Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Mone escalation theory
Don Juan DeMarco
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

Mone escalation theory
02-12-2016 5:41 PM

Alright guys! I have a theory. Let's call it the Mone Escallation Theory for the moment.
Just like sexual escalation I am experimenting with mones to achieve a smooth transition so that the target does not feel a drastic change in signature but feels like it's a natural process of attraction.
From the first encounter up into the point of sex the process has to be smooth and geared towards achieving the correct feelings at the right time.
Of course you can change the mones depending on the situation because not all mones are created for the workplace, dance floor, or dating etc.
My mone escalation is being tested at work of all places. And it began with 2 weeks of wolf at 2 sprays to the neck daily.
My target is Latina and in her late 20's, only in my cloud 1-2 times daily for 1-5 minutes at a time after about 3 hours of application.
Given the short exposure time I still see respect and admiration from her and she is my superior. I also tend to act like I don't give a f**k when I wear wolf and in control not entimidated by her beauty and super hot body. And this also makes me hold eye contact when having a conversation.
I am currently trying Xist at two sprays to the neck one on each side and I am in week 1 of a two week exposure and I notice she keeps trying to get close to me when she is around me and I'm wearing this.
She even let's me know where she is going when she walks off like if she wants my acknowledgement or approval.
My goal is to start with her seeing me with admiration as a leader and having respect as if I had a higher status which is why I chose Wolf. Then I went with the love boyfriend material mone Xist so she can slowly transition to having deeper feelings for me.
Now I ask for the experienced users in this forum to suggest the next mone to use to achieve undeniable attraction and sexual escalation. (Safe for work)
I have some in mind but I'm open to suggestions and eager to see what you guys recommend.
Mixes are fine too if you have one that is safe for the work place.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2016 6:15 AM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
02-12-2016 5:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NP17

Don Juan DeMarco
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

RE: Mone escalation theory
02-13-2016 6:25 AM

There has to be someone out there who has tried something similar.
Since the female is Latina someone might suggest a product that has worked at turning them sexual and getting them aroused.
I have also thought of disinhibiting mones but since this is a work environment I doubt that would be a good idea since she already speaks her mind in meetings.
02-13-2016 6:25 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 191
Thanks received:
682 thanks in 390 posts

02-13-2016 5:05 PM

This is actually very fascinating. I've heard of people using the (old) New Pheromone Additive in bar scenes, increasing the dose by a drop throughout the night. I would recommend that you increase the dosage over the weeks instead of changing the mix.

It's true you should watch out for disinhibitors at work. Sexuals can cause problems, too, but maybe not as much.
02-13-2016 5:05 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

02-13-2016 5:47 PM

Thanks NP17 that sounds Interesting! I can definitely increase from 2 to 3 sprays of Xist for a week and see what that yields but I can only take this so far before I OD.
I have contemplated cohesion, evolve and bliss in one mix.
Or taboo for a week to turn it up a notch. Since the exposure time is very short I need something that can deliver in that small time frame.
So far it's going good and my pattern seems to be working as it should I don't want to mess things up and give too strong a signature when I introduce some type of social sexual.
And with that said now I'm contemplating Nude Alpha.
02-13-2016 5:47 PM
Spars
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 192
Thanks received:
130 thanks in 79 posts

02-13-2016 6:43 PM

I think I'd try and introduce Overdose as a main drive here. Although I haven't had the time to run this too much, I think finding your sweet spot could definitely get the desired effects. It's a social sexual and has a smal side of status for me. Plus, 3 hours in is prime time for me.
02-13-2016 6:43 PM

Don Juan DeMarco
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

02-13-2016 7:49 PM

(02-13-2016 6:43 PM)Spars Wrote:  I think I'd try and introduce Overdose as a main drive here. Although I haven't had the time to run this too much, I think finding your sweet spot could definitely get the desired effects. It's a social sexual and has a smal side of status for me. Plus, 3 hours in is prime time for me.

I have heard really good things about this product. But mainly about its self effects of high confidence which women find attractive also. I think it's a slow burner like evolve and turns sexual after a certain amount of exposure.
My Target is only around me short periods of time during the day. I would really like something that hits fast.
If I had OD I woulld have introduced it before xist.

I'd hate to backtrack from a boyfriend material mone to a social confidence booster mone.
Now that she is starting to get lovey dovey feelings and thoughts around me I need to push this into a sexual level.

Great idea though I will have to purchase it and add it to my arsenal. I could definitely use more confidence.
02-13-2016 7:49 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

02-14-2016 1:29 PM

I am thinking of slowly transitioning from Xist to Xist + Core or Xist + Taboo for a couple of weeks.
Has anyone experience with either of these combos?
My train of thought is that this way I still send out the boyfriend material signals and can strengthen it with core or add a sexual vibe with Taboo.
02-14-2016 1:29 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 191
Thanks received:
682 thanks in 390 posts

02-14-2016 1:40 PM

Give it a shot. You're working in unexplored territory. Core and Taboo both combo well with XiSt.

Just keep your eyes and ears open for signs from other people besides your target.
02-14-2016 1:40 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

02-14-2016 1:59 PM

(02-14-2016 1:40 PM)NP17 Wrote:  Give it a shot. You're working in unexplored territory. Core and Taboo both combo well with XiSt.

Just keep your eyes and ears open for signs from other people besides your target.

Well, there are plenty of single women in my workplace so that will definitively not be a problem if anyone else gets those feelings too.

I will update as my testing progresses.
hopefully I can keep some consistency as I try to escalate the mone signature properly.
02-14-2016 1:59 PM

Don Juan DeMarco
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

02-20-2016 8:36 PM

Not much to report this week.
I only interacted with my target maybe twice in 5 days at 2 minutes or less do to working on different projects now.
I will say though that I have worn Xist every day hoping we would come together at a meeting.

Because of this I believe I may be getting effected by it.

I have started dreaming about this woman for 3 days straight and because I'm not the type of man that falls madly in love I can only attribute this to wearing Xist constantly while thinking about her.

If that is the case I would be careful not to wear this one around women I admire because I may end up having deeper feelings for them while fooling my subconscious into believing they are perfect for me.
02-20-2016 8:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Women, sexual escalation, pheromones... Some thoughts dsouza 9 612 01-21-2016 12:19 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Escalation NikkiReloaded 13 1,340 04-04-2013 8:48 AM
Last Post: NikkiReloaded