Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Cohesion XS oil review
Aero-el
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 7 posts

My Cohesion XS oil review
03-19-2014 9:37 AM

Applications:
2 drops to the neck.

Effects on Self:
I don't notice any depression effect that some people report from being near A-1 products. I feel neutral.

Effects on others:
Hard for me to detect any noticeable effects. Personally, I find that I need to be around people wearing this for 30 mins or more, assuming it's at least room temperature and not cold. Some things I noticed were calmness and slowness.

Reaction 1:
White brunette female, age 28. I sit next to this girl that I like at church on a Sunday morning. The first half hour, not much. As the pastor kept talking, I started noticing little things like she's adjusting and re-adjusting her shirt. Then she plays with her hair nonstop until the sermon ends, so this was about at the 50 mins mark, out of a one hour service. After it ends and everyone is sitting around talking about the upcoming week, she's still sitting next to me and I see her applying chap stick and lip licking. I feel bad because we're in church and I have these nasty thoughts about her.

Reaction 2:
Two white females, both brunette, ages 25(?) and 29. Again at church, both stuck around to listen to me talk about the deadly effects of eating GMO foods. This one girl who wanted to go grocery shopping said "bye" like two times but stuck around to listen to me talk about my scientific findings of GMOs and how it effects our DNA. Only when I started leaving did they leave.

Reaction 3:
At a coffeehouse with friends. Two female acquaintances, one has a boyfriend and the other a husband, would hair flip when I sat in between them on this sofa. The married one, never does this around anyone. Sure, she'll tie her hair up every now and then, but she never hair flips. I don't know what to make of this, maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Bottom line:
When people say that A-1 is the "love hormone", it's true. I saw all sorts of preening signs: hair touching, lip licking, and smoothing of clothes. I didn't notice anything from males, but females, is always something. The only gripe I have is that this product takes FOREVER to produce any observable results, unless you're in hot climate. Then again, this is the oil version so that makes sense.
03-19-2014 9:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by scorpio69, Mars82, avi

Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2135
Thanks received:
2037 thanks in 943 posts

RE: My Cohesion XS oil review
03-20-2014 1:21 AM

I presume that the climate was cool/cold when you tried Cohesion oil?

Cohesion oil is not a fast hitter. The advantage of this is that it tends to creep up on your targets, making them feel that what they are feeling is a natural progression. In the face products sometimes produce LMR as the targets would immediately realize that they are doing something unnatural, or that their reactions are not normal. It's different with Cohesion oil (or any other oil blend for that matter). That's also the reason why there is more concentration of mones in oils as compared to sprays.

Another advantage is that they last longer than sprays.

As to the slow diffusion and limited projection, this can be both an advantage and a disadvantage. Disadvantageous because those outside your mone cloud would not be affected. However, it is also an advantage as nobody can steal your cloud, and it makes for a good intimate encounter due to the physical closeness with your target.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
03-20-2014 1:21 AM
Thanks given by avi
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 479
Thanks received:
584 thanks in 323 posts

03-20-2014 12:09 PM

Yep, just keep good distance and you'll be set. I've worn my Cohesion Oil (~2drops) almost daily at my workplace for past 4 months and have definitely seen effects. Basic fallout has developed and the such. It took around 2 weeks of usage before I noticed my female co-workers showing typical Androstadienone effects when interacting with me.
Self-effect wise, it does indeed calm me down when solo'd. Sometimes a faint headache, but nothing that'll get in my way.

I actually found it one of my fav products, so I went out to buy some straight Androstadienone , 25mcg/spray, from Steve and see how it compares to the Cohesion oil. Also there weren't, if any, reviews on Steve's singles yet, so it'd be nice to finally give some Smile
I would of bought Crush to test that out, but having straight Androstadienone in my arsenal of mones sounds like a better idea in the long run.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2014 12:11 PM by XyzN.)
03-20-2014 12:09 PM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 65 posts

04-06-2014 7:13 PM

I didn't see fallout with these though I need to test it more extensively. Definitely weakens NA considerably. Women are comfortable around you but not because they like you but because you're seen as a harmless little nobody. It's the comfort you get from being around a suck-up. Great way to get friendzoned fast.
Guys will completely disrespect you especially if you have something they don't have. e.g. the girl, best seat in the house, etc....

I'm sticking with straight Androstadienone for now.
04-06-2014 7:13 PM
Thanks given by boyscout73
Aero-el
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 7 posts

04-07-2014 1:55 AM

(03-20-2014 1:21 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  I presume that the climate was cool/cold when you tried Cohesion oil?
Yeah, the temperature is starting to warm up as it's going into Spring. But at the time it was still Winter and cool/cold.

(04-06-2014 7:13 PM)ppHamelin Wrote:  Women are comfortable around you but not because they like you but because you're seen as a harmless little nobody. It's the comfort you get from being around a suck-up. Great way to get friendzoned fast.
Don't want her too comfortable because then we get friendzoned, but then if they're uncomfortable we end up in the creepzone. It's a careful balance.

After that review post, I have been collecting data from using other mones and haven't touched my Cohesion lately. Might get back into it once I start dating again.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 1:56 AM by Aero-el.)
04-07-2014 1:55 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Review of Xist + cohesion in3deep 12 5,583 03-29-2015 4:20 AM
Last Post: in3deep
  Cohesion Review thegentleman 15 4,830 05-27-2013 1:40 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
Its My Birthday! Review: Cohesion and Evolve silvermist 15 8,199 01-14-2013 5:35 AM
Last Post: terry0400-40
  Ascend and Cohesion Oil Review Six 8 5,779 11-04-2012 2:49 PM
Last Post: Six
  Review of Vibe, Bliss and Cohesion for Women pherogal 0 1,321 09-07-2012 7:41 PM
Last Post: pherogal