Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mones for attracting a) alpha switches b)submissive women
Abraxas
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 16 posts

Mones for attracting a) alpha switches b)submissive women
03-31-2016 12:04 PM

Hi guys,

Maybe some veterans, or really anyone, can shed some light and nuggets of wisdom...

In your experience, what are effective mones/mixes to:

a) Attract alpha women who are generally dominant but might be turn submissive for the right guy. I´m into BDSM lifestyle among other things, so think the women I refer here as switches who are primarily dominant but submissive only for the right master. So the mixes I´m looking for in this environment should be probably high sexual and high alpha (at least where I leave the scene is so small that very few use mones...in larges cities some other angle could work as well if many guys use these mones in the scene) which there are plenty of, but just wondering what might be the killer combinations in this particular context...

But also in "normal", everyday environments like cafes, bars, shopping malls etc.. what could be good equivalents for this in order to attract similar women when out and about.

b) Attract women who are already submissive? Similar contexts as above.

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom -
A Lion doesn´t concern himself with opinions of sheep
03-31-2016 12:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 430
Thanks received:
1281 thanks in 434 posts

RE: Mones for attracting a) alpha switches b)submissive women
03-31-2016 1:09 PM

This isn't exactly your question, but Androsterone mixes in my opinion tend to make women act more submissive around me. A nuance that I see is that a woman will slightly lower her head (just slightly) and then look up at me...She may even do this from the side. She may shift her weight on one foot.

In contrast, Androstenone blends have made alpha women I know more argumentative (could be shit testing...could be horny and not getting any)....

What I forgot to mention in my Captain review earlier today is that the 20's white woman also made a self deprecating remark about her body...I could have said something positive to counter it, but it slipped past me...She is normally alpha...drives a stick shift BMW and a Truck...Thinks like a dude most times too. Very nice looking, but she only dates very strong alphas.....
03-31-2016 1:09 PM
Abraxas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 16 posts

03-31-2016 2:08 PM

Thanks for the input, DarkLord.

The submissive body language of lowering the head, even if it´s only slightly, might be good indicator for Androsterone bringing out this tendency in some women. Even if it´s just one small example it´s probably good enough for me to research more/test Androsterone based mixes. Those little subtle body languages /signals tends to be more reliable giveaways than more conscious signals.

As for Androstenone, yes could very well be shit testing...if a woman is very alpha she wants to be damn sure that if she is ever going to submit for the guy that he´s the real deal.

Interesting tho that -Androsterone and -none seems to act differently in this regard...since if I understand correctly they both signal alpha? So None might be more like "announcing" kind of mone, "bow down bitches..." so the reaction is "who the F are you?" while -Androsterone does not have to announce shit cos it knows it´s shit and women naturally acknowledge it. Yes? No? Maybe so? Am I far off..? Anyways, probably depends on many factors; dosages, usages, user, targets...but interesting dichotomy nevertheless DL. Research continues...please let me know if you find/experience anything else that might help to find the killer mix for this purpose...thanks, anyone else?

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom -
A Lion doesn´t concern himself with opinions of sheep
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2016 2:18 PM by Abraxas.)
03-31-2016 2:08 PM
Thanks given by kingtut savage
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 430
Thanks received:
1281 thanks in 434 posts

03-31-2016 3:25 PM

(03-31-2016 2:08 PM)Abraxas Wrote:  Thanks for the input, DarkLord.

The submissive body language of lowering the head, even if it´s only slightly, might be good indicator for Androsterone bringing out this tendency in some women. Even if it´s just one small example it´s probably good enough for me to research more/test Androsterone based mixes. Those little subtle body languages /signals tends to be more reliable giveaways than more conscious signals.

As for Androstenone, yes could very well be shit testing...if a woman is very alpha she wants to be damn sure that if she is ever going to submit for the guy that he´s the real deal.

Interesting tho that -Androsterone and -none seems to act differently in this regard...since if I understand correctly they both signal alpha? So None might be more like "announcing" kind of mone, "bow down bitches..." so the reaction is "who the F are you?" while -Androsterone does not have to announce shit cos it knows it´s shit and women naturally acknowledge it. Yes? No? Maybe so? Am I far off..? Anyways, probably depends on many factors; dosages, usages, user, targets...but interesting dichotomy nevertheless DL. Research continues...please let me know if you find/experience anything else that might help to find the killer mix for this purpose...thanks, anyone else?

One last trick that doesn't involve pheromones...

