Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Must Watch! Shark Tank - Friday May 12
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Must Watch! Shark Tank - Friday May 12
05-05-2017 8:10 PM

My fear is that some over zealous politician will decide to make Pheromones his/her next crusade so to speak.....Shark Tank is prime time with a lot of viewers who probably have never heard of pheromones or Dial Magnetic.

I could be over reaching, but how far a reach is it that some of the components we like get re-designated or banned entirely by a politician looking to score points?

I hope it doesn't happen.....I wouldn't put it past some politicians.
05-05-2017 8:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-05-2017 8:12 PM

If pheromones get banned, can the pheromone companies re-start their company in a different country where mones aren't illegal?
05-05-2017 8:12 PM

kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2017 2:49 AM

Lol........ It should be interesting conversation. Pheromones are main stream for years. LAL is selling it on amazon. If you are going to say about mass adoption. Nope. I am pessimistic about it. People expect pheromones as AXE effect. It is not magic. Thus, people will be disappointed.

Only few people will be interested. The term is coined for years and ridiculed for years. I don't think main stream perfume industry will work on this. They will ridicule it to keep their products to be safe.

There would be surge for few days and then all settle down. People in general don't care about being like or progress. They only want to get things on silver platter without efforts.

No politician will ban pheromone either. There is no proven harm in the society due to pheromones. I have not seen a single report of use of pheromones harming anyone. It is also costly to use pheromones. Thus, masses will be far away.
05-06-2017 2:49 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-06-2017 3:08 AM

(05-06-2017 2:49 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Lol........ It should be interesting conversation. Pheromones are main stream for years. LAL is selling it on amazon. If you are going to say about mass adoption. Nope. I am pessimistic about it. People expect pheromones as AXE effect. It is not magic. Thus, people will be disappointed.

Only few people will be interested. The term is coined for years and ridiculed for years. I don't think main stream perfume industry will work on this. They will ridicule it to keep their products to be safe.

There would be surge for few days and then all settle down. People in general don't care about being like or progress. They only want to get things on silver platter without efforts.

No politician will ban pheromone either. There is no proven harm in the society due to pheromones. I have not seen a single report of use of pheromones harming anyone. It is also costly to use pheromones. Thus, masses will be far away.

I agree and it's happened in the past when a big movie shows pheromone usage

Viewership will probably be 5 million or maybe 5 and a half cuz it's the season finale.

They've been losing viewers too.

Compare this with that Oceans 13, which grossed over $300,000,000 world wide.

And they did $50,000,000 in DVD sales

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2017 3:09 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
05-06-2017 3:08 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2017 3:29 AM

Yes, our fears may be overblown. I remember when Erox released their perfume in the mid 1990s (of course, now we know that it contained est) to much fanfare, it didn't really catch on. I remember since the 1980s, pheromones were being advertised in the back of many magazines, yet it never really caught on with the masses.

Of course, there may be some new acolytes who take a keen interest and this segment may decide to pursue this hobby....much like us.
05-06-2017 3:29 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-09-2017 10:14 AM

Awww, you are all forgetting that they stepping in close proximity probably doused in some powerful mones and you know what happens next... the amygdala gets hit and game over the sharks will be handing over money.

Growing up Coty wild musk was everywhere, andron, all sorts of scent amplifiers and pheromone analogs etc. I would say the growth in mones has to be exponential and and will ebb and flow but expect it to take off pretty steadily. The gains we enjoyed will be somewhat eroded.

I've already seen and smelled it. I think back 14 years and the amount of mone I smelled in casual passing was 1/100th of what I bump into nowadays. Still a tiny fraction of the population but growing.

What is more exciting is the potential crazy molecular/compound research potential with neurosteroids. Think about pain med evolution - morphine, fentanyl, Carfentanil... smaller and smaller and more effective.

Until there is a direct link between death, cancer or rape, they aren't likely to be outlawed but I would expect regulation around claims. Probably the worse thing to happen will be the lawsuit potential to shut down mid-sized players. Some kid commits suicide after inhaling Androstadienone ... some girl gets breast cancer, some woman claims rape.... it will be interesting to see if it ever reaches that level.
05-09-2017 10:14 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-09-2017 10:38 AM

The show was probably taped a few months ago.

The Sharks generally don't like backing products that do not have solid science/research to back them up.

They also generally also don't like products that are not patented or can be easily copied.

It's a good look (no pun) for Brad and Laid Brand. I wish them well. I remember testing/trying several Laid Brand products about five years ago.

[Image: laid-brand-shark-tank.jpg]

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-09-2017 10:38 AM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

05-09-2017 1:24 PM

(05-09-2017 10:38 AM)Paradox Wrote:  

The show was probably taped a few months ago.

It's a good look (no pun) for Brad and Laid Brand. I wish them well. I remember testing/trying several Laid Brand products about five years ago.

You mean Adam, Brad is with Hax.

I think it was back in September or maybe October that Adam told me he was going to be on Shark Tank, but asked me not to say anything at the time.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
05-09-2017 1:24 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-09-2017 1:42 PM

(05-09-2017 1:24 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  You mean Adam, Brad is with Hax.

I think it was back in September or maybe October that Adam told me he was going to be on Shark Tank, but asked me not to say anything at the time.

Ha! Yes, Adam. I guess we will see in three days what the repercussions are. Most entrepreneurs who appear on Shark Tank report a sharp increase in sales. Even if they don't get a deal the exposure alone drives sales.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-09-2017 1:42 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-09-2017 2:04 PM

Well, LAID brand only seems to make hair based products (correct me if I'm wrong). Their attention on Shark Tank will cause an influx of google searches for pheromones so we may see an increased activity here. I pray that pheromones don't become mainstream. All we need is a bunch of morons going around spraying glace everywhere.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-09-2017 2:04 PM

Share This Thread