Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mone to let older guy appear younger
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Mone to let older guy appear younger
11-25-2019 6:21 PM

Although I’d normally choose a lighter, more social product to enhance my more youthful side. Recently, when wearing TUSC, a colleague underestimated my age by a full ten years in an official report - which was rather gratifying.

I’ve always found my strongest looks-based hits with TUSC, which has made me wonder if it has a beautifier in its mix?
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2019 6:23 PM by polarvoid.)
11-25-2019 6:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-25-2019 8:09 PM

(11-25-2019 2:03 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Thanks guys, that's a lot of responses in short time.
A lot of answers are on attraction. Is there perception independent from attraction? I not sure if I ask the right question or if I'm confused, let me explain the background of my question:
It was a club setting, and I had a nice interaction with a beautiful 28 yo woman, while being close to 50. She was definitely attracted, even made fun about the clumpsy game of the younger guys and said to be happy I spend the evening with her. However, in between she mentioned that I'm out of the range she would sleep with (and everything was before and after so funny, friendly, even lot of kino and eye gazing that I don't think this was a shit test, I simply ignored that comment). So while attraction was there, I don't know if it would be helpful to appear younger.
On the other hand, could that "youthness sauce" make you less "alpha" - I had the impression that she exactly was attracted by that. Oh, I wore 6 sprays of TLG.
The whole story of that night is in my journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Liber-Marci?page=2
Anyhow, it was the first time that argument was brought, so I wonder.

Okay, so I have to bring this up. Just the fact that she brought up that she'd sleep with you makes me think this was a missed opportunity. I've been in that situation where a younger woman said things like that and I've replied with, 'Meh, it's for the best because you would have never been able to handle my level of orgasmic gymnastics. Anyhow...' Then I changed the subject. She kept bringing it back up what I was talking about. I would laugh and change the subject. Then I finally told her if she was that curious that I would have to show her for the full effect. I did.

I was 36 and she was 21. She told me she didn't date anyone over 25. That night I was wearing Wanted Man from LPMP. She called me for about 3 weeks afterwards trying to get me to go out with her again.

Right after this I met the woman who would become my bride. I was on a phero free stretch when I met her. Pheromones can help, but confidence, a sense of humor, not focusing totally on the outcome but playing and having fun are the most important things.

Oh, and the behavior you described is very typical Love God. Women are into you and flirty, happy, etc. I’m sure she dropped a few hints that she wanted you even as she directly said you were too old for her.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2019 8:40 PM by Snoopyace.)
11-25-2019 8:09 PM

Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-26-2019 1:34 AM

(11-25-2019 8:09 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Pheromones can help, but confidence, a sense of humor, not focusing totally on the outcome but playing and having fun are the most important things.

Thanks for that answer.
The confidence and behavior comment absolutely resonate with me. And I'm completely fine with having probably not acted perfectly, since this is something I can do the next time better. On the other hand, changing the day of my birth would be tricky.
I also learned the mental remodeling of that comment: while I focused on the "do not", you emphasized the "if only" - we rookies can learn a lot from you fire-hardened veterans Hi As well as the reaction you propose: I thought my ignoring is already cool, but funnily agreeing that she would most likely not be able to handle you is outright bad-ass - chapeau!
So one interpretation could go into the direction of "plausible deniability", woman do that. It now makes sense to me, the tricky thing is to get this understanding of the situation on the fly while being in the interaction. I might have the chance togo next Friday again to that venue - let's see what happens!
Yeah, and the TLG experience overall was very nice, I keep trying and will work on the steering.
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2019 1:54 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
11-26-2019 1:34 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-26-2019 2:30 AM

Don’t feel too badly about those missed opportunities. We’ve all been there.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
11-26-2019 2:30 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-26-2019 2:52 AM

Oh, I'm honestly fine with that. I would not have had time for proper sex anyhow and especially that night I was out for the fun of the hunt not so much for the meat - so to speak. But the meat most likely would have been delicious Man in love
I understand that one must not be output oriented.
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2019 2:56 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
11-26-2019 2:52 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-26-2019 6:00 AM

While I was the guy who started the thread, I now realize how beta male the whole question is that I brought forward in a weak moment. Daniel Craig is nearly 52 and I doubt there's a single straight woman on Earth not wanting to have sex with him *). Age has no meaning to us men luckily if we have our shit together. I promise I will wear my years with proud henceforth.

*) of course this is a rethoric hyperbole to make my point
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2019 6:08 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
11-26-2019 6:00 AM

mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-26-2019 7:40 AM

If a women say "I think you are to old for me"

you say "You're going to learn how wrong you are"
11-26-2019 7:40 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-26-2019 8:36 AM

Cool! Sarcastic
11-26-2019 8:36 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-26-2019 9:04 AM

(11-25-2019 8:09 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Okay, so I have to bring this up. Just the fact that she brought up that she'd sleep with you makes me think this was a missed opportunity.

Sorry to be Gladen-come-lately here, but as I was reading the activity on this thread, I was going to say something very similar here.

The fact that she brought that she wouldn't sleep with you only shows that she was thinking about sleeping with you in that moment. That means that you were already more than half way there; all it needed was a little nudge to let her know that you were on the same page with what was brewing beneath the surface and fine with that...

Sleep with me? First off, I'm not certain you're my type...yet. Secondly, if you are, trust me...there will be no sleep involved!

A smile and a wink, a touch, a passionate kiss that owns her and makes her your wanton and willing sex partner * and then make an excuse to remove yourself from her presence and watch her follow.

Resistance is not necessarily rejection; it is usually part of the dance.

*: Details (my opinion) on how to kiss a woman properly can be found at Gladen's Grimoire

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-26-2019 9:04 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-26-2019 9:26 AM

Now you make me feel sorry about the missed opportunity! And while your comment is very cool as well, I
hardly could have used it, every inch of her was my type! Even her ugly sister - if she has one - would be a beauty.
No it is ok, actually. Even you win or you gain experience, any outcome is a step in the right direction.
I keep your proposed lines for future use!
11-26-2019 9:26 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromones for Older Guy Younger Gal Johnny Fever 20 2,167 09-27-2019 8:23 PM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  Product for Older Guys to Cold Approach Shy Younger Women in Nightclubs metaltree 12 6,779 10-25-2016 10:07 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
Big Grin Best Mone for Younger Women (18-25) Jinzo 24 11,071 10-07-2016 11:49 PM
Last Post: cerealbox760
  Older man, Younger woman MMM 4 2,401 05-30-2015 5:51 AM
Last Post: MMM