo until this episode.

Nude Alpha Gel-Another expensive product from LAL. This stuff is like catnip to my girlfriend. She will give me a tight hug and bury her nose in my neck without letting go when I use this. I don't notice any self-effects.

I have used many products over the years, but I have to say that LAL's stuff is on another level. They always have noticeable multi-layered effects. I don't know what goes into these products, but more than one I have tried has drug-like effects. The Asian for Non-Asian and Bad Wolf come to mind. I wish I knew...

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
01-30-2016 4:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: My Latest Pheromone Haul and My Observations About Each One
02-02-2016 10:35 PM

I also got Alpha Maschio and LIIK.

I used the LIIK last night to see how my girlfriend reacted to it. She became extremely talky and happy. I was easily able to move this into a sexual vibe and made love for a while. I noticed that the self effects made me feel cool, calm, confident. It also made me feel so drowsy at one point that I continually dozed about 10 times for about 10-20 seconds while watching a movie with her.

I felt this way with A-1 heavy mixes before. I didn't become overly emotional, but she became very emotional after sex to the point where she was crying and I had to comfort her for a long time. She was crying about 3 things: she didn't know how to "talk dirty"(it's true), she was saying she was a bad lover and terrible at sex(she's great), and worried that she had gone too far into kink because she likes to do incest roleplay every day(her idea, not mine!)

She became really insecure in a similar way with a few others: SOB and Xist. Except with those, she was insecure about my possible infidelity. What mone could be amplifying her insecurities like this?

02-02-2016 10:35 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-02-2016 11:13 PM

(01-30-2016 4:48 AM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Ok, so recently I moved out of the USA and didn't take any mon
SXD-9-I tried this and she smelled it right away and asked me if I had a new cologne. She said it was very mild, but she liked it. It has no noticeable smell to me at all. I didn't notice any effects on her. I combined it with Overdose and she went sex crazy. She kept saying, "What did you do to me?" while I fucked her. She got super wet, so wet that every time I thrust into her, it made a really loud, wet pussy fart sound. She told me she had over 30 orgasms. Pretty neat.

IF I may, how old is your girl, Savage?

Do you remember the dosage and application points you used for both?

Thanks!

(02-02-2016 10:35 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  I also got Alpha Maschio and LIIK.

I used the LIIK last night to see how my girlfriend reacted to it. She became extremely talky and happy. I was easily able to move this into a sexual vibe and made love for a while. I noticed that the self effects made me feel cool, calm, confident. It also made me feel so drowsy at one point that I continually dozed about 10 times for about 10-20 seconds while watching a movie with her.

I felt this way with A-1 heavy mixes before. I didn't become overly emotional, but she became very emotional after sex to the point where she was crying and I had to comfort her for a long time. She was crying about 3 things: she didn't know how to "talk dirty"(it's true), she was saying she was a bad lover and terrible at sex(she's great), and worried that she had gone too far into kink because she likes to do incest roleplay every day(her idea, not mine!)

She became really insecure in a similar way with a few others: SOB and Xist. Except with those, she was insecure about my possible infidelity. What mone could be amplifying her insecurities like this?

Don't know about Xist, but SOB has cops, and some women love it, and others accuse is my guess.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2016 11:13 PM by MMM.)
02-02-2016 11:13 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-03-2016 12:22 AM

(02-02-2016 11:13 PM)MMM Wrote:  IF I may, how old is your girl, Savage?

Do you remember the dosage and application points you used for both?

Thanks!

(02-02-2016 10:35 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  I also got Alpha Maschio and LIIK.

Don't know about Xist, but SOB has cops, and some women love it, and others accuse is my guess.

The SXD-9 I put on my neck only. Just one squirt. The Overdose I used one squirt as well, but I put it under my arms, on chest, and crotch. I divided up the squirt so each area had a small amount from one squirt, not a squirt for each area.

My girlfriend is 28 BTW

02-03-2016 12:22 AM

Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-03-2016 12:42 AM

I tried the Alpha Maschio this morning at work. I helped a cute receptionist move some boxes into an empty room. We lingered in the room together and she started a conversation with me. "Randy, you are so cool, I was afraid to talk to you." I asked her why she thought I was cool just to she what she'd say. "I don't know, but we(office girls) all think you are so cool." The whole time she is making intense eye contact and preening like crazy. I assured her that I was very friendly and she and the other girls are welcome to talk to me at any time.

Is this the Alpha Maschio? Or is this because I wore Voodoo yesterday? Either way it's cool.

02-03-2016 12:42 AM
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-03-2016 3:44 AM

(01-30-2016 4:48 AM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Ok, so recently I moved out of the USA and didn't take any mones with me.

I ordered quite a few. Most of them I haven't used before. So these are new experiences for me.

I guess I could put this in journals, but does anyone actually read those? I don't.

I should say that my girlfriend is extremely sensitive to pheromones. They noticeably alter her moods and thought patterns. She can become sexually aroused by smelling them. Anyone who is a doubter should see the effects on her. She'd make a great test subject!

