Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Must Watch! Shark Tank - Friday May 12
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Must Watch! Shark Tank - Friday May 12
05-09-2017 8:32 PM

(05-09-2017 8:28 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Yes, all my friends who I've introduced have not been very interested or curious, even when I'm giving it to them for free. It's become a hobby for zero or the 10 (off the top of my head) guys who I've given some too.

Are we the weird ones then? Smile

Ever since I saw Max Keeble's Big Move when I was a kid I became interested in pheromones. The scene where the hot professor openes a bottle of pheromones and all the boys go crazy. It just made sense to me.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-09-2017 8:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-09-2017 8:34 PM

(05-09-2017 8:32 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Are we the weird ones then? Smile

Ever since I saw Max Keeble's Big Move when I was a kid I became interested in pheromones. The scene where the hot professor openes a bottle of pheromones and all the boys go crazy. It just made sense to me.

It made sense to me too when I saw oceans 13.

My friend who works in car sales is the closest to hobbyist in my circle. He just uses BW and succesful. I asked him what he thinks of my pheromone usage, whether it's weird, manipulative, etc and he just said it smells good and I think it works.

Mones are like a realm of the mind people don't want to open

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-09-2017 8:34 PM

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-10-2017 9:38 AM

For me, episodes of Shark Tank like this one can invariably lead to the "rabbit hole" effect. Dude sees the commercial and looks into other products, starting with Google and finds our little alcove of the internet. He's a chemist by trade and starts making products on his own after sampling the competition at our unbeknownst guidance. Figured he can do it better but he's a wannabe "shark" and figures it's a virtually untapped market. Gouges is with fake claims and great advertisiing. Product goes main stream. Used chemicals not properly sourced or researched. Someone gets cancer. Sues him. Here come the regulations.

Anyone who has seen the show knows that any Tom, Dick, or Harry who goes on the show, regardless of whatever deal they make, if there is a market that watches, they find each other and the show bumps sales. Sometimes hugely. Im worried about the 1% looking to make it big. That could cause quite a change, almost overnight.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2017 9:38 AM by Spars.)
05-10-2017 9:38 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-10-2017 9:53 AM

(05-10-2017 9:38 AM)Spars Wrote:  For me, episodes of Shark Tank like this one can invariably lead to the "rabbit hole" effect. Dude sees the commercial and looks into other products, starting with Google and finds our little alcove of the internet. He's a chemist by trade and starts making products on his own after sampling the competition at our unbeknownst guidance. Figured he can do it better but he's a wannabe "shark" and figures it's a virtually untapped market. Gouges is with fake claims and great advertisiing. Product goes main stream. Used chemicals not properly sourced or researched. Someone gets cancer. Sues him. Here come the regulations.

Anyone who has seen the show knows that any Tom, Dick, or Harry who goes on the show, regardless of whatever deal they make, if there is a market that watches, they find each other and the show bumps sales. Sometimes hugely. Im worried about the 1% looking to make it big. That could cause quite a change, almost overnight.

I have the same fear too....Or the wife who now believes in pheromones and throws out all of the mones.

The regulator...the politician. I hope the people on this forum who say nothing will happen except a bump in sales for every company is right.

Yes, other roll outs have happened but you never know which one will be the straw.

Not that crack and pheromones are related, but I remember when an article or two got Congress to change the sentencing laws between powdered cocaine and crack....even when research didn't justify it. "Tough on Crime" is what they called it.

My paranoia also comes because I am in an industry where regulations change all the time because one politician heard something and the entire market has to change so that they can score political points.

Pheromones could be different....I guess we have to wait and see. I really hope I'm wrong on this one.
05-10-2017 9:53 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

05-10-2017 10:00 AM

I've got a feeling that Adam's approach with the Sharks wasn't the run of the mill "Spray it on and get laid", but more of a "wash your hair with it and feel more sexy, confident and gain greater attention". Remember he is pushing his women's hair care line to the Sharks, and not the Athena 10X type hype.

