Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Escalation
NikkiReloaded
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 300
Thanks received:
123 thanks in 69 posts

Escalation
03-28-2013 4:53 PM

So I'm a good conversationalist, although I'm still eliminating some beta behaviors. In general, when I enter any social scene (looking for females), I scope for IOI's or social proxy and then swoop in and isolate. I need to improve my approach game because I only run iso...I never really approach groups of girls or mixed company (unless I know someone already).

However, this isn't about approaching...it's about escalation. What do you do for escalation? I strike with kino quickly, although except for one girl, haven't gotten any back. What can I say and do to escalate the interaction to physical and possibly get her back to my place THAT NIGHT?

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
03-28-2013 4:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
246 thanks in 113 posts

RE: Escalation
03-28-2013 5:25 PM

(03-28-2013 4:53 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  So I'm a good conversationalist, although I'm still eliminating some beta behaviors. In general, when I enter any social scene (looking for females), I scope for IOI's or social proxy and then swoop in and isolate. I need to improve my approach game because I only run iso...I never really approach groups of girls or mixed company (unless I know someone already).

However, this isn't about approaching...it's about escalation. What do you do for escalation? I strike with kino quickly, although except for one girl, haven't gotten any back. What can I say and do to escalate the interaction to physical and possibly get her back to my place THAT NIGHT?

To be honest, I have this same problem too. Normally I go with my gut when I want to escalate and for some reason when my gut says "GO" I get a goal. When my gut says, "No" and I try to escalate I crash and burn. I'm narrowed this down to being sensitive to body language. I swear when I read your post I definitely relate to a lot of what you said. I can do big groups, but I suck at narrowing it down to individuals.

Being able to escalate effectively is definitely a charisma thing. You shouldn't be thinking in if, than, else statements. It really has to be a "sweep her off of her feet" type of deal. Honestly though it is just a numbers game. Keep trying till you hit gold so to speak.
03-28-2013 5:25 PM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded
NikkiReloaded
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
123 thanks in 69 posts

03-28-2013 5:35 PM

The last girl I was with, I knew it wouldn't escalate physically that night because of the lack of kino reciprocity and social proximity (she's good friends with two of my good friends). I took the phone number because that was the max in that situation (she was also with 2 guys who are her roommates and they showed up together).

I think there's a certain type of girl and like you said, only your gut can tell. However, I thought some members might be experienced in certain "sets" or "routines" that lead to sex with that girl. I'm not a fan of canned material but maybe there's some way you juxtapose yourself and lead the interaction that escalates it physically.

I will say this. I'd love to just secure a few "friends" that I can wear out for times like this..I'm in a drought! Its going on 3 months man, damn! I burned the bridge with one due to her flaky behavior. I wanna get good at this because droughts are ugly

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2013 5:38 PM by NikkiReloaded.)
03-28-2013 5:35 PM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 386
Thanks received:
724 thanks in 351 posts

03-29-2013 2:22 AM

I don't want to label women or say my view is right, but here are my thoughts on it:

I personally don't think there is a set of things that will always lead to sex. (like do this, say that, etc) I think about 80% depends on the girl.. First of all she has to be open to one night stands.

There's girls that are truly faithfull, there's girls that only have sex with people they are in a relationship with or know very well, there's adventurous girls that consider it if the mood hits them and the situation is right, there's girls that are sluts but have hidden it well and there's girls that dont care that people know they are sluts.

You have to remember on important thing.. Girls like sex as much as guys! BUT, if a guy has sex with a girl and tell's his mates about it.. he'll get pats on the back and big thumbs up! Girl on the other hand will get labeled like a slut by both guys and girl if they fuck arround too much. So they are much more carefull and descreet about it.

Another fact, if a girl wants sex, she will get it.. even an ugly girl. They don't really have to try and get offered dick all the time! The most important thing for most girls i think is other people not knowing what went down..

In general when you're in a club/bar you have to focus on the girls that are looking to hook up. If they are, and they are interested in you, they will let you know by subtle signals they give off. (sometimes not so subtle) If you then play it right (playing it right might be very diffirent for every girl (some like raw macho, others like more sensitive sweet guys)) you might get lucky, but there is no guarantee Smile

There's always the girls that are allready labeled as sluts and don't really care.. some won't act unless they get a bit tipsy.. but those are the ones you should be chasing if you're really out for just sex.

