Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More Metro and More Sexual, brought to you by LAID!
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
790 thanks in 278 posts

Thumbs Up More Metro and More Sexual, brought to you by LAID!
08-07-2012 1:23 AM

I tried LAID Hair Paste many times and liked the magic contained within it. I would use it way more often than do now but sensitivity to Androstadienone makes me more reluctant than I need to be.

There doesn't need to be a dispute of how good of a product the hair paste is. Just like how socials work better when sprayed on hair, LAID Hair Paste brings that experience in a set and forget kind of way. Try this out a nice hot warm day and break a sweat or two. Compared to other products that I've tried, I love that LAID Hair Paste has a medium hold on shorter length hair and lends my hair a natural look as opposed to the extremely exaggerated bed head look that the others can give me.

I've tried from the likes of Got2B, Axe, American Crew, Paul Mitchell, and all the other Department store brands so I know what I'm looking for when I look for hair style products. LAID beats the shit out of many of these other items and stands out as a "Top Shelf" hair care product.

LAID Hair Paste effects: I'm not going to recount every single hit I've received but I will break this down to a general observation that I've had from strangers, co-workers and friends alike. LAID is abundant in Androstadienone and DHEAS. So you have the immediate comfort from women. The enormous mood lift, beautification and reduced social rejection from the DHEAS.

The hair paste also has a casual Alpha signature with moderate to heavy sexual undertones depending on how long it's been left on your head and how active you've been. The Alpha V.I.P. respect effect is comparable to the likes of Wolf and Corpo. A likable person who's opinion matters to others. I can't count the number of approval seeking behaviour I saw with it on. I also noticed people respected my personal space.

July 25th

Priority of the day:

1. Go to the post office and mail out a pheromone package to my skeptical good-looking best friend (Hey, don't judge me on my bromance assholes! ) who lives in Kansas City. The package contained, Laid Hair Paste, Sample of Alfa Maschio, and Love-scent pheromone gels. He's going to be in for a new world of discovery Smile
  2. Pick up this Fixed geared bike in Manhattan from a Craigslist seller.

Prelude

Work my way out of bed and shower as quickly as I can so I can leave and accomplish something while there is still sunlight to this nice hot and humid day. I'm decide what I'm going to wear.

Looking good on a budget

1. (30x30)

Open the pheromone drawer and look through my collection. "Luomo Amore?" Nah.... "Corporativo?" Nah..... "Glace or Certo?" Nah...... "New single molecule mix?" Nah.... . Oh well, I'm fine being naked today. I grab a Laid Hair Paste bottle and the other stuff for my friend's and was about to put them in the packaging box when I decided to open the Hair Paste bottle just for the smell. *sniff* *sniff* *deep sniff*. It smells great and it bring a smile to my face. "Fuck it" *scoops a heaping quartered size pile of the paste*. "That's what you get for being skeptical, taking your first dibs, motherfucker" I smirked to myself in that thought, while applying the hair paste to my hair. Get the package ready, grab my beater bike and make my way to the post office and get the package mailed off.

After mailing my package out, I decide that I'm heading off to the city to pick up this sweet bike. Walking on the streets, self effects from the DHEAS in LAID is hitting me with about equal intensity of the times I remember getting a football or object getting thrown to my nuts. It's abundant alright and it keeps this smile plastered on this handsome face. I love the DHEAS mood lift. Get elbowed in the face with some happiness you cynical asshole! 25 mcg of it on as a single molecule leaves me feeling like I'm dancing as if no one is watching me. I'm feeling that same way right now.

On the train, I'm just listening to the music. Don't feel like being the center of the universe today. Good mood and listening to some funky bleep-bloop music on the train. I am sitting directly across this older MILF spanish lady. Androgynous short haircut with a perky body. She avoided looking at my direction and seemed to be tense when she did. I also see this interracial couple with their little baby to the left of me. Skinny but good looking young asian mother with tall beer gut white guy with a beard. Good looking couple with the cutest 1 year old hapa daughter on the train. The baby kept looking in my direction and kept smiling at me. Here I was, trying to put on that serious staight face and read my . I blame that damn baby for being so cute and friendly towards me. So I did what any adult would do. Wave back and play peek-a-boo and give this baby some attention. Eventually, the couple got to their stop and got off. On their way out, I just look at the Dad straight in his eye and gave him that man nod of respect and recognition. He reciprocated and did the same. As he was carrying his baby girl, the baby looks at me and smiled at me for the last time and waved "Good bye" to me. That nearly killed me. I think the Hair Paste is working it's magic. I waved back and was like "Goodbye beautiful!!"

