Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mones for speeding up a Girl getting over an Ex-Bf
Bodegaz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

Mones for speeding up a Girl getting over an Ex-Bf
06-06-2016 12:39 AM

I haven't seen any threads or seen anyone attempt to get a girl to forget about an ex and just move on. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what to wear to help speed up a girl in getting over an ex?

I've been wearing NA Everytime I hangout with this girl and she's been caring for and sleeping with me. She definitely likes me and is attracted. But I can tell that she hasn't completely moved on from her last relationship (5 years). She gets jealous if I talk to other girls and I am convinced she's doing everything just to keep me attached.

I don't know if NA is working well for this situation. In fact I feel NA could be making her miss/think about him more.

What approach should I take? Continue NA(been using for awhile now and I think the imprinting is working)? Or go with something more status/none heavy?

Thoughts?
06-06-2016 12:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1755
Thanks received:
2644 thanks in 1229 posts

RE: Mones for speeding up a Girl getting over an Ex-Bf
06-06-2016 6:50 AM

Personally, I'd go with something like Grail of Affection with The Hookup. THA-HUG is a great bonding sexual pairing that should help her move on but relationships are complicated. Even with chemical assistance, it can take time. I know you don't want to hear that but with a little time, distance and outstanding lovin' she'll move on from him.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
06-06-2016 6:50 AM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain, Spars
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 528
Thanks received:
350 thanks in 169 posts

06-06-2016 7:52 AM

In my experience ETFZ has good bonding properties, is slightly alpha, sexual, but it won't throw either yourself or her into "deep thought mode" as NA can do at times. Try migrating gradually over a period of 4 days so the change isn't abrupt, and during this 4 day period, change something about your appearance, new haircut, clothes, etc. Keep her jealousy ticking over as well, unless her ex had cheated on her.

As Snoopyface said, you can't rush this. 5 years is a long time, don't expect her to move on in 5 days!

Good luck.

"Behind every beautiful single woman, there's a guy who got tired of her bullshit".
06-06-2016 7:52 AM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
1453 thanks in 531 posts

06-06-2016 11:06 AM

(06-06-2016 12:39 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I haven't seen any threads or seen anyone attempt to get a girl to forget about an ex and just move on. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what to wear to help speed up a girl in getting over an ex?

I've been wearing NA Everytime I hangout with this girl and she's been caring for and sleeping with me. She definitely likes me and is attracted. But I can tell that she hasn't completely moved on from her last relationship (5 years). She gets jealous if I talk to other girls and I am convinced she's doing everything just to keep me attached.

I don't know if NA is working well for this situation. In fact I feel NA could be making her miss/think about him more.

What approach should I take? Continue NA(been using for awhile now and I think the imprinting is working)? Or go with something more status/none heavy?

Thoughts?

This question/ topic is so out of order that I don't know where to start.

You can not make someone forget someone that they loved for 5 years with pheromones or anything else (short of shock therapy).

You have to have the emotional intelligence to deal with the fact that she has had other men in her life. There are very few virgins in this world so every woman that you meet will have a past.

Grab your balls, grow up and deal with it like a man.

There is no magic pill, potion or spray.

Just be as good to her as you can.
06-06-2016 11:06 AM
Thanks given by V-nice, Blacky Chan
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1246
Thanks received:
1444 thanks in 554 posts

06-06-2016 1:31 PM

Right! Just be yourself and do your best. I know my girl hasn't forgotten about her previous and happen to be her first love. But there are just some things you have no control of and neither will Pheromones.

Remember, the pussy is never yours, it's just your turn!... So true.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
06-06-2016 1:31 PM

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
1453 thanks in 531 posts

06-06-2016 1:43 PM

(06-06-2016 1:31 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Remember, the pussy is never yours, it's just your turn!... So true.

That's funny because when I ask "Who's pussy is it?" they always say "It's yours Paradox!" Victory
06-06-2016 1:43 PM
Bodegaz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

06-06-2016 7:20 PM

I agree with all the responses here about it takes time and you can't just make someone forget the past.

I was just wondering what kind of approach should one take. I do like this girl and have feelings for her. But I'm also aware that it is probably best to just move on. That's why I'm treating this as pheromones theory testing.

I have come up with a few theories for a situation like this. One can:

-be fun all the time (Bliss? Shine?)
-be sexual alpha (BW? Evolve?)
-go for the bonding/comfort/trust vibe (NA? Xist? Connections?)
-focus on status?
-combo of everything if that's possible?

IMO to win over a girl, you need to be better than her ex in all aspects..even if you are lacking in some aspects I strongly believe mones can play a huge part in making her believe that you are.
06-06-2016 7:20 PM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 103
Thanks received:
761 thanks in 361 posts

06-06-2016 7:31 PM

(06-06-2016 7:20 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I

IMO to win over a girl, you need to be better than her ex in all aspects..even if you are lacking in some aspects I strongly believe mones can play a huge part in making her believe that you are.

So wrong. Its a complex equation, you can lack in some ways and be better in others.
06-06-2016 7:31 PM
Thanks given by Paradox
Spider-mone
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 124
Thanks received:
462 thanks in 224 posts

06-06-2016 7:57 PM

(06-06-2016 7:20 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  IMO to win over a girl, you need to be better than her ex in all aspects

It's not about being better than someone else. You might be better than him, better looking, richer, nicer, treat her better ... but in the end, you will never be "HIM".

She has 5 years of memories with him, not you. The only thing you can do is create new memories with her. Her memories of him will take time to fade. There's nothing to do but give it time.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2016 7:58 PM by Spider-mone.)
06-06-2016 7:57 PM

Pheromone
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

06-06-2016 9:14 PM

(06-06-2016 7:20 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I agree with all the responses here about it takes time and you can't just make someone forget the past.

I was just wondering what kind of approach should one take. I do like this girl and have feelings for her. But I'm also aware that it is probably best to just move on. That's why I'm treating this as pheromones theory testing.

I have come up with a few theories for a situation like this. One can:

-be fun all the time (Bliss? Shine?)
-be sexual alpha (BW? Evolve?)
-go for the bonding/comfort/trust vibe (NA? Xist? Connections?)
-focus on status?
-combo of everything if that's possible?

Though your emotions might push you into a different direction, sometimes its best to let people go. Though, have you seen improvement with her? if so, then wait it out. If you have not, explain your worries with her. If there is still a problem, I would state it again a couple more times. Make your intent with her, clear and what you expect, especially at the last time you chose to tell her and leave if it has to come to that. In other words, do not be a nice guy, be a good guy. Be there for her, but have your wants and desires in mind too. Be clear about your intentions at all times, and over all, have the interests of both parties in mind. I would not recommend posing as her ex, be yourself, be upfront and honest.

About the Pheromone combination:
NA + xist
maybe... NA + xist + Copulins
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2016 9:18 PM by Pheromone.)
06-06-2016 9:14 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I am going to make my move on a girl, wearing mones masterfu678 20 2,268 05-23-2014 10:47 PM
Last Post: masterfu678
  What mones should i use on this girl? DunnMan 13 1,666 08-13-2013 1:42 PM
Last Post: bond_55