Maybe some of the female members can shed some light from a female perspective.

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
03-29-2013 2:22 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, Six, seeusmile, D_Darko
NikkiReloaded
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
123 thanks in 69 posts

03-29-2013 7:36 AM

Thanks for those thoughts. I am aware of the sexual nature of women but that social conditioning suppresses that open expression. Read Sex at Dawn if you get a chance, it's an amazing book.

So yeah, it depends on the situation. I live in a relatively small town, while if I lived in a big city, I'd have more opportunities (due to anonymity). My theory is that isolation is key, she needs to be isolated and moved to a more conducive environment. I feel good just getting numbers and dates.

I am somewhat looking for a girlfriend but I need to develop this skill. My dick has Alzheimer's right now...I need booty

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2013 7:37 AM by NikkiReloaded.)
03-29-2013 7:36 AM

seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1028
Thanks received:
596 thanks in 336 posts

03-29-2013 8:25 AM

I still gotta work on getting numbers and dates. Lets alone approaching haha.

Back when I was a few years younger I remember being playful, flirty and fun got me into a lot of physical mess. After being plagued by society, i didn't do what I did back then and lost my natural 'touch'.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2013 8:25 AM by seeusmile.)
03-29-2013 8:25 AM
NikkiReloaded
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
123 thanks in 69 posts

03-29-2013 9:24 AM

(03-29-2013 8:25 AM)seeusmile Wrote:  I still gotta work on getting numbers and dates. Lets alone approaching haha.

Back when I was a few years younger I remember being playful, flirty and fun got me into a lot of physical mess. After being plagued by society, i didn't do what I did back then and lost my natural 'touch'.

Keep your eyes open for IOIs and strike fast. If you strike fast, your mind won't have enough time to build resistance/ hesitation. Employ kino immediately...put a hand on the shoulder or small of her back. Practice kino everyday, male and female, just to become more comfortable touching others

Frame the interaction as a game and keep it playful and adventurous. It's no big deal for you to approach women because you're a fun person, remember? Go get em!

03-29-2013 9:24 AM
Thanks given by seeusmile
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 108
Thanks received:
109 thanks in 67 posts

03-29-2013 9:29 AM

I agree with buzzy78. What you should do depends on the kind of girl you're trying to get. I wouldn't consider it a failure if you can't get them in bed the first date, not everyone is that trusting and we should respect that.
03-29-2013 9:29 AM
NikkiReloaded
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
123 thanks in 69 posts

03-29-2013 9:49 AM

Just to clear things up before people get all...whatever that is. This is about escalating to a physical level WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS ITSELF or THE CONDITIONS ARE RIGHT.

It's nothing to do with respect or forcing women to do something they don't want. So let's get off the "I respect women and would never do that" train because hooking up with women and respecting their wishes aren't mutually exclusive. So let's refrain from posts that negate or detract from the purpose intended and chime in with thoughts on how to capitalize on opportunities to escalate.

Just hitting the reset button here, not trying to start a flame war or debate

03-29-2013 9:49 AM

DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 466
Thanks received:
594 thanks in 247 posts

03-29-2013 12:40 PM

(03-28-2013 4:53 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  So I'm a good conversationalist, although I'm still eliminating some beta behaviors. In general, when I enter any social scene (looking for females), I scope for IOI's or social proxy and then swoop in and isolate. I need to improve my approach game because I only run iso...I never really approach groups of girls or mixed company (unless I know someone already).

I haven't done a one night thing before but I would think that the theory is the same. Don't say anything (not saying to be quiet, just don't be like WANNA HAVE SEX?), just do. Start with basic kino, if she's cool with that, push for more. If she doesn't like it (stop before she gets uncomfortable), ramp it down a bit, then push for more again in a bit. Rinse and repeat.

Early landmarks imo
1 Casual touching (accidental touch of hand, pat on back, etc...)
2 Flirty touching (guide her around, pull her by the hand, playful pushes)
3 Close the distance
4 Makeout with her

Please read this before you ask me for my opinion or suggestions as to what to get. Other than that, I'm more than happy to help

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2013 12:41 PM by DGamer.)
03-29-2013 12:40 PM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded, seeusmile

Share This Thread