The Spanish lady across from me then laughs and comments "That baby is soo adorable, right?" She leads the conversation with me. It starts off like that Alpha-Androstenol kind of conversation where it's just chatter with no substance. I wasn't genuinely interested or paying much attention to her. It wasn't until she said something to the likes of, "Yeah, I think it's a result of social conditioning that people come off like that....".

In my head, fireworks exploded and I was thinking "ZOMG DID YOU JUST USE THOSE BIG WORD?!?!?!? NOW YOU"RE SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE". I immediately lean forward and start engaging her much more eagerly with interest. "I agree and disagree with you, society does condition people in certain ways but I think it's more relevant to say it's just being here. "Ironic that we have an open and diverse culture bringing us and yet separating us all at the same time?"."

She wasn't able to hear this line at first due to the noise from the moving train so she gets up and hesitantly approaches me to sits down next to me to talk. I flash her a smile to put her at ease and repeat myself. "As I was saying.....". Our conversation flow, charted from Zombies, Pop culture, Education, Life stories, to me explaining to her how to make sound effects used in movies (I was a Recording Arts grad) . Turns out she's a married woman with 2 kids that are a few years younger than me. How she still manage to look decent, I'm wondering. At times, I noticed the way she mirrored my body language and how she laughed at my jokes even when I didn't find them too funny at times. She seemed perceptive to my body language and the intonations of my voice which was great cause I had nothing to hide from her. We were on the same wavelength and I felt myself becoming more and more attracted to her as I got to know her better. Was not expecting that but I had a mental boner for her by the time the ride ended.

The train gets to my stop and I bid her farewell. She smiles and puts her hands on my forearm and says "Bye baby, it was a pleasure talking you". I tell her "Likewise" and reach in for a hug only to be kissed on the cheek by her. I don't normally go for the kiss greeting when meeting strangers (unless they are European) so it came as a surprise to me.

I'm at my job right now picking up my paycheck. The craigslist seller is waiting outside and I'm being reprimanded by my two managers. Lately, I've been slacking at my job. My job keeps my physically active with very few moments of downtime as a server ( I work at night). Seems as of lately, nothing is keeping me happy. Consume, make money, socialize and party and have fun, consume, life is starting to feel like a soap opera that runs ad nauseum. This feeling of discontent is spilling at work.

The conversation goes something like:
Manager A: "What's this that I've been hearing about you fucking up lately?"
Manager B: "Yeah, I've heard that on last week, you did this and that and this thing"
Manager A: "Whats going on ZeroSix, you care to explain yourself unless we've got something figured out all wrong here"
Me: "Well you see....about that incident...... it happened cause....." *on the verge of stuttering*

I'm thinking in my head as I was about to give them my "excuse". I don't like the way it's coming out, it makes me look bad if I have to try hard in defending myself. In a microsec I change gears and go for a different approach.

Me: "Actually, I don't have any excuses for my behaviour." "I'm sorry for how I've been behaving as of late but that's not something that would show how I truly am". "I know you guys keep us under surveillance (through video camera connected to broadband service) and only thing that I have to show to prove otherwise is my future performance...."

Manager B - "Alright....we'll be watching..."

Appeased and calmed their ass back down! Manager B hands me my check. I decide to hang around my work place in the backyard area for 10 minutes. Hung around the two managers and 2 cooks for the next ten minutes having idle bullshit chatter. Conversation now had little of the heated intensity of the conversation I in earlier. It was kind of like that guy locker room talk which I don't normally do. Weird thing to notice was our body position when everyone was together in conversation. They were all facing me! I didn't make the effort to be to engaged but when I did, everyone was listening to every word of mine for dear life. No interruptions. Was I acting congruent or was my #SWAGYOLO button permanently on? The world may never know.

I never did end up getting that bike by the way. After leaving work, I was going to deposit my check but ended up losing it. The seller's bike also ended up feeling like a rigid piece of steel. It didn't feel like my appropriate size and the tire somehow blew out while the owner was riding it. Not my loss though, I ended up getting my manager to cancel the check. Oh yeah, thank goodness I still have my reserve cash to get me through that week.

