Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Apex Conundrum...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My Apex Conundrum...
09-23-2017 8:58 PM

Alrighty. I am going to pull the trigger on Core and M3X in Fury scent even though I'd normally get it unscented. I figure life is too short not to try new things, right? Yes

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-23-2017 8:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-24-2017 3:53 AM

(09-23-2017 8:58 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Alrighty. I am going to pull the trigger on Core and M3X in Fury scent even though I'd normally get it unscented. I figure life is too short not to try new things, right? Yes

Haaaail to the yeah. Smile
09-24-2017 3:53 AM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-24-2017 4:57 AM

(09-23-2017 8:58 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Alrighty. I am going to pull the trigger on Core and M3X in Fury scent even though I'd normally get it unscented. I figure life is too short not to try new things, right? Yes

yea, Snoop, ya gonna like those awesome single AND in combo. That scent is okay...I got my Apex products in that one...I kinda find it like a Cool Water/GIT like scent...somewhat similar to the LAL Wolf...though not quite.

For me, my Loewe 7 pairs well (almost seamless) with Fury scent (if I need extra cover, though I don't spray on app points..rather on clothes or nearby), though I think that any postmodern lighter fougere that has a lavender top (maybe with fruit notes, especially apple/ozonic) with woody, musky base notes will work with Fury. I think Fury performs better in warmer weather, though it still came through for me in somewhat cooler temps as well.

Good Luck and looking forward to your adventures!

my preferred 'supplement' cover with Fury scent:

I also imagine something like Aubusson Homme would work as well, since it has a somewhat cinnamon/apple pie opening which I detect in Fury.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017 4:58 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
09-24-2017 4:57 AM

Share This Thread