I guess we'll know in a couple of days though.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with a guaranteed 100% fatality rate
05-10-2017 10:00 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-10-2017 10:24 AM

(05-10-2017 9:38 AM)Spars Wrote:  For me, episodes of Shark Tank like this one can invariably lead to the "rabbit hole" effect. Dude sees the commercial and looks into other products, starting with Google and finds our little alcove of the internet. He's a chemist by trade and starts making products on his own after sampling the competition at our unbeknownst guidance. Figured he can do it better but he's a wannabe "shark" and figures it's a virtually untapped market. Gouges is with fake claims and great advertisiing. Product goes main stream. Used chemicals not properly sourced or researched. Someone gets cancer. Sues him. Here come the regulations.

Pheromones have been around for....centuries...since the dawn of man.

Commercial interest in the western world has peaked recently though. The word "pheromone" was coined by Peter Karlson and Martin Lüscher in 1959.

It was 1981 when Andron by Jovan was commercially introduced. Nothing earth shattering has happened in the pheromone world since 1981.

[Image: nd.28601.jpg]

Pheromones have appeared in internationally distributed movies like Oceans 13 (as BigDickBandit420 pointed out earlier) and popular TV shows like The Big Band Theory. In fact there was a whole movie dedicated to pheromones...Love Potion#9.

I doubt that 9 minutes on a TV show is going to change the pheromone world as we know it.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-10-2017 10:24 AM

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-10-2017 10:44 AM

I doubt so, too. It's a long shot, as you point out. Mr Mark also has a valid point. I feel that main stream media is more influential, now more then ever. Google makes many things too easy to "research" and I feel like I've pulled a few threads over the last three years to lead me down many rabbit holes. Im no different than any other channel surfer, in a lot of ways. I could totally see myself headed down that hole from an episode of shark tank. My intentions are different and I'm no chemist looking to strike gold, but that doesn't mean they aren't out there.

If anybody hears the word pheromones following this episode in your day to day, report it here. Sound good?

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2017 10:45 AM by Spars.)
05-10-2017 10:44 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-10-2017 10:58 AM

(05-10-2017 10:44 AM)Spars Wrote:  I doubt so, too. It's a long shot, as you point out. Mr Mark also has a valid point. I feel that main stream media is more influential, now more then ever. Google makes many things too easy to "research" and I feel like I've pulled a few threads over the last three years to lead me down many rabbit holes. Im no different than any other channel surfer, in a lot of ways. I could totally see myself headed down that hole from an episode of shark tank. My intentions are different and I'm no chemist looking to strike gold, but that doesn't mean they aren't out there.

If anybody hears the word pheromones following this episode in your day to day, report it here. Sound good?

I almost forgot the most recent reference to Pheromones in the media...Gotham! Gotham averages 3.3 million viewers per week. Poison Ivy's shtick is to use pheromones to influence people. Poison Ivy is in 12 episodes of Gotham and uses her pheromone perfume often on the show.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-10-2017 10:58 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-10-2017 11:48 AM

(05-10-2017 10:58 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I almost forgot the most recent reference to Pheromones in the media...Gotham! Gotham averages 3.3 million viewers per week. Poison Ivy's shtick is to use pheromones to influence people. Poison Ivy is in 12 episodes of Gotham and uses her pheromone perfume often on the show.

Right, but a woman using pheromones to manipulate a man is completely acceptable under the current norms. For a man to use pheromones to manipulate a woman is "...evil, terrible, and literally rape." That is why I am somewhat concerned about legislation, now.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2017 11:48 AM by BarefootOxford.)
05-10-2017 11:48 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-10-2017 12:22 PM

(05-10-2017 11:48 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  ...That is why I am somewhat concerned about legislation, now.

There is no legislation. It's only in your mind. You imagine cologne legislation as a possible future.

Like I said before powerful perfumes have been around for centuries. Why not ban mini skirts and bikini wearing in public also.

05-10-2017 12:22 PM

Share This Thread