End of Part 1 (Part 2 coming to journal)

My opinion of LAID product is an underdog in the world of bottle pheromones but as far as a hair product, this is the fucking one bottle to rule them all. Even their dirty clean shampoos beats the shit out of Dial Magnetic which is an Androstadienone shower product. I want to repeat again that the only thing that prevents me from using this more often is my sensitivity to Androstadienone . Now that I think about it more in depth, the only times I remember being depressed with it on was during those rainy or cloudy days.

This came to my mind...
Quote:What someone said to someone else on that shoutbox: "I'd trust that guy's opinion. He is the mone blackbelt"

As far as any criticism I can give? I believe you guys are sitting on a gold mine of a product. I feel like if you guys did a "re-branding" or re-imagining" to go for a chic, trendy, "hipster 2012" look, you would be getting more attention in the "metro" areas. Thank you LAID products for being extremely patient with me and letting me try out your product.

TL;DR version: Laid hairpaste saved my image and integrity at my job and reminded me about what it is to keep an open mind.

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 1:24 AM by zerosix85.)
08-07-2012 1:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ClintX2, seeusmile, Shelly B, halo0073, shadowknight, GTR850, SyraBrian, idontknow, Lexy, thundr, solidprice, LL21, bored4life, alphavitea

seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1911
Thanks received:
947 thanks in 518 posts

RE: More Metro and More Sexual, brought to you by LAID!
08-07-2012 6:00 AM

Nominated!!!!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
08-07-2012 6:00 AM
Thanks given by zerosix85
LAID Brand
Vendor

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 34 posts

10-19-2012 3:33 PM

(08-07-2012 1:23 AM)zerosix85 Wrote:  I tried LAID Hair Paste many times and liked the magic contained within it. I would use it way more often than do now but sensitivity to Androstadienone makes me more reluctant than I need to be.

There doesn't need to be a dispute of how good of a product the hair paste is. Just like how socials work better when sprayed on hair, LAID Hair Paste brings that experience in a set and forget kind of way. Try this out a nice hot warm day and break a sweat or two. Compared to other products that I've tried, I love that LAID Hair Paste has a medium hold on shorter length hair and lends my hair a natural look as opposed to the extremely exaggerated bed head look that the others can give me.

I've tried from the likes of Got2B, Axe, American Crew, Paul Mitchell, and all the other Department store brands so I know what I'm looking for when I look for hair style products. LAID beats the shit out of many of these other items and stands out as a "Top Shelf" hair care product.

LAID Hair Paste effects: I'm not going to recount every single hit I've received but I will break this down to a general observation that I've had from strangers, co-workers and friends alike. LAID is abundant in Androstadienone and DHEAS. So you have the immediate comfort from women. The enormous mood lift, beautification and reduced social rejection from the DHEAS.

The hair paste also has a casual Alpha signature with moderate to heavy sexual undertones depending on how long it's been left on your head and how active you've been. The Alpha V.I.P. respect effect is comparable to the likes of Wolf and Corpo. A likable person who's opinion matters to others. I can't count the number of approval seeking behaviour I saw with it on. I also noticed people respected my personal space.

July 25th

Priority of the day:

1. Go to the post office and mail out a pheromone package to my skeptical good-looking best friend (Hey, don't judge me on my bromance assholes! ) who lives in Kansas City. The package contained, Laid Hair Paste, Sample of Alfa Maschio, and Love-scent pheromone gels. He's going to be in for a new world of discovery Smile
  2. Pick up this Fixed geared bike in Manhattan from a Craigslist seller.

Prelude

Work my way out of bed and shower as quickly as I can so I can leave and accomplish something while there is still sunlight to this nice hot and humid day. I'm decide what I'm going to wear.

Looking good on a budget

1. (30x30)

Open the pheromone drawer and look through my collection. "Luomo Amore?" Nah.... "Corporativo?" Nah..... "Glace or Certo?" Nah...... "New single molecule mix?" Nah.... . Oh well, I'm fine being naked today. I grab a Laid Hair Paste bottle and the other stuff for my friend's and was about to put them in the packaging box when I decided to open the Hair Paste bottle just for the smell. *sniff* *sniff* *deep sniff*. It smells great and it bring a smile to my face. "Fuck it" *scoops a heaping quartered size pile of the paste*. "That's what you get for being skeptical, taking your first dibs, motherfucker" I smirked to myself in that thought, while applying the hair paste to my hair. Get the package ready, grab my beater bike and make my way to the post office and get the package mailed off.

