Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Alpha Dream Experience
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 23 posts

My Alpha Dream Experience
06-10-2016 2:51 PM

Hi guys. So I finally received my order so thought I'd create this thread to highlight my Alpha Dream experiences.

I ordered Corpo, L2Kv1 and Glace all unscented. I also got 2 AM samples (scented and unscented) to try.

Quickly shipped and well packaged. The bottle quality is amazing.

Day 1:

Sprayed 2 sprays of Corpo, 1 on wrists and 1 on neck this morning at work. Felt a slight head rush but not sure if i had any other self effects.

Didn't really notice any obvious IOIs that were out of the ordinary as people are generally friendly with me anyway. I did find myself more quick witted than usual.

At the end if work I gave my wrists and neck a quick wash and did 2 sprays of L2k before going out for a few drinks. Again no majorly noticeable self effects or obvious IOIs although yet again I found myself being quick witted and cracking jokes more than normal. I also felt a lot calmer than usual.

I stopped off at the shops on.the way home so thought I'd try 2 sprays of glace and 1 more of L2K before i went in. Apart from a girl semingly following me around with her boyfriend (could be a coincidence) and me feeling like opening with others, nothing significant to broadcast.

Looks like i may need to increase the dosage or possibly use mixes. Any suggestions? I'll keep testing and feedback on this thread. Need to test the AM samples too.

I'm ordering Wolf, Hypnotica and Nude soon followed by possible orders of M3X, New Pheromone Additive, P130 and some pheromone treasure products. There's so many i want to try!

Currently owned
  • Alpha Dream: Corpo. Glace, L2K v1. 2016. 2 scented samples of AM
  • LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude. AVand BW samples

What i want to try next
  • Apex: M3X, Core
  • Pheromone XS: Taboo, Xist, Cohesion
  • Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Alpha Treasure and various others!
06-10-2016 2:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 606
Thanks received:
1707 thanks in 671 posts

RE: My Alpha Dream Experience
06-10-2016 3:05 PM

(06-10-2016 2:51 PM)jjmoons Wrote:  I stopped off at the shops on.the way home so thought I'd try 2 sprays of glace and 1 more of L2K before i went in. Apart from a girl semingly following me around with her boyfriend (could be a coincidence) and me feeling like opening with others, nothing significant to broadcast.

how many women did you approach and talk to while you were at the shops?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
06-10-2016 3:05 PM
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 23 posts

06-10-2016 3:10 PM

I had no intention to in this instance ( most were with partners anyway) I wanted to see if there were any out of the norm effects such as deer in headlights or staring. but i.had to consider that their focus was on their shop too so could be why!

Currently owned

What i want to try next
06-10-2016 3:10 PM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1707 thanks in 671 posts

06-10-2016 3:14 PM

(06-10-2016 3:10 PM)jjmoons Wrote:  I had no intention to in this instance ( most were with partners anyway) I wanted to see if there were any out of the norm effects such as deer in headlights or staring. but i.had to consider that their focus was on their shop too so could be why!

mones work best when you interact with people. you will be mostly disappointed and think mones don't work if all you do is walk around looking at people for ioi's. considering that their focus is on shopping is just an excuse to not approach. next time, make yourself the focus, make them forget they are there to shop and then watch the magic of the mones you're wearing

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
06-10-2016 3:14 PM
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 23 posts

06-10-2016 3:19 PM

I was interacting with people all day at work and during drinks with people i don't normally speak with at work as they're in different departments however no different to.my usual.experience of meeting someone properly for the first time. I get on well with most people and i think i performed exactly the same as i would of done without mones except for the fact i was quick witted ( hitting back on playful insults)
Also forgot to mention i interact with between 100-200 people on a daily basis!

Currently owned

What i want to try next
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 3:21 PM by jjmoons.)
06-10-2016 3:19 PM

Androcles - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 1192
Thanks received:
846 thanks in 288 posts

06-10-2016 3:22 PM

Are you using cologne or scents? Try some colognes. It really helps. I spray on the back of my neck but put mones on my arms during warmer weather. It's my way. I works for me. When I used Alpha Dreams, I had success when talking to people. Are you looking for attraction? L2K worked best for me in the day. I use to use 3 sprays of Glace and 1 spray of AM at night to clubs/bars but I had to do all the talking initially. I use other products for attraction, but we are talking about Alpha Dreams here.