Bad Wolf-Cologne smells just OK to me. My girlfriend really liked the scent. I didn't really notice any effects on others, but the self effects were pretty amazing. I felt like "the shit", a bad ass that could give a fuck about the rest of the world. I walked around like I was 10 feet tall, laughing at the losers and conformists all around me. I noticed I became really into whatever music was playing, even if it was shitty music, I was bobbing my head and moving my body sitting around at the office, blasting Prince and Nine Inch Nails on my headphones. These effects were noticeable every time, especially the music enhancement. It's almost drug-like in the way it changes your mood and perceptions.

2.Voodoo-AMAZING smell, I got complements on this from everybody. On the LAL website, it says Voodoo is for imprinting. It definitely works, but you must be careful using it, because the girl will be stuck in your mind as well. I wore it to work to see if there were any effects on others. I had to do a project with a girl at the office. she is shy, says awkward things, and really is very average looking. I had on the Voodoo during the project and was not really overly friendly. Later, going home, I couldn't get her out of my head. I kept imagining her face in my mind's eye, thinking about fucking her, and plotting to seduce her. Later that week, I noticed that she was drawn to me, whereas she had not been before. She can have some influence on who is put together on projects, because she is best friends with the girls that do this. Suddenly every project we were partners and were assigned seats together at all events and dinners. I'm relatively certain that this is not by chance. She starts asking me about my health and well-being, asking if I have a girlfriend, and bringing me tea to drink without my asking. I think this caused us to imprint on each other at the same time. I still keep thinking about her. I bet she does the same.

Overdose-I had not tried this one before because it is pretty expensive, but I decided to give it a try. I noticed no self effects, but it made my girlfriend go crazy sniffing me when I wore it. I took one squirt and dabbed a little under each arm, a little on my chest, and the rest on my neck. I got under the covers to let it heat up a little and when she came to bed, I told her I was wearing a new cologne, and to see if she liked it. She started sniffing me and got very aroused, looking like she was in ecstasy when she smelled it. We ended up fucking as usual.

Xist Oil-I love Xist and have used the spray for many years. I moved to a subtropical climate and went with the oil. I think it is only noticeable about 3 feet away max. It does hit very hard in the oil form. My girlfriend loved the Sultan's Oud smell and would always talk, talk, talk when I wore this. Always about how much she loved me but also questioning if I loved her the same as she loved me. It made me very talky as well in a truth serum kind of way. My self-censor button was turned off.

SOB Oil-Sex was pretty great with this, but it had negative emotional effects on my girlfriend. She told me that she thought she wasn't good enough for me(I'm not that great), always suspected I was cheating(I wasn't) and worrying openly about my commitment to her. I only use it on nights I am looking to have some wild sex, because it is pretty good for that.

Certo-This must be loaded with A-1. I would break down into tears when I wore this at more than 1 spray. It made me think that I had ruined my life by taking the new job and living as an expat. I bawled and bawled and she had to comfort me. I told her how much I loved her in every way I knew how until I was just bawling. I couldn't stop crying even though I was happy about telling her this. We held each other and she told me all this lovey-dovey stuff. Were were saying the sappiest stuff you can imagine to each other. Pretty soon, she was crying too. I had used another product heavy on A-1 and had some suicidal thoughts on it! I wasn't aware of this content in Certo until this episode.

Nude Alpha Gel-Another expensive product from LAL. This stuff is like catnip to my girlfriend. She will give me a tight hug and bury her nose in my neck without letting go when I use this. I don't notice any self-effects.

I have used many products over the years, but I have to say that LAL's stuff is on another level. They always have noticeable multi-layered effects. I don't know what goes into these products, but more than one I have tried has drug-like effects. The Asian for Non-Asian and Bad Wolf come to mind. I wish I knew...

every time I thrust into her, it made a really loud, wet pussy fart sound. She told me she had over 30 orgasms. Pretty neat. I am so worshipping you.
02-03-2016 3:44 AM
MMM

Rep Post

02-03-2016 8:19 AM

[/QUOTE]The SXD-9 I put on my neck only. Just one squirt. The Overdose I used one squirt as well, but I put it under my arms, on chest, and crotch. I divided up the squirt so each area had a small amount from one squirt, not a squirt for each area.

My girlfriend is 28 BTW[/quote]

How old are you? Under arms as in arm pits or as in biceps?

Mucho thanks! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2016 8:26 AM by MMM.)
02-03-2016 8:19 AM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-03-2016 9:33 PM

The SXD-9 I put on my neck only. Just one squirt. The Overdose I used one squirt as well, but I put it under my arms, on chest, and crotch. I divided up the squirt so each area had a small amount from one squirt, not a squirt for each area.

My girlfriend is 28 BTW[/quote]

How old are you? Under arms as in arm pits or as in biceps?

Mucho thanks! Hi
[/quote]

Armpits. She gets turned on when she smells my armpits and crotch. I guess it's my natural pheromones. So I can easily get her to take a whiff of anything new I try.

02-03-2016 9:33 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Just got my latest order in from AD and.... Sptsmed 4 2,486 01-31-2012 8:20 AM
Last Post: Mr Paradiso