Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Apex Conundrum...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My Apex Conundrum...
09-21-2017 3:05 PM

Okay. I have enough $$ in my allowance for two Apex products. I am running low on Core, M3X, Dionysos, Imprint and Solomon's Attar.

I am leaning towards M3X and Imprint but can't decide for sure because I have really been burning through Core and Dionysos is just plain fun for going out (especially when paired with Core or Imprint).

Looking for some input. Which two would you get and why? Thanks!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-21-2017 3:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spider-mone

Rep Post

RE: My Apex Conundrum...
09-21-2017 3:19 PM

(09-21-2017 3:05 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Okay. I have enough $$ in my allowance for two Apex products. I am running low on Core, M3X, Dionysos, Imprint and Solomon's Attar.

I am leaning towards M3X and Imprint but can't decide for sure because I have really been burning through Core and Dionysos is just plain fun for going out (especially when paired with Core or Imprint).

Definitely restock core. It''s easy to wear and the mone I've gotten the most Deer in the headlights with .... and it pairs well with everything. Now that you mention it ... I'm also running low .. lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
09-21-2017 3:19 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-21-2017 3:35 PM

(09-21-2017 3:05 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Okay. I have enough $$ in my allowance for two Apex products. I am running low on Core, M3X, Dionysos, Imprint and Solomon's Attar.

M3X Imprint are great and I've read reports they work synergistically too.

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1)
2)

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
09-21-2017 3:35 PM
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-21-2017 4:52 PM

Snoop, are we choosing from just those or anything apex? If anything, have tried Tusc or Titan? Not as experienced as you but both have given me some nice attention when worn.

BTW your posts made me order some Iso. Lovin it.
09-21-2017 4:52 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-21-2017 4:57 PM

(09-21-2017 4:52 PM)DtheGreek Wrote:  Snoop, are we choosing from just those or anything apex? If anything, have tried Tusc or Titan? Not as experienced as you but both have given me some nice attention when worn.

BTW your posts made me order some Iso. Lovin it.

I have Titan but I'm not running low on that one (yet). I have a sample vial of Tusc that I really need to try out but I've been having so much fun with the other stuff. That's why I was looking restocking some of those.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-21-2017 4:57 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

09-21-2017 6:18 PM

M3X and Core. ;-)

I use to not be fond of Core thinking it was middle of the road, but now I know when it works for me. Back in June are started using it again solo and experimented with my new found skills and experience doing research and development with many different items in the pheromone world.

I use to deploy Core with 2 sprays - because it was better than what I was doing before that. With a lot more time, experience and focus...

I now go with one spray of Core to the side of my neck and one spray of something else on the other, like M3X, but there are some options I like. Never mixed on the app point or overlap anymore. Core has a high diffusion rate on me so now use lotion (but not not just any lotion) on my neck, let it dry and then spray 1 of Core, but it really is optimal for me with something else.

I prefer unscented, but Arc scent would be my choice if I choose scented.

I'll try to post in my Journal some new things I've discovered to use with mones and what I've been up to.

M3X is still my favorite. Even over Forex test option with some Las Vegas business trip added. I have a lot of info obtained over this past six months, I can't wait to share. :-)

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
09-21-2017 6:18 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-21-2017 6:40 PM

I agree with Core. It's one of the best all rounder in the market at the moment. And it pairs with anything. Good luck Snoop. Smile

Androooo. Good to see ya. Haven't seen ya for a while. Was wondering what happened to ya. Smile
09-21-2017 6:40 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-21-2017 7:29 PM

(09-21-2017 6:18 PM)Androcles Wrote:  M3X and Core. ;-)

I prefer unscented, but Arc scent would be my choice if I choose scented.

I'll try to post in my Journal some new things I've discovered to use with mones and what I've been up to.

M3X is still my favorite. Even over Forex test option with some Las Vegas business trip added. I have a lot of info obtained over this past six months, I can't wait to share. :-)

Thanks for the input! Looking forward to reading your adventures!

I have Titan in Arc scent and actually really like the scent a lot. I am leaning towards Core for sure but I'm still on the fence for my other choice right now.

09-21-2017 7:29 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-21-2017 7:40 PM

Core and M3X are pretty hard to beat.

I like Imprint, and it combines well with both. But If I had to pick 2 out of 3 (hopefully I never will) it would be M3X and Core.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
09-21-2017 7:40 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-22-2017 1:51 PM

M3X hands down. I can't figure core out so I will take some of the tips here and re-try.
Imprint seems very much like GOA.
I
like Imprint better because I can spray. I think they both have Androstadienone and my reaction to Androstadienone happens after it hits my skin so that is why I use Imprint on clothes.

But they overlap so much, I would try Core. I am very eager to see how you get it to work.

Only thing I'll say about Imprint vs GOA is that it had effects on guys and gals. Whereas my GOA mainly works like a gal charmer.

So Core + M3X.

I say buy M3X while it is good!
09-22-2017 1:51 PM

Share This Thread