After mailing my package out, I decide that I'm heading off to the city to pick up this sweet bike. Walking on the streets, self effects from the DHEAS in LAID is hitting me with about equal intensity of the times I remember getting a football or object getting thrown to my nuts. It's abundant alright and it keeps this smile plastered on this handsome face. I love the DHEAS mood lift. Get elbowed in the face with some happiness you cynical asshole! 25 mcg of it on as a single molecule leaves me feeling like I'm dancing as if no one is watching me. I'm feeling that same way right now.

On the train, I'm just listening to the music. Don't feel like being the center of the universe today. Good mood and listening to some funky bleep-bloop music on the train. I am sitting directly across this older MILF spanish lady. Androgynous short haircut with a perky body. She avoided looking at my direction and seemed to be tense when she did. I also see this interracial couple with their little baby to the left of me. Skinny but good looking young asian mother with tall beer gut white guy with a beard. Good looking couple with the cutest 1 year old hapa daughter on the train. The baby kept looking in my direction and kept smiling at me. Here I was, trying to put on that serious staight face and read my . I blame that damn baby for being so cute and friendly towards me. So I did what any adult would do. Wave back and play peek-a-boo and give this baby some attention. Eventually, the couple got to their stop and got off. On their way out, I just look at the Dad straight in his eye and gave him that man nod of respect and recognition. He reciprocated and did the same. As he was carrying his baby girl, the baby looks at me and smiled at me for the last time and waved "Good bye" to me. That nearly killed me. I think the Hair Paste is working it's magic. I waved back and was like "Goodbye beautiful!!"

The Spanish lady across from me then laughs and comments "That baby is soo adorable, right?" She leads the conversation with me. It starts off like that Alpha-Androstenol kind of conversation where it's just chatter with no substance. I wasn't genuinely interested or paying much attention to her. It wasn't until she said something to the likes of, "Yeah, I think it's a result of social conditioning that people come off like that....".

In my head, fireworks exploded and I was thinking "ZOMG DID YOU JUST USE THOSE BIG WORD?!?!?!? NOW YOU"RE SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE". I immediately lean forward and start engaging her much more eagerly with interest. "I agree and disagree with you, society does condition people in certain ways but I think it's more relevant to say it's just being here. "Ironic that we have an open and diverse culture bringing us and yet separating us all at the same time?"."

She wasn't able to hear this line at first due to the noise from the moving train so she gets up and hesitantly approaches me to sits down next to me to talk. I flash her a smile to put her at ease and repeat myself. "As I was saying.....". Our conversation flow, charted from Zombies, Pop culture, Education, Life stories, to me explaining to her how to make sound effects used in movies (I was a Recording Arts grad) . Turns out she's a married woman with 2 kids that are a few years younger than me. How she still manage to look decent, I'm wondering. At times, I noticed the way she mirrored my body language and how she laughed at my jokes even when I didn't find them too funny at times. She seemed perceptive to my body language and the intonations of my voice which was great cause I had nothing to hide from her. We were on the same wavelength and I felt myself becoming more and more attracted to her as I got to know her better. Was not expecting that but I had a mental boner for her by the time the ride ended.

The train gets to my stop and I bid her farewell. She smiles and puts her hands on my forearm and says "Bye baby, it was a pleasure talking you". I tell her "Likewise" and reach in for a hug only to be kissed on the cheek by her. I don't normally go for the kiss greeting when meeting strangers (unless they are European) so it came as a surprise to me.

I'm at my job right now picking up my paycheck. The craigslist seller is waiting outside and I'm being reprimanded by my two managers. Lately, I've been slacking at my job. My job keeps my physically active with very few moments of downtime as a server ( I work at night). Seems as of lately, nothing is keeping me happy. Consume, make money, socialize and party and have fun, consume, life is starting to feel like a soap opera that runs ad nauseum. This feeling of discontent is spilling at work.

