Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Moderator
10-30-2017 7:09 AM

(10-30-2017 5:35 AM)campoviejo Wrote:  Of course, a confident individual would not let people tread on him and would respond to any such attempt with authority. However (I may be wrong or it is just my perception), the conflict here does not seem to be the case, as I mentioned before it seemed like a battle of injured egos.

Words have power. They can make you feel as if someone is treading on you. Think back to anytime in life where someone's words didn't have some impact on you. Good or Bad.

imagine having an experience and someone saying something that rubbed you the wrong way with their words. Do you give up being a confident alpha because you reacted or responded? I believe that you don't. I don't believe that reacting puts you on par with a pimply faced nerd in school. What was said bothered me. And my ego is always a part of me. I believe it is for others too. Being respectful applies to words as well. At least that is my opinion.
10-30-2017 7:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-30-2017 7:28 AM

IMHO: opinions are opinions... and there's more than 6 billions of them worldwide. Nothing as valuable and at the same time as cheap as opinions. Reacting to all of them with righteous anger or quiet, calm indifference is the choice each of us have to make, individually.

Away from the subject of the thread: wanted to ask you (I know of the search function of course but could not find much info)... about Aqua Vitae from LAL (and do not want to open a new thread). Maybe you can point me to some thread where this is discussed. I do not usually get many effects from AV on the same day but sometimes the next day I get stares from women. Has this been discussed previously on PT?

(10-30-2017 7:09 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Words have power. They can make you feel as if someone is treading on you. Think back to anytime in life where someone's words didn't have some impact on you. Good or Bad.

imagine having an experience and someone saying something that rubbed you the wrong way with their words. Do you give up being a confident alpha because you reacted or responded? I believe that you don't. I don't believe that reacting puts you on par with a pimply faced nerd in school. What was said bothered me. And my ego is always a part of me. I believe it is for others too. Being respectful applies to words as well. At least that is my opinion.
10-30-2017 7:28 AM

polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-31-2017 8:02 AM

(10-30-2017 7:28 AM)campoviejo Wrote:  Away from the subject of the thread: wanted to ask you (I know of the search function of course but could not find much info)... about Aqua Vitae from LAL (and do not want to open a new thread).

I do not usually get many effects from AV on the same day but sometimes the next day I get stares from women. Has this been discussed previously on PT?

Try the LAL subform - there are thirty-odd AV-specific threads in that one alone, some go in to very great depth and yes, I think that has been raised or discussed.
10-31-2017 8:02 AM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-01-2017 3:11 AM

This thread is cancer ....better to close it.Eek
11-01-2017 3:11 AM

Share This Thread