Only Certo worked on Asian girls out these products. Glace can be fun with guys at work. I attracted hispanic and Afro-American women when rolling with Glance and AM. But that was 2 years ago. I moved on because I prefer attractions. But I still recommend using scents and covers like colognes or body spray. L2K is my favorite from AD. I like it. I use to use 3 sprays but I'm out right now. I'm 41, half-asian/half-whit btw... I like most women, young or older as long as they are not too shy and intelligent. I can't handle ditzzy and dumb, unless drunk, and I sniffed to much copulins. :-)

Take 3 sprays of L2K: 1 to the back of neck and 2 to forearms. Put on some fragrance and go to StarBucks and tell me what happens. I'll come back to your post.

I never used Corpo.

For attention or attraction:

Designer Fragrances:
1. YSL La Nuit
2. CH Men (great scent for clubbing)
3. Perry Ellis 'M' affordable, but smells like golden sex. I mean euphoria.
4. Tierry Mugler 'Pure Malt' or 'Pure Havane'
5. Dior Homme Intense
6. D & G the One

Body Sprays:
BOD MAN 'Fresh Guy' - The best with mones in my opinion. Oil or spray mones. This is a golden GEM!!! and cheap.
BOD MAN 'Black'
BOD MAN 'Heroic'
06-10-2016 3:22 PM
Thanks given by DssMaster
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1707 thanks in 671 posts

06-10-2016 3:23 PM

(06-10-2016 3:19 PM)jjmoons Wrote:  I was interacting with people all day at work and during drinks with people i don't normally speak with at work as they're in different departments however no different to.my usual.experience of meeting someone properly for the first time. I get on well with most people and i think i performed exactly the same as i would of done without mones except for the fact i was quick witted ( hitting back on playful insults)
Also forgot to mention i interact with between 100-200 people on a daily basis!

my bad ... as you were

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2365
Thanks received:
2827 thanks in 1392 posts

If you don't get obvious IOI's from AM it means the product is substandard.. AM is known to be one of the greatest IOI generators . From my good 2014 bottle I don't even have to smile just walk down a corridor in a mall or something and heads turn.. Keep in mind dressed the exact same way with AM 2016 and no IOI.

I'm not incredibly hot stuff either so its the AM.. I'm 5'8.5" , 166 lbs , 46...

The 2014 bottle worked incredibly well.. I think it was even better than earlier years... The 2015 + versions were all screwed up..

I'll ration my AM like fine liquor but once the juice is gone I don't see myself using AM 2016 (which I have BTW)..

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 3:25 PM by dsouza.)
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 23 posts

06-10-2016 3:26 PM

(06-10-2016 3:23 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  my bad ... as you were

Obviously I do.agree that in the shop situation i will probably not notice anything without initiating conversation so.it is something I will look into. I don't normally flirt in shops!

Currently owned

What i want to try next

Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1707 thanks in 671 posts

(06-10-2016 3:23 PM)dsouza Wrote:  If you don't get obvious IOI's from AM it means the product is substandard.. AM is known to be one of the greatest IOI generators . From my good 2014 bottle I don't even have to smile just walk down a corridor in a mall or something and heads turn.. Keep in mind dressed the exact same way with AM 2016 and no IOI.

I'm not incredibly hot stuff either so its the AM.. I'm 5'8.5" , 166 lbs , 46...

I rarely get ioi's or deer in headlights. I only notice the mones working after I start interacting with people

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  8/13/16 Review of Alpha Donna By Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 1,365 09-04-2016 7:52 PM
Last Post: Sarafina
  8-27-16 Review of Light Copulin Essence from Alpha Dream Honeycake 0 791 08-27-2016 8:03 AM
Last Post: Honeycake
  8/27/16 Review of Achar by Alpha Dream Honeycake 0 900 08-27-2016 7:53 AM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Spray Volume of Alpha Dream 5mL & 36mL Atomizers dbot 9 9,953 08-21-2015 1:40 PM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  Ordering from Alpha Dream Boss 9 3,872 04-15-2015 1:29 PM
Last Post: Alifmoekti