The conversation goes something like:
Manager A: "What's this that I've been hearing about you fucking up lately?"
Manager B: "Yeah, I've heard that on last week, you did this and that and this thing"
Manager A: "Whats going on ZeroSix, you care to explain yourself unless we've got something figured out all wrong here"
Me: "Well you see....about that incident...... it happened cause....." *on the verge of stuttering*

I'm thinking in my head as I was about to give them my "excuse". I don't like the way it's coming out, it makes me look bad if I have to try hard in defending myself. In a microsec I change gears and go for a different approach.

Me: "Actually, I don't have any excuses for my behaviour." "I'm sorry for how I've been behaving as of late but that's not something that would show how I truly am". "I know you guys keep us under surveillance (through video camera connected to broadband service) and only thing that I have to show to prove otherwise is my future performance...."

Manager B - "Alright....we'll be watching..."

Appeased and calmed their ass back down! Manager B hands me my check. I decide to hang around my work place in the backyard area for 10 minutes. Hung around the two managers and 2 cooks for the next ten minutes having idle bullshit chatter. Conversation now had little of the heated intensity of the conversation I in earlier. It was kind of like that guy locker room talk which I don't normally do. Weird thing to notice was our body position when everyone was together in conversation. They were all facing me! I didn't make the effort to be to engaged but when I did, everyone was listening to every word of mine for dear life. No interruptions. Was I acting congruent or was my #SWAGYOLO button permanently on? The world may never know.

I never did end up getting that bike by the way. After leaving work, I was going to deposit my check but ended up losing it. The seller's bike also ended up feeling like a rigid piece of steel. It didn't feel like my appropriate size and the tire somehow blew out while the owner was riding it. Not my loss though, I ended up getting my manager to cancel the check. Oh yeah, thank goodness I still have my reserve cash to get me through that week.

End of Part 1 (Part 2 coming to journal)

My opinion of LAID product is an underdog in the world of bottle pheromones but as far as a hair product, this is the fucking one bottle to rule them all. Even their dirty clean shampoos beats the shit out of Dial Magnetic which is an Androstadienone shower product. I want to repeat again that the only thing that prevents me from using this more often is my sensitivity to Androstadienone . Now that I think about it more in depth, the only times I remember being depressed with it on was during those rainy or cloudy days.

This came to my mind...

As far as any criticism I can give? I believe you guys are sitting on a gold mine of a product. I feel like if you guys did a "re-branding" or re-imagining" to go for a chic, trendy, "hipster 2012" look, you would be getting more attention in the "metro" areas. Thank you LAID products for being extremely patient with me and letting me try out your product.

TL;DR version: Laid hairpaste saved my image and integrity at my job and reminded me about what it is to keep an open mind.

Awesome post my friend! Thank you so much for the nice words. So happy you enjoy the products. We actually made a new batch of shampoo / body wash and Chris at Alpha dream made it even better this time...it doubled our cost to produce so there you go Smile ...love you Chris! You da man!
10-19-2012 3:33 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

10-19-2012 5:42 PM

Is it just the men's products that are different?
10-19-2012 5:42 PM
astadt
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 57
Thanks received:
123 thanks in 43 posts

10-19-2012 5:47 PM

If I ordered some yesterday, will I be getting the new stuff?
10-19-2012 5:47 PM

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
790 thanks in 278 posts

10-19-2012 8:09 PM

I was browsing their site and it seems that their new products is aimed towards the LGBT community unless LAID has something completely new up their sleeves.

10-19-2012 8:09 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
992 thanks in 422 posts

05-21-2013 5:28 PM

(10-19-2012 8:09 PM)zerosix85 Wrote:  I was browsing their site and it seems that their new products is aimed towards the LGBT community unless LAID has something completely new up their sleeves.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!! For Pets's sake I just bought the hair texture which I was 99% sure was for dudes (like myself) that love vagina....then I read your post!!!!

The Dude abides...
05-21-2013 5:28 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1094 thanks in 451 posts

05-21-2013 5:35 PM

(05-21-2013 5:28 PM)andromun Wrote:  Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!! For Pets's sake I just bought the hair texture which I was 99% sure was for dudes (like myself) that love vagina....then I read your post!!!!

The hair texture is for guys that like women but they have a separate hair texture product for guys that like guys. You don't have to return it.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
05-21-2013 5:35 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
992 thanks in 422 posts

05-21-2013 5:40 PM

Yeah dude - I reread the description on the site that was me hitting the panic button facepalm

The Dude abides...
05-21-2013 5:40 PM

Share This Thread