Back in the day, I would ask women were the givers or takers....The givers would usually answer right away...Some would say a bit of both, which is fair because I am too.

Then I would ask the givers to rate their givingness on a scale of 1 to 10....The ones who were 8 or above were all VERY SUBMISSIVE. They would say stuff like I feel bad when I say "no" to someone.

Have you ever heard of cognitive dissonance? Apparently, you can't have two ideas that oppose each other in your mind at the same time...So if an idea goes against who you are, you have to either reject it or accept a new reality. There are probably better explanations, but that is how I see it.

I then would ask feign disbelief at them being as submissive as they are saying. They would push the point and then I would say "ok, we shall see". They would ask what that meant and when we were alone, I would tell them to do something...If they said no, I would say "I told you that your number was high" or words to that effect. Then they would comply. I kept pushing things until I got what I wanted.

What I am not is the master at taming shrews...IE making a lady that is dominant into a submissive. I'll leave that to others to explain. But the technique above was pretty good at finding submissives....
03-31-2016 3:25 PM
Thanks given by Don Juan DeMarco, moe, JJ54, jjmoons, LoveInSpain, kingtut savage
stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 584
Thanks received:
582 thanks in 341 posts

03-31-2016 4:26 PM

Definitely Androsterone mixes, Corpo at 2 sprays does that for sure!

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
03-31-2016 4:26 PM

Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 180
Thanks received:
542 thanks in 243 posts

05-28-2016 10:34 AM

Just a bump on this old thread - been doing testing lately and this is spot on with my experience. -none has the following effects:

less secure folks get spun up, anxious and can lose it around you and open engagement will only escalate

natural alphas will challenge you, assess you but if you stand ground they will concede and grant you chops. This is the "prove you are worthy" phenom. wit and strength goes a long way here.

weak alphas will try to find a public forum to confront you. they'll use either group dynamics or the territory of social constraint to call you out. Think of this as I am too afraid to fight you outright but I do not want to lose my status in front of you, so I will try to shit test you and make you lose your cool. wit goes a long way here.

as for bi/sub girls, I think the -none will work only if the situation is intimate/private already. I am reasonably confident that the -Androsterone will help steer it. The status of -Androsterone appears natural.

My only unscientific caution on too much Androsterone is the potential to come across as "fatherly" and non-sexual as opposed to father-like taboo turn on.

(03-31-2016 2:08 PM)Abraxas Wrote:  Thanks for the input, DarkLord.

05-28-2016 10:34 AM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 390
Thanks received:
511 thanks in 171 posts

05-29-2016 4:16 PM

(03-31-2016 12:04 PM)Abraxas Wrote:  Hi guys,

Maybe some veterans, or really anyone, can shed some light and nuggets of wisdom...

In your experience, what are effective mones/mixes to:

a) Attract alpha women who are generally dominant but might be turn submissive for the right guy. I´m into BDSM lifestyle among other things, so think the women I refer here as switches who are primarily dominant but submissive only for the right master. So the mixes I´m looking for in this environment should be probably high sexual and high alpha (at least where I leave the scene is so small that very few use mones...in larges cities some other angle could work as well if many guys use these mones in the scene) which there are plenty of, but just wondering what might be the killer combinations in this particular context...

But also in "normal", everyday environments like cafes, bars, shopping malls etc.. what could be good equivalents for this in order to attract similar women when out and about.

b) Attract women who are already submissive? Similar contexts as above.

Kinda late to answer this but I have a special favorite mone for this

Nude Alpha Gay

Look into this:

A great option for apparently dominant women

The russian girl is exactly as you describe, she wants to project a dominant, witch/bitch, personality on the outside. I've been told she is quite scary. With me she is nice, sweet, innocent, and a great lay although I ignore if she is into BDSM (I am not). I am not of dominant personality per se, but I just don't take shit from anyone. I am consistently told I project a very manly masculine aura though .

Hope this may help.
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
05-29-2016 4:16 PM
Thanks given by kingtut savage

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  certain mones bring out certain behaviors in women... blitz 52 7,896 08-08-2017 2:16 PM
Last Post: BlueKnight
  women exposed to mones going to the bathroom jb20 62 9,028 09-18-2016 4:01 AM
Last Post: jb20
  Attracting bisexual women kerno 19 3,485 05-28-2016 11:11 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Mones for attracting bisexual women Abraxas 3 1,111 03-15-2016 12:59 PM
Last Post: moe
  Do alpha females like alpha mones? cali4ya858 3 1,003 01-08-2016 2:52 AM
Last Post